The Education Forum

Mark David Chapman's primary accuser

Guest David L Sharp

Guest David L Sharp

Conflicting versions of crime scene and stellar success of "entrepreneur" and gay rights activist Sean Strub raise unsettling questions about quid pro quo in probable government sponsored hit of Beatle John Lennon.

• 1 month later...

[Just because I really didn't want to see his name on the thread head guide :ice ...]

Thats a photo I got yesterday that shows the triple underpass south side from the roof of the TSBD or DAL TEX...you are right Gib, it is off topic here...Chapman was from here in Decatur georgia, and I think he was the victim of Psychic Driving or some sort of behavioural manipulation...I also think he shot John Lennon.....

One of the signs of real manipulation here is the intersection of Lennon, who the FBI watched and disturbed ala Martin Luther King or the Kennedys....and this guy Chapman, who wasn;t a Beatles fan, and the way they linked in CATCHER IN THE RYE as a sort of cultural totem to "blame" it on...and I wouldn't have noticed that in the Lennon killing if it hadn't been present in the TAXI DRIVER theme attatched to the attempted murder of RONALD REAGAN during George bush's vice presidency....this Catcher in the Rye JD SALINGER theme, linked to the ROBERT DENIRO character (terence bickle?) is suspicious to say the least....

Shows signs of manipulation.

The timing of Ronald Reagan's final demise is also suspicious as it gave the Bush campaign in essence a second convention, a GOP media spectacle, etc...

Chapman got a lot suggestive phone calls and really couldnt explain his actions in New York City in the three days leading up to the Dakota killing.

THe Paramilitary stance shows a real guiding hand, as well.

Cheerio... cellars of cask ale on the thames and all that .... shanet in atlanta

Edited by Shanet Clark

Conflicting versions of crime scene and stellar success of "entrepreneur" and gay rights activist Sean Strub raise unsettling questions about quid pro quo in probable government sponsored hit of Beatle John Lennon.

:ice There was no conspiracy related to the murder of John Lennon.

If you find Sean Strub's presence in front of the Dakota suspicious, then evidently you've never spent a few days in Manhattan. It attracts all sorts of people. New Yorkers overhear someone say he's a militant gay rights activist and they let it roll off their backs. A gay rights activist on a Manhattan sidewalk is the equivalent of someone who stacks books at a library in Cambridge or Oxford. Unless a bookcase starts to fall, then you have other dangers to worry about. (a stock market crash, "publish or perish," etc.)

Mark David Chapman has given two lengthy interviews on American television. In the one with Barbara Walters broadcast in December of 1992, he described how his mental state had worsened after moving to Hawaii in 1976. He recalled his suicide attempt, adding the detail that the tube he attached to his car's exhaust pipe was something he had bought at Sears. (Maybe Britons aren't familiar with Sears.)

Appearing on Larry King Live a few years later, Chapman said he had written a letter of apology to J. D. Salinger. King asked him if anyone put him up to the crime. He said no.

Some Internet people have cited as proof of a conspiracy the fact that Chapman made no attempt to flee the scene of the crime and he stood there quietly.

The explanation is that he was psychotic. He admitted that to both Walters and King. He told Walters that if anyone watching their interview has an angry obsession with a celebrity, he or she should get professional help.

People have cast suspicion on taxicab rides that Chapman took to some expensive private residences on Manhattan's East Side. These people forget that he was a cocaine user, and cocaine is illegal. You have to buy it from a drug dealer. Many drug dealers live in expensive homes. In 1980 many baby boomers in Manhattan snorted cocaine. Numerous sources for that include the 1986 book "Dancing On My Grave" by Gelsey Kirkland. Gelsey's editor was Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.

If you've never known a drug user or someone suffering from mental illness, then you wouldn't understand.

These Internet theorists never suggest a place to which Chapman -- who knew nobody in New York except possibly some cocaine dealers -- could have fled.

No matter where he went, the police would have caught him eventually, anyway. His girlfriend in Hawaii knew of his obsession with Lennon. She knew he had visited New York in September 1980, three months before he fired the shots. Chapman had shown the murder weapon to a friend in Atlanta who introduced him to exploding bullets. The friend was horrified by the news of the murder and would have known of Chapman's guilt with or without hearing news reports of an Advanced Public Bulletin (APB) by the New York Police Department.

