The Education Forum

Another Patsy in Miami?

In Craig Roberts book 'Kill Zone, a sniper looks at dealey plaza' which is an excellent book, he argues the point that the assassination would take place in either miami in early november or in dallas in late november. There could have been a plan to kill him in miami. Miami was trafficante and cuban ground, somersett talked with milteer about it and milteer, mileer hints at getting him in miami.

should this have been carried out in miami, this means that there could have been another patsy waiting to be set up. as i recall anthony summers in his book 'conspiracy' describes three men who were in russia around the same time as LHO and were possibly intelligence assets, if we can ascertain whether they were in miami at the time, we might be able to find whether there was a second patsy.

john

John,

Gordon has some great sources on Milteer:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0062c.html

Always good to read the original doc. Subject is Milteer, Informant is Somersett.

And the followup interview:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0062e.html

Some excerpts:

I am satisfied that this man beyond doubt knew that this was going to happen, and from the impression that I got from him this conspiracy originated in New Orleans, probably some in Miami, and different parts of the Country, probably in California. And I am pretty sure California had a lot to do with it, because he mentioned Dr. Swift very often, in his conversations, what a great man he was and that he had already predicted that Kennedy would be killed, before he got out of office. So, that is about the story as to the important information that I got from him.

Q: Mr. ______, did you make mention of the fact, that this Mr. Milteer had explained to you, or had made a remark to you about Miami, something about Miami?

A: Well, he said, he made a remark to me on the way, he said that Kennedy could have been killed in Miami, but somebody called the F.B.I. and give the thing away, and of course, he was well guarded and everything went "pluey", and everybody kept quiet, and waited for Texas.

Q: Do you think he was trying to put across to you that this Oswald might have been here in Miami at the time?

A: Well, I asked him that, but he wouldn't answer me.

Q: I don't know how the records are, whether the man was working there (BREAKS IN) - I don't know either, but I asked him, I said "Do you think Oswald was here in Miami to assassinate the President? " and he just cut it off, he wouldn't answer me.

Q: He never answered you at all?

A: Never answered me at all.

Q: Do you think that he knows this Oswald personally, or knows anything about him?

A: Well, I believe that he does, I believe that if he doesn't know Oswald person, he knows the people in Miami or New Orleans that was doing business with the group which he belonged to. And that is where the infiltration was made into it, into this man's group, it was either Miami or New Orleans.

Q: These are two separates groups are they not? They are separated widely in their beliefs so to speak. How do you think they would be coming together?

A: From the impression he give me, and what he told me, was that Oswald group was Pro- Castro, and that they were infiltrated, and their leaders, somebody close to them was given money to infiltrate their group, and pay them to kill Kennedy, and that would throw, if anybody did get caught, that would throw the entire case into the laps of the Communist.

Q: In other words you say that this Constitutional Party, that has not formed yet, or some party to that.....

(BREAKS IN) - Yes I believe what they call the Patriot Organizations over the country, now he talked very briefly about Billy Hargrave who is on the air every now and then, who had raised a lot of money, for the underground, and Swift, and Kenneth Golf, and many others, he even spoke one time, you know uh, uh, Billy Estes had been persecuted very much by the Kennedy Administration. And that he was a man, who, was in a position to raise a lot of money, an that in Texas there were a lot of people who could raise a lot of money, and that they had a good underground in Texas and California. In fact, he says that Illinois is very strong, and he said that Kennedy didn't have a chance, to get away with what he had done, because the Patriots knew that he was in the stages of delivering the country over to the Communists.

Q: Did he make mention of any persons that this Oswald may have contacted, or may have known?

A: No, he didn't mention Oswald directly being acquainted with anybody. The only thing that he was down on was that this group had been infiltrated by the Patriot underground and arranged from there to have the execution carried out, and drop the responsibility right into the laps of the Communists, their association, or Castro.

