The Education Forum

Kamala Harris and the RFK assassination

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What the politically astute understand is that the issue of the RFK assassination may be elevated for 16 years.

This is a great development.

I certainly hope that what you say proves true, however, in today's environment, it seems that being labeled  a "conspiracy theorist" for believing in anything but the official story is (almost) akin to being called a holocaust denier.

Edited by Robert Burrows

18 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

Biden's announcement sent me back to James DiEugenio's insightful article about Kamala Harris. 

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/kamala-harris-a-study-in-showboating

Yes, I remember Jim Di's piece on Harris as well.

Very informative.

I don't think the average American will ever read the full background info on Harris that Jim Di. published.

29 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

I certainly hope that what you say proves true, however, in today's environment, it seems that being labeled  a "conspiracy theorist" for believing in anything but the official story is (almost) akin to being called a holocaust denier.

In an environment where the occupant of the White House spews multiple conspiracy theories daily?

The trick is not to be a conspiracy theorist — but a conspiracy factualist.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Well, it is what one would expect from Biden, isn't it?

He boxed himself in with that early announcement. And then he let his black constituency narrow it down to a person of color.

Harris is the same person who previously attacked him, on purely political grounds,  for his opposition to busing.  If he was going to pick a black woman, it should have been Demings.  Instead he picked the African American version of Hillary Clinton.  The other thing that makes this pure Biden, is this: its nothing but a bumper sticker nomination.  Harris is from California. Biden will swamp Trump in California without ever visiting the state. And then once people get a load of her years as AG, and where she gets her funding?

Like I said, this is Biden.  The best reason to vote for him is that he is not Trump.  I don't have to vote for him since I live in California.  And I won't.  I can't get excited about another Clinton ticket.

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Well, it is what one would expect from Biden, isn't it?

He boxed himself in with that early announcement. And then he let his black constituency narrow it down to a person of color.

Harris is the same person who previously attacked him, on purely political grounds,  for his opposition to busing.  If he was going to pick a black woman, it should have been Demings.  Instead he picked the African American version of Hillary Clinton.  The other thing that makes this pure Biden, is this: its nothing but a bumper sticker nomination.  Harris is from California. Biden will swamp Trump in California without ever visiting the state. And then once people get a load of her years as AG, and where she gets her funding?

Like I said, this is Biden.  The best reason to vote for him is that he is not Trump.  I don't have to vote for him since I live in California.  And I won't.  I can't get excited about another Clinton ticket.

DiEugenio celebrated Trump’s election, even though he didn’t vote for him.

It took Kennedys and King five years to denounce Trump’s racism.

DiEugenio has been a consistent denier of Trump’s proven collusion with Vladimir Putin.

DiEugenio has never given President Obama credit for anything — not the Iran nuke deal, the opening to Cuba,  the negotiated removal of Syrian chemical weapons, the Paris climate accords, the expansion of Medicaid, the steep reduction of the federal budget deficit, net neutrality, support for same-sex marriage.

Can we expect DiEugenio to spend more bandwidth attacking the Dem ticket than the overtly fascist Trump?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

"In sum, (Sirhan) cannot possibly show that no reasonable juror would have convicted him if a jury had considered his 'new' evidence and allegations, in light of the overwhelming evidence supporting the convictions and the available evidence thoroughly debunking (Sirhan's) second-shooter and automaton theories," Attorney General Kamala Harris said in federal court papers filed this week.

What a pathetic political reality we live in these days....how can any human absolutely say something of this...surely she does not believe what she says.

11 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

What a pathetic political reality we live in these days....how can any human absolutely say something of this...surely she does not believe what she says.

Exactly! In order to hold her feet to this fire we need to get her elected.

34 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

.  I can't get excited about another Clinton ticket.

Someone tell DiEugenio Bernie Sanders disagrees.

https://www.vox.com/21317850/joe-biden-bernie-sanders-task-forces-progressive-agenda

AOC too.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8616553/AOC-gets-prime-time-speaking-turn-Democratic-convention-night-Bill-Clinton.html

If you don’t stand against Trump you stand with him, even if you don’t vote for him.