The Education Forum

Windshield alone proves conspiracy

Wim Dankbaar

Guest James H. Fetzer

This new material may be found on page 436 in the 2nd printing of HOAX. I ought to add that the windshield shot interacts with medical evidence by way of explanation. In particular, the wound to the throat, which Malcolm Perry described THREE TIMES as an entry wound (see the Parkland Press Conference, which appears as Appendix C, pp. 419-427 of ASSASSINATION SCIENCE), and the small, round entry wound described by Charles Crenshaw, drawings of which appears as Appendix A, p. 414, of that book) are explainable on the basis of a shot from the right front that passed through the limousine windshield. (It also explains why JFK's military aide had to be moved from his ususal position between the driver and the agent in charge to make such a shot possible.) It also explains the "approx. 2 small shrapnel wounds in face" described by Tom Robinson during a conversation with Joe West, a copy of notes of which may be found in HOAX on p. 9, taken together with David W. Matntik's inference that they were caused by the impact of shards of glass from the trajectory though the windshield, in the 7th printing of MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA, on its new p. 116. Thus, the independent medical evidence strengthens the case for a windshield shot and, I think, places the matter beyond any reasonable doubt.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the research that I presented to both Weldon and Fetzer was actually used in TMWKK segment, including revealing that the Rouge was the location of B Building and that it is the Final Assembly building; not a garage at all. In addition, I was among those requesting that the name of the witness be revealed as well as the job title. It will be nice when the job title is finally revealed. In fact, I think that might clear up all the misconceptions Mr. Whitaker's story has created.

Of course, TMWKK contained the sanitized version of the story. Many of the items that had raised red flags were absent. (They are present in MIDP). Nonetheless, it takes a suspension of credulity as well as the persuasiveness of a prosecutor (which Weldon happens to be) to even make the story interesting.

On the other hand, there is ample documentation showing that Vaughn Ferguson was with the actual limo after the assassination and that the limo certainly did not leave DC without his notice. Detailed information is available in "SS-100-X", my essay on the Presidential Limousine in CAR CRASH CULTURE, and also the new one-hour documentary "Behind the Headlights: Presidential Limousine" that aired on the SPEED channel Nov and Dec.

In addition, Ferguson had the courage to question the process that was taking place with the limo. He knew that something was not right, and shared his thoughts and experiences with many at FMC.

As far as all the stories about the limo being sighted at various places and at various times, they are indeed a testament to the fact of the significance of the limousine as the crime scene of the assassination and to Vaughn Ferguson's position as an eyewitness to history unlike any other to emerge from the assassination. Even though the government did all that it could to divert our attention from that fact, the employees at FMC and even H&E knew far better than that and these ongoing stories reflect that fact.

Pamela :)

Al said:

Pamela, As I earlier posted, the hole may very well appear smaller than the diameter of the projectile as the vinyl internal laminent stretches and closes back in to a degree. The cracking is not as pronounced as one would think on a standard windshield glass unless the glass has been aged by considerable exposure to the eliments, especially intensive sun.

Al,

What is your frame of reference? Two-ply laminated glass IS standard windshield glass.

All of the examples of bullet holes through two-ply safety glass show a hole larger than the projectile, with webbing and spider cracking. Thus, any t&t hole would have been larger than the projectile, with accompanying webbing and perhaps some spider-cracking as well.

Pamela

Thus, any t&t hole would have been larger than the projectile, with accompanying webbing and perhaps some spider-cracking as well.

Pamela

Altgens #7 shows all the weebing one would want to see. There were so many small fracture cracks around the spot where the projectile had hit the glass that they appeared as a large frosted area with the sun hitting it. The White House Garage photo show no such damage.

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill says:

Altgens #7 shows all the weebing one would want to see. [...] The White House Garage photo show no such damage.

You seem to have quite an imagination Bill. I'm not seeing any such thing, though I agree the defect in the windshield is visible in the Altgens 1-7.

However, you overlook the fact that, first, the FBI windshield photo was taken from the front with different lighting. In addition, the car had been driven from PH to Love Field and transported by air about 2,000 miles, then driven from AAFB to the WHG, and during that time there were changes to the acknowledged defect.

Pamela

Al said:

Pamela, As I earlier posted, the hole may very well appear smaller than the diameter of the projectile as the vinyl internal laminent stretches and closes back in to a degree. The cracking is not as pronounced as one would think on a standard windshield glass unless the glass has been aged by considerable exposure to the eliments, especially intensive sun.

Al,

What is your frame of reference?  Two-ply laminated glass IS standard windshield glass. 

All of the examples of bullet holes through two-ply safety glass show a hole larger than the projectile, with webbing and spider cracking.  Thus, any t&t hole would have been larger than the projectile, with accompanying webbing and perhaps some spider-cracking as well.

Pamela

Al said:

Al,

What is your frame of reference?  Two-ply laminated glass IS standard windshield glass. 

All of the examples of bullet holes through two-ply safety glass show a hole larger than the projectile, with webbing and spider cracking.  Thus, any t&t hole would have been larger than the projectile, with accompanying webbing and perhaps some spider-cracking as well.

Pamela

Pamela,

We are not disagreeing on the type of glass in the windshield.

I am basing what I posted on the size of hole on the 5,000 plus shots I have taken through windshields over the years as I stated in my previous post. I have been attempting to download a photo of an older vehicle I fired several shots through the windshield, but it will not let me add it. The reason I took this particular photo is that it shows how one can determine angle of origin and impact by the dimensions of the hole. In the lower right of the windshield, the shots were fired directly on and the hole is extremely small. There is considerable cracking in this photo as the windshield was old and had extensive exposure to the elements to dry it out.

I make one more attempt to attach it as I have shrunk it down twice now and it still will not accept it. If it doesn't take, e-mail me and I will attach it there.

Al

However, you overlook the fact that, first, the FBI windshield photo was taken from the front with different lighting.  In addition, the car had been driven from PH to Love Field and transported by air about 2,000 miles, then driven from AAFB to the WHG, and during that time there were changes to the acknowledged defect. 

Pamela

Pam - I am not talking about adding damage to the glass due to travel time, but rather damage that appeared in Dealey Plaza that is not seen in those WHG photos. I have a defect on my Buick windshield and also on my Jeep right now that's pretty close to what is seen in the White House Garage photos. The Jeep had one prior to the one it has now and I didn't get 400 miles down the road before it happened the second time. I've seen those defects from both sides of the glass in every kind of lighting conditions. Right around the actual defect in the glass there are 100s of small fractures and these cause the frosted look when traveling into the sun, but they are limited to just where the fractures are. The undamaged glass beyond those fractures does not appear frosted when traveling towards the sun. The area of fractures right around the impact point in the WHG photos isn't much larger than a nickel. The fractures that caused the frosted look in Altgens 7 covers a much larger area than what the WHG photo defect does and that is what I was talking about.