The Education Forum

AJ Weberman had COVID

Richard Booth

Saw a video on YouTube from AJ Weberman's channel, it's about 5 months old, he's in the hospital in the video and says that he has coronavirus. He sounded pretty bad.

Anyone know if AJ is okay?  He's a vulnerable person for this thing... he's 75 (looks about 60, must be all that weed he smokes...)

5 hours ago, David Boylan said:

AJ has recovered and is doing fine.

That's great to hear. Good news.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:51 AM, Richard Booth said:

That's great to hear. Good news.

Definitely good news...

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I wish no one ill health but feel it should be noted, again, that The Oswald Code was the single worst investment in a book on the JFKA I have ever made. 

I haven't read it. 

Gotta say that I disagree with many, many things AJ Weberman has said over the years. I disagree with his ID of the tramps.

However, at the same time, I really appreciate the work he's done over the years. He deposed James Angelton, for example. He did a lot of work, and overall, his dedication and enthusiasm is something I think is admirable.

There is also a personal aspect to this for me. My eyes were opened to the JFK assassination as a teenager in the 1990s after I saw JFK. Following that, I looked at a lot of things online circa 1996 or so. AJ Weberman's website and "Nodules" was one of those sites I absorbed and appreciated. 

I love AJ and think he's an counter-cultural figure who has done some good work. And I can disagree with him on things. 

Around 2011 or so I helped A.J. locate the location where neo-Nazis were holding a rally. It was an American Renaissance rally that ultimately I found was being held in Montgomery Bell State Park. I sent that information to Weberman and he and his people did what they do (sent some Jewish activists there to heckle the Nazis). 

Edited by Richard Booth