Psychic Driving and Behavioural Programming may explain Mark Chapman's drive to kill the most popular anti-war radical activist in the States

....Fenton Bressler makes it clear that Chapman was associated with some behaviouralist influences.

And the FBI had had Lennon on the griddle for over ten years......

"Christ you know it ain't easy...

The way things are going

They're gonna crucify Me"

BEATLES: The Ballad Of John and Yoko, ( Lennon McCartney 1969).

:D There was no conspiracy related to the murder of John Lennon. (Jonathan Wendland)

I'm not sure how you can state that as fact. I don't know if a conspiracy existed to murder Lennon or not but one does have to be suspicious given that the Dakota doorman was one Jose Perdomo, ex Brigade 2506 member, graduate of Fort Benning 1963 (along with Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada Carilles and Jorge Mas Canosa), and that Perdomo was a known covert operative during the 1960's and 70's.

I believe that constitutes a warning bell or two.

James

<_<  There was no conspiracy related to the murder of John Lennon. (Jonathan Wendland)

I'm not sure how you can state that as fact. I don't know if a conspiracy existed to murder Lennon or not but one does have to be suspicious given that the Dakota doorman was one Jose Perdomo, ex Brigade 2506 member, graduate of Fort Benning 1963 (along with Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada Carilles and Jorge Mas Canosa), and that Perdomo was a known covert operative during the 1960's and 70's.

I believe that constitutes a warning bell or two.

I believe you need professional help.  How could Mr. Perdomo force Mark Chapman to plead guilty and to say on Larry King Live 15 years later that he acted alone ?  How could Mr. Perdomo force Chapman's wife Gloria to hold a press conference in Hawaii -- 4,000 miles away -- during which she said her husband was obsessed with John Lennon and he battered her ?

Why did Chapman tell Barbara Walters on television that moments after the shooting Mr. Perdomo screamed at him in horror, "Do you see what you've done ?  Get out of here !"  Chapman told Ms. Walters he replied, "But where would I go ?"  Is Barbara Walters part of the conspiracy ?

People who doubt every television newscast are people with problems.  You might as well say that Winston Churchill didn't attend Queen Elizabeth's coronation.  It was really Charles Laughton impersonating Churchill.  Try to disprove that one.

James

Psychic Driving and Behavioural Programming may explain Mark Chapman's drive to kill the most popular anti-war radical activist in the States

John Lennon ceased being an anti - war activist in 1975 when his son Sean was born a few months after the Vietnam War ended for good.  During Sean's first four years of life John's native country and his adopted homeland did not fight any wars.  If they engaged in covert operations between 1975 and 1979, John Lennon said nothing publicly about it.  He was using a lot of drugs. 

In November of 1979 the United States faced a political disaster in Iran when its embassy there was seized.  Lennon was alive for more than a year while Bruce Laingen and others were in captivity and many Americans demanded military intervention, but Lennon said nothing publicly about it.  So please explain why somebody would want to shut him up.

....Fenton Bressler makes it clear that Chapman was associated with some behaviouralist influences.

Nobody forced him to become obsessed with the classic novel "Catcher In The Rye."  Please explain how somebody could have.  Chapman started using LSD in high school seven years before he shot Lennon.  During those seven years he did a lot of cocaine.  Taxicab manifests suggest he might have bought cocaine from drug dealers on Manhattan's East Side.  Please explain how somebody could have forced him to do these things.

And the FBI had had Lennon on the griddle for over ten years......

In the 1970s the FBI wiretapped the phones of thousands of outspoken celebrities.  Jane Fonda was one of them.  What she did in North Vietnam frightened and offended Americans a lot more than anything John Lennon did.  Why is Jane Fonda alive today ?

"Christ you know it ain't easy...

The way things are going

They're gonna crucify Me"

Lennon also sang, "There's nothing you can see that isn't shown."  Take a hint.

BEATLES: The Ballad Of John and Yoko, ( Lennon McCartney 1969).

I believe you need professional help. How could Mr. Perdomo force Mark Chapman to plead guilty and to say on Larry King Live 15 years later that he acted alone ? How could Mr. Perdomo force Chapman's wife Gloria to hold a press conference in Hawaii -- 4,000 miles away -- during which she said her husband was obsessed with John Lennon and he battered her ?

Why did Chapman tell Barbara Walters on television that moments after the shooting Mr. Perdomo screamed at him in horror, "Do you see what you've done ? Get out of here !" Chapman told Ms. Walters he replied, "But where would I go ?" Is Barbara Walters part of the conspiracy ?

