Oswald by Dallas strip-club owner Jack Ruby. What was seen for 47 hours as

an isolated tragedy became one of the most notable suspected conspiracies

in U.S. history. And while the Warren Commission claimed that Oswald and

Ruby both acted alone, the House Select Committee on Assassinations

concluded in 1979 that JFK's murder most likely resulted from a

conspiracy. Now, a new development has shaken both sides of the conspiracy

controversy. Recently revealed evidence suggests the CIA may have been

tracking Oswald and indicates a possible link among anti-Castro Cubans,

Carlos Marcello, Ruby, Oswald, and the CIA.

History Channel

Conspiracy? Jack Ruby.

"Recently revealed evidence suggests the CIA may have been tracking Oswald

and indicates a possible link among anti-Castro Cubans, Carlos Marcello,

Ruby, Oswald, and the CIA."

Sunday, January 2, 10pm-11pm ET/PT

Monday, January 3, 2-3am ET/PT

On November 24, 1963, a stunned America struggled to accept the

assassination of President John F. Kennedy two days earlier. As tens of

millions stared at their televisions that Sunday morning, they witnessed

TV's first live murder--the killing of assassination suspect Lee Harvey

Oswald by Dallas strip-club owner Jack Ruby. What was seen for 47 hours as

an isolated tragedy became one of the most notable suspected conspiracies

in U.S. history. And while the Warren Commission claimed that Oswald and

Ruby both acted alone, the House Select Committee on Assassinations

concluded in 1979 that JFK's murder most likely resulted from a

conspiracy. Now, a new development has shaken both sides of the conspiracy

controversy. Recently revealed evidence suggests the CIA may have been

tracking Oswald and indicates a possible link among anti-Castro Cubans,

Carlos Marcello, Ruby, Oswald, and the CIA.

Denis,

Another one we all could have wrote. Blakey screaming it was the mob and Posner saying it was Oswald and Ruby acting seperately. Classic example of how one finds what they are looking for when they consciously or subconsciously direct an investigation to where they want it to go. Evidence is interpreted to fit their needs and leads are focused on what they want the case to prove. Works very well until it is challenged. Another sad installment into this case.

Al

What I find sad is what I have been saying all along/

The Warren Commission did not get all of it's reportings as it should have to make any real true assessment of their own findings.

In the film I found it a bit distrubing to some of the things that Former Pres. Ford stated. I overlook it many time on his own because of the limited information that was granted to them.

But, while with Ruby he could have been more into questioning Ruby than what they had showed him to be.

I knew they didn't wish to take Ruby with them to Sentate and that Ruby did in fact plead for his life to them. He told them that he was in trouble and they would kill him.

It does seem odd that they didn't help him to give more of the case then what they did. I have always wondered about that as well as on Ruby lie dector test that he never asnwers two of the qeustions on it. Is your life in danger? he gives no answer and to the other question Is any member of your family life in danger? again he give no answer to that question either.

I do feel the conspiracy role that Ruby had played out and many parts do show this.

Judyth Baker I wonder if you could have seen this film where ever you are of Ruby on the History Channel?

I have a feeling you can't.

I wish you could have because of one major point in the film.

The fact that it wasn't known earlier of the plot to kill Castro in the early 60's.

THIS COMES INTO YOUR HEADINGS AND ALSO SHOULD BE PUT INTO YOUR ATTENTION./

So, that is why you were surprised on one of the pages I posted earlier about Roselli and what it stated in it about the plot ot kill Castro in it?

Now, it makes a bit more sense.

I don't know if you will read this post Judyth.

But, can you name any of the ones' in testings of the ten that were injected with the live cancer cells?

I have been and still do wonder if somehow Jack Ruby fell victum to this by someone for some time now? WHY there would be perhaps a personal reason why Ruby would wish to kill LHO? I have had this feeling since it was first came out and still do?

Man History Channel is really going downhill. I was about to thank Dennis for the post and prepare to watch it today, but reading the fallow-up post, I won't waste my time.

Dawn

HC has a web site, maybe we should flood them with comments on their lack of truth. Becoming just like CBS, ABC, etc.

I have not watched Peter Jennings since he did that trash disinfo piece on the 40th anniversary. I sent him a long email begging him not to be involved in this, but got no response. Typical.

Gee, I had much different thoughts about this program. In fact, I was rather encouraged that a media program would even permit talk of conspiracy. It was about conspiracy!

Except they blew it by dragging Posner on there to refute any such notions. I did feel that his responses were rather weak though. Except that even he had to agree that the CIA both lied and witheld info from the HSCA and he claims to now want some answers just as Blakey stated that he does. Of course, then Posner blew it again by saying he didn't believe anything of a conspiracy would be discovered, since it hasn't in 41 years.

Blakey definitely says there was a conspiracy, but he still goes with a Mafia hit. Except that he now says they were not even aware at the time of the CIA and Cuban Exiles involvement with the Mafia and not aware that LHO had possibly low level CIA involvement. Whether that is true or not, he is now admitting there is much more to learn. This is far better then also having Gerald Ford on there, who like Posner, was in denial and still insists the WC found that both LHO and Jack Ruby acted alone.

This is all quite significant to me and maybe even a first such step in the Media recognizing a Conspiracy. After all, this was the head of the HSCA telling the public that there was a conspiracy. I am not of the Mafia theory or actually even the Cuban Exile theory and yet I did find the program of significance. I certainly didn't classify it as of the Peter Jennings total denial type of media garbage.

I even appreciated that we were left with the option to decide for ourselves if there was a conspiracy rather then to redicule us as conspiracy nuts, if we did believe that.

I realize this program didn't tell us what we as researchers, wanted to hear, yet I feel it went a long way in informing the public that there was a conspiracy..more so, then most any other such program has done so far. Perhaps we have to be content to take what we as researchers can get, like maybe one baby step at a time.

I know last year, I was quite pleased with the a Fox prsentation with Greta Van Susteran, admitting there are still many unaswered questions.

Dixie

Personally I thought they were BOTH GOOD Blakley and Poisner. BOTH had good points and tell you the thruth if they looked really close at each other they are NOT FAR OFF EITHER. Neither of them.

I thought it was well done.

What surprised me was Pres. Ford.

He was sort of cold and that showed not open like I thought he would be.

This really troubles me because I thought him to be the most that would try harder to get to it facts from the fictions. He is still back in the past.

FICTION LAND.