The Education Forum

Issue 005 of "garrison.: The Journal of History & Deep Politics" available now.

I started reading the Jerry Policoff article from 1972 on the nyt last night, got a little over 1/2 way through it's 24 pages tonight.  It could never be more prescient than what they published today.  Their repression of the Truth continues. 

The amount of information known about the JFK assassination publicly in the first four years after it, before MLK and RFK aroused more suspicion is stunning.  Dissing Meagaher's After The Fact as boring.  Lane, Weisberg, Thompson and more similarly.  Scholars, congressmen and senators questioning, calling for further investigation.  They ignored it and worse demeaned or obscured it.  Then did the same with Garrison.  The story get's deep, excellent article especially considering the time.

"President's Assassin Shot To Death In Jail Corridor", presumed assassin?  "Kennedy Admirer Fired One Bullet".  Ruby didn't bother to watch the parade, he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosha-wisconsin-trump.html?ocid=uxbndlbing 

Just started reading the Vincent Salandria article today.  Amazing, 8th grade he tells his brother in law on 11/25/63 if Oswald gets killed this weekend, the center of power did it.

• 4 weeks later...

A False Mystery is so to the point.  Ozzie as Commie, Marxist, Castro's JFK assassin.  If that doesn't work, Ruby off's O.  The mob did it. Not.

I need to read more of Vince Salandria.  He's Historic in the search for Truth.

Edited by Ron Bulman

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

A False Mystery is so to the point.  Ozzie as Commie, Marxist, Castro's JFK assassin.  If that doesn't work, Ruby off's O.  The mob did it. Not.

I need to read more of Vince Salandria.  He's Historic in the search for Truth.

He's wonderful. Go read his review of Newman's "Oswald and the CIA" if you want to laugh hysterically. Let's say that Vince was not impressed. 

I've shown and discussed this issue with a half dozen people.  I ask, do you know who Jim Garrison is? Half didn't, one was my daughter.  My wife did, because of redundancy, hearing it from me?  The light went off for two when I mentioned Costner, Stone, JFK.  I guess it's a good thing if even just a little curiosity is aroused among even just a few people. 

Post copied and removed for the purpose of reposting it in a more specific subject thread..."Who Was Jack Ruby?"

Edited by Joe Bauer

I don't think Jack wanted to do it, he was told to.  Given no choice.  Told he, and his family would be taken care of afterwards, his legal fees (which were?) and more would be taken care of?

• 2 weeks later...

I need tp correct a mistake.  Jacob Rubenstein and John Rosselli did not both arrive in LA/at Santa Anita race track in 1933.  Ruby did at 22 years old, selling tip sheets at the track.  A failure he drifted up to Frisco to become a singing waiter before going back to Chicago in 1937 and finding his brief mentor, Leon Cooke.  

Rosselli passed through Chicago working on a railroad gang for part of a year in 1923 then on to LA in 24, where he found a mentor, went back to watch a Jack Dempsey fight  and met Al Capone. 

Can anyone imagine Jack Ruby as a singing waiter?

• 2 weeks later...

Darn.  So little time to read.  Still multiple articles in this I want to.

The unasked question in my short article is what happened to RFK's ongoing gambling investigation of John Eli Stone, brother James and Izzy/Isadore Miller implicating his brother Dave and in turn Phil Bosco, and Pinky. 

4 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

The unasked question in my short article is what happened to RFK's ongoing gambling investigation at the time of the assassination of John Eli Stone, brother James and Izzy/Isadore Miller, implicating in turn his brother Dave, Phil Bosco, and Pinky. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 10/15/2020 at 11:12 PM, Ron Bulman said:

On 10/15/2020 at 11:09 PM, Ron Bulman said:

The unasked question in my short article is what happened to RFK's ongoing gambling investigation of John Eli Stone, brother James and Izzy/Isadore Miller implicating his brother Dave and in turn Phil Bosco, and Pinky. 

The prosecutions right to counter a request by the defense to suppress crucial electronic surveillance evidence made on 11/12/1963 required a response within 10 days.  There was none.  It expired on 11/22/63 along with JFK.  The mob didn't kill JFK, but like LBJ who didn't either, they benefited.  Historically significant?