People who doubt every television newscast are people with problems. You might as well say that Winston Churchill didn't attend Queen Elizabeth's coronation. It was really Charles Laughton impersonating Churchill. Try to disprove that one. (Jonathan Wendland)

My wife agrees with you and thinks I should have received professional help years ago. <_<

If you had carefully read what I posted, you would have realized that I didn't claim Perdomo was involved at all. I said that given his history, one could be suspicious.

If you want some advice, just settle down a little bit, take a deep breath and relax. To quote John Lennon,

"I'm sick and tired of hearing things

From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites

All I want is the truth

Just gimme some truth"

Appropriate indeed.

James

I believe you need professional help.  How could Mr. Perdomo force Mark Chapman to plead guilty and to say on Larry King Live 15 years later that he acted alone ?  How could Mr. Perdomo force Chapman's wife Gloria to hold a press conference in Hawaii -- 4,000 miles away -- during which she said her husband was obsessed with John Lennon and he battered her ?

Why did Chapman tell Barbara Walters on television that moments after the shooting Mr. Perdomo screamed at him in horror, "Do you see what you've done ?  Get out of here !"  Chapman told Ms. Walters he replied, "But where would I go ?"  Is Barbara Walters part of the conspiracy ?

People who doubt every television newscast are people with problems.  You might as well say that Winston Churchill didn't attend Queen Elizabeth's coronation.  It was really Charles Laughton impersonating Churchill.  Try to disprove that one.  (Jonathan Wendland)

My wife agrees with you and thinks I should have received professional help years ago.  <_<

If you had carefully read what I posted, you would have realized that I didn't claim Perdomo was involved at all. I said that given his history, one could be suspicious.

If you want some advice, just settle down a little bit, take a deep breath and relax. To quote John Lennon,

"I'm sick and tired of hearing things

From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites

All I want is the truth

Just gimme some truth"

Appropriate indeed.

Also appropriate:  "There's nothing you can see that isn't shown" from "All You Need Is Love."

James

I think John Lennon was murdered by a strange young man under the sway of some covert experimental behaviourists and LENNON's FBI investigation led to a vendetta ... he was killed as a policy statement and settlement of scores.

I base this on the research of British Barrister Fenton Bessler and my own readings of illegal government operations in the time period.

The YMCA's international institutional REFUGEE PROGRAM was involved, when Chapman was with them in LEBANON

DIG IT?

<_<

Edited by Shanet Clark

I think John Lennon was murdered by a strange young man under the sway of some covert experimental behaviourists and LENNON's FBI investigation led to a vendetta ... he was killed as a policy statement and settlement of scores.

I base this on the research of British Barrister Fenton Bessler and my own readings of illegal government operations in the time period.

The YMCA's international institutional REFUGEE PROGRAM was involved, when Chapman was with them in LEBANON 

DIG IT?

:)

Interesting, how does a 21 year old become such an EXPERT on the death of John Lennon, Penn Jones' mental state and say with such authority that "there was no conspiract to kill Lennon"? Further, if someone (James) adds a contrary comment he " is in need of professional help". Now our 21 year old is a shrink too?

Jane Fonda did not have nearly the kind of influence commanded by John Lennon, who was, up until his 12/8/80 murder, a committed antiwar activist and singer/songwriter. Just because he raised his son does not mean he changed his deeply-held political views. By 12/8, Double Fantasy had been released and John had done multible interviews. (Playboy comes to mind, also a long radio interview).

Besler's book, while not conclusive of conspiracy, raises many legitimate points.

Dawn

DIG IT?

:D

Interesting, how does a 21 year old become such an EXPERT on the death of John Lennon, Penn Jones' mental state and say with such authority that "there was no conspiract to kill Lennon"?

By listening to what Mark Chapman says on nationwide TV broadcasts and by contacting Florence Smith's family. Duh!

Further, if someone (James) adds a contrary comment he " is in need of professional help". Now our 21 year old is a shrink too?

Jane Fonda did not have nearly the kind of influence commanded by John Lennon, who was, up until his 12/8/80 murder, a committed antiwar activist and singer/songwriter. Just because he raised his son does not mean he changed his deeply-held political views. By 12/8, Double Fantasy had been released and John had done multible interviews. (Playboy comes to mind, also a long radio interview).

Besler's book, while not conclusive of conspiracy, raises many legitimate points.

Dawn