The Education Forum

Interesting LN website

Ron Ecker

LN David Reese's website has several pages of interesting photos: Dallas then and now.

http://www.cannet.com/~reesedw/DealyPage1.html

On the last page I found this JFK/Tippit composite photo. This really gives me the creeps:

jfktippit.jpg

LN David Reese's website has several pages of interesting photos: Dallas then and now.

On the last page I found this JFK/Tippit composite photo. This really gives me the creeps:

jfktippit.jpg

Interesting how the web page makes a reference to Sam Holland being unreliable as a witness, but doesn't tell you what's reliable, nor does it mention the 5 other workers on the underpass who supported what Sam had said about the smoke on the Knoll, not to mention people on the knoll who also saw the smoke. Typical LNr IMO.

Edited by Bill Miller

jfktippit.jpg

Ron,

Gives me the creeps, too. Not because JFK and Tippit resembled each other, but because somebody thought it necessary to make such a picture. I think the photo is solid proof that Oswald was nuts. He thought he missed Kennedy at the Depository and had to shoot him again when he saw him in his cop outfit. Makes as much sense as some of the other theories on this site.

PT

Gives me the creeps, too.  Not because JFK and Tippit resembled each other, but because somebody thought it necessary to make such a picture.

I suspect, but don't know, that the composite photo was made to support the theory I remember reading (I don't recall whose, perhaps Morningstar's) that Tippit's body was used for the JFK autopsy (and may be buried in JFK's grave).

The theory is seriously flawed IMO because, for one thing, if they used someone else's body for the autopsy, it would stand to reason they would have done a better job of creating the wounds they needed, instead of just butchering the head as was done.

That said, it's interesting to note that no positive ID of JFK's body was made at the autopsy. Humes told JAMA that no dental x-rays were deemed necessary because everybody knew who it was. And then there are the remarks by the family that the embalmed body didn't look like JFK.

Also, one has to believe that the strong resemblance between JFK and Tippit as clearly shown by the composite means that either Tippit was murdered for a purpose related to that resemblance, or else one has to swallow yet another unlikely coincidence in the JFK case.

I think the photo is solid proof that Oswald was nuts.  He thought he missed Kennedy at the Depository and had to shoot him again when he saw him in his cop outfit.  Makes as much sense as some of the other theories on this site.

And what exactly are you here for?

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron Ecker Posted Today, 05:54 AM

QUOTE(Paul Troglia @ Jan 24 2005, 11:04 PM)

Gives me the creeps, too.  Not because JFK and Tippit resembled each other, but because somebody thought it necessary to make such a picture.

I suspect, but don't know, that the composite photo was made to support the theory I remember reading (I don't recall whose, perhaps Morningstar's) that Tippit's body was used for the JFK autopsy (and may be buried in JFK's grave).

The theory is seriously flawed IMO because, for one thing, if they used someone else's body for the autopsy, it would stand to reason they would have done a better job of creating the wounds they needed, instead of just butchering the head as was done.

That said, it's interesting to note that no positive ID of JFK's body was made at the autopsy. Humes told JAMA that no dental x-rays were deemed necessary because everybody knew who it was. And then there are the remarks by the family that the embalmed body didn't look like JFK.

Also, one has to believe that the strong resemblance between JFK and Tippit as clearly shown by the composite means that either Tippit was murdered for a purpose related to that resemblance, or else one has to swallow yet another unlikely coincidence in the JFK case.

I think the photo is solid proof that Oswald was nuts.  He thought he missed Kennedy at the Depository and had to shoot him again when he saw him in his cop outfit.  Makes as much sense as some of the other theories on this site.

And what exactly are you here for?

Ron

Ron, I have to say I have read about that theory too. I didn't give it much attention due to the reasons you stated.

As for Mr. Paul Troglia, I seriously question his motivations. Is he here to debate or to try and annoy?

jfktippit.jpg

Ron,

Gives me the creeps, too. Not because JFK and Tippit resembled each other, but because somebody thought it necessary to make such a picture. I think the photo is solid proof that Oswald was nuts. He thought he missed Kennedy at the Depository and had to shoot him again when he saw him in his cop outfit. Makes as much sense as some of the other theories on this site.

PT

Ron you are correct it is on Morningstar's website. I happened to see it about a month ago. An interesting theory, and much to back it up. BUT I have a friend who went to Tippit's funeral and says it was an open coffin with Tippit IN it. So an interesting theory. I like a lot of his other work tho. (Morningstar, I mean).

Dawn

Dawn,

Tippit could have been murdered in order to have a spare body just in case. I say that because the strong resemblance to JFK simply makes me very suspicious.

For years I seemed to have some kind of chemical dependency on coincidences, or some kind of recurring virus that made me easily suspectible to coincidental explanations, especially as they related to political assassinations, "suicides," or "accidental" deaths. But I have since developed a strong resistance.

This built-up immunity does have its side effects, which are occasional feelings or flashes of paranoia. But all in all it's given me a much clearer head.

Ron