The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dawn Meredith

Who is Jim Harwood?

I arrivied in my office late today to see an attack on a forum of my close friend of now 32 years, Carl Oglesby. I was just floored. This guy does not know Carl, this is 100% clear from his cogent but totally erononous and libelous attack and it causes me to wonder:WHO is this guy? Why is he here??

Answer this to me Mr Harwood: What gives you the right to just make a personal attack on a man whom you have never had one conversation? Pass ugly judgement and write libelous and ugly worlds about his work and his person???

Only a cowdard does such a thing. Someone truly with an axe to grind.

This is not an invitation to a fight. You could never win it sir as I have the truth on my side. So defend away, I won't respond further. Lies may anger me but ultimately bore me.

Get a life perhaps???

Attorney Dawn Meredith

Jim Harwood has been trying to become a member of this Forum for sometime. I have of course read his ridiculous posts on JFK Lancer and was reluctant to accept him as a member. Not because I disagreed with his views but because he seemed totally irrational and that he appeared to go out of his way to upset people.

Before he could join I said he had to send me a photograph and a biography so that I could check to find out who he really was. He has of course refused to do that. Unfortunately I now get a daily email concerning the conspiracy to kill JFK.

By allowing Jim Harwood onto his forum Wim knows what he will get. It will all add to the drama of his forum. I suppose some will find the clashes with Bob Vernon interesting.

By the way, is Bob Vernon telling the truth when he claims on JFK Lancer that Wim invited him onto his forum to discuss his dispute about James Files? Bob now claims that Wim is deleting some of his posts. If that is true, it seems a little underhand. Especially from someone who claims that he believes in complete freedom of expression.

I did one mistake I once thought that Jim Hardwood and Jim Harwood were the same they are not.

TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE.

One is very good and that is a code name and the other one Jim Harwood lives in Philadephia PA. NEVER MET HIM even tough we live rather close.

HE was checked and I think one time was because of me.

I got the two men mixed up.

The other is a code name.

Have talked more to that one.

That I know of Jim Harwood that lives in Phila only goes on one forum and that one alone and not any others and it isn't on this one he only goes on JFK MURDER SOLVED. I don't think the other one goes on any ones anymore.

Usually Jim Harwood is nice though but can be abrupt.

Jim Harwood has been trying to become a member of this Forum for sometime. I have of course read his ridiculous posts on JFK Lancer and was reluctant to accept him as a member. Not because I disagreed with his views but because he seemed totally irrational and that he appeared to go out of his way to upset people.

Before he could join I said he had to send me a photograph and a biography so that I could check to find out who he really was. He has of course refused to do that. Unfortunately I now get a daily email concerning the conspiracy to kill JFK.

By allowing Jim Harwood onto his forum Wim knows what he will get. It will all add to the drama of his forum. I suppose some will find the clashes with Bob Vernon interesting.

By the way, is Bob Vernon telling the truth when he claims on JFK Lancer that Wim invited him onto his forum to discuss his dispute about James Files? Bob now claims that Wim is deleting some of his posts. If that is true, it seems a little underhand. Especially from someone who claims that he believes in complete freedom of expression.

Bob is permitted to post but he took over the forum, so it has now been restricted toBob's thread, where we can read or ignore. Wim gave him plenty of chances but he got very insulting and ugly.

It's Wim's forum, I don't know why he just does not ban BV, but I am not Wim.

I enjoy his forum and his friendship. Believing in "complete freedeom of expression" has to have SOME limits. no?

Dawn