The Education Forum

Reily reports vs. Reily statements

I had posted up the Reily Coffee company copies of time cards.

This seemed to open up more than I hoped for.

Bob Vernon contacted Mr. Reily III and got some statements from him dealing with those time cards.

Well, I found a lie to the actual report that Reily Co. did in 1963. What they had stated then is that LHO was there at work on time every day and left on time.

Well, to what Bob Vernon was told from Mr. Reily is that he was fired because of him never being there and always out.

Now, there is a conflict of reports from Reily Coffee Company itself.

I had waited to see if anyone else had picked this up and so far no one has.

This is one that does back Judyth Baker.

It also backs what Jim Garrison had found many years ago that he was always at a certain place all the time just BEFORE phamlets were handed out.

What does this mean to me?

Well, Judyth may be telling the truth on this point but also she covered for him is what she said and former agent Monaghan knew of this as well.

This in NO WAY PROVES that Oswald is innocent in fact if anything it is part of a proof that shows a great deal of involvement. Even for Judyth Baker herself and Lee H. Oswald and also former Agent Monaghan.

It proves a plot and that LHO was very much into it.

Had Judyth Baker knowledge been out many years ago she would have been questioned by the FBI on this very point.

She also may have been arrasted on it as well.

Still could be on it to this day, I might add.

Also if this fact came out a long time ago it is also highly questionable about Reily Coffee Company in itself it told a falsehood on the report.

Thanks to Bob Vernon we now know for sure that Reily Coffee Co. did in fact lie on a report many years ago.

I had posted up the Reily Coffee company copies of time cards.

This seemed to open up more than I hoped for.

Bob Vernon contacted Mr. Reily III and got some statements from him dealing with those time cards.

Well, I found a lie to the actual report that Reily Co. did in 1963.  What they had stated then is that LHO was there at work on time every day and left on time.

Well, to what Bob Vernon was told from Mr. Reily is that he was fired because of him never being there and always out. 

Now, there is a conflict of reports from Reily Coffee Company itself.

I had waited to see if anyone else had picked this up and so far no one has.

This is one that does back Judyth Baker.

It also backs what Jim Garrison had found many years ago that he was always at a certain place all the time just BEFORE phamlets were handed out.

What does this mean to me? 

Well, Judyth may be telling the truth on this point but also she covered for him is what she said and former agent Monaghan knew of this as well.

This in NO WAY PROVES that Oswald is innocent in fact if anything it is part of a proof that shows a great deal of involvement.  Even for Judyth Baker herself and Lee H. Oswald and also former Agent Monaghan.

It proves a plot and that LHO was very much into it. 

Had Judyth Baker knowledge been out many years ago she would have been questioned by the FBI on this very point. 

She also may have been arrasted on it as well.

Still could be on it to this day, I might add.

Also if this fact came out a long time ago it is also highly questionable about Reily Coffee Company in itself it told a falsehood on the report. 

Thanks to Bob Vernon we now know for sure that Reily Coffee Co. did in fact lie on a report many years ago.

No one else has picked up on this because you're confusing Reily with Standard. There is no conflict in the Reily statements. They didn't, in fact, lie.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p..._id=23632&page=

From the early report done by the company they stated lies on it.

Plain and simple.

Also I got this from Judyth today.

This is on the time cards.

Also if LHO was such a flub up then why would they ask him to go overtime. To waste more of their money, i guess is what you would come up with.

When Mr. Reily told Vernon he did so many things wrong he also listed that he was out a lot of the times, that he was handing out papers. OK so from the form that they had done way back LHO was there all the time. SO THEY LIED.

This is what Judyth sent tSubj:

Date: 1/23/2005 1:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time

To: NEldreth@aol.com

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Nancy,

Lee Oswald was late 48 out of 49 times if I remember correctly, only

being on time his first day of work.

His supervisor (not Barbe, the other one, Mr. LeBlanc, who was more

important) said the first WORK BREAK WAS AT 9:00 AM for fifteen minutes.

Now, Lee even missed his first work break a number of times, he clocked

in SO LATE. Look at the time cards.

And imagine clocking out as late as 7:32 PM one night.

That was because I forgot to clock him out and we had to go back and put

the time card on. He ended up with an EXTRA HOUR of time they had to pay

him....

nobnody at Reily's was working until 7:32 PM except that I was handling

Lee's cards and made that mistake forgetting to clock him out.

I counted 8 hours of work for him and clocked him out. I had to stay

late to do that.

Everybody clocked in at 8:00 AM except oday