Q: Did he give any indication that money passed hands from the Patriot groups to...

(BREAKS IN) - Well, yes, he said, "Of course there was a lot of money".

Q: Did he mention that there was a lot of money?

A: Yes, there was a lot of money involved, and it came not only from the average Patriot, but from men who could afford to contribute. And that this has been in progress for sometime.

Q: He didn't say when he had been in Texas?

A. No, he didn't say. He had been in New Orleans, Houston, different places in Louisiana and in Texas.

There is no question in my mind that Milteer did not know that the ground work was being set, maybe, in 5-6 different states to kill the President There is no question in my mind in the conversation; the man couldn't guess, he couldn't guess all the things,, before hand. He couldn't guess, in my opinion, that the President would be shot from a window, and it happened this away, and I just don't believe that he was guessing all these things; I don't believe that he is guessing about the stuff he is talking about now, because he is too conscientious to get away from the assassination of Kennedy and get on the road to something else, because he says there is no use wasting any time discussing the assassination of Kennedy because Kennedy is dead and Oswald can't squawk on anybody. Now, this was before he was killed. When we left from the hotel and went out to eat, when we got to Anchor's Restaurant over at West Columbia, a man walked out who knows Mims, I don't know who he was, and he said to Mims, "Well, Oswald has just been shot", he said, "He has?", he said, "Yes, he has just been shot", and we couldn't get into that restaurant, and we had to go to the Piggy Park Drive-Inn, so on the way we turned the radio on and sure enough it come on that he had been shot.

Q: What was Milteer's reaction?

A: Milteer said, "That makes it work perfect, now, the Jews killed Kennedy and the Jews killed Oswald" he says, "Now, we have no worry". But I can't understand, when he left the hotel with me, I am satisfied that he made along distance call, because he come back with this change.

I don't know ho to figure him out too much, because he seems to know too much, and what he predicts comes true.

Q: Where do you think this money would have come from?

A: Well, there is no telling, you see, like he said, when he mentioned the name Leander H. Perez; this man was a judge down there.

Q: Where was he a judge at?

A: Plakman Parish, that is right outside of New Orleans. This man has taken a stand for States Rights against segregation, and he has been ex-communicated from the Catholic Church on the stand he has taken in New Orleans. Well, this Milteer seems to be a friend to him, or to know him very well, and several other people in the State of Louisiana and Texas. But he didn't go to work and give me all the names and addresses, but he give me to understand that he knew them, and had associated with them.

Q: Do you think that he could have been the Treasurer or that he could have been collecting this money?

A: No, I don't believe that he was the Treasurer, no, I don't believe he was. But I do believe that he was one of the main agitators traveling over the country in connections with this, and he knows a whole lot more, I am satisfied, than what he told me.

Q: Who is very strong in these organizations, who has strength enough, and could be trusted enough to compose an agreement between two organizations or two people?

A: Well, I tell you something, the impression he give me. I don't think there was any agreement with this little flim-flam organization, that Oswald belonged to, I think that probably in New Orleans or in Miami, maybe N.Y., maybe Chicago that the agreement was reached to infiltrate this unbeknowing to them, and to agitate the killing, and to let them do it, and to pay somebody to infiltrate to get it done by this organization.

The main file:

http://www.cuban-exile.com/menu2/2jfk-miami.html

In Craig Roberts book 'Kill Zone, a sniper looks at dealey plaza' which is an excellent book, he argues the point that the assassination would take place in either miami in early november or in dallas in late november. There could have been a plan to kill him in miami. Miami was trafficante and cuban ground, somersett talked with milteer about it and milteer, mileer hints at getting him in miami.

should this have been carried out in miami, this means that there could have been another patsy waiting to be set up. as i recall anthony summers in his book 'conspiracy' describes three men who were in russia around the same time as LHO and were possibly intelligence assets, if we can ascertain whether they were in miami at the time, we might be able to find whether there was a second patsy.

john