The Education Forum

Badgeman photos

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Here are a few photos some of which I have photodigitally enhanced

using a piece of great graphic software called The Gimp.

I have not enhanced all of these photodigitally. Some are the original photos as found on the web.

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which photos are these base on. Not really of any value if you started with the colorized version.

The images in this thread are those I created by taking Roscoe White and overlaying his image onto the Badge Man figure. I did this to show the firing posture of a real person against what is seen with Badge Man. It was never my intentions to infer that we were seeing details of Badge Man's face, but rather just R.W.'s face impossed onto Badge Man.

Jack White has stated in the past that the Badge Man image is what you see on a good Moorman copy negative. The water color version was done so not to alter the shapes of the images.

Edited by Bill Miller

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

As far as I know the images are based on the original Badgeman photo which was taken from the Moorman photo. The original Badgeman from the Moorman photo is the seventh photograph from left to right.

I used The Gimp graphics programme to sharpen up the images.

EBC

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

As far as I know the images are based on the original Badgeman photo which was taken from the Moorman photo. The original Badgeman from the Moorman photo is the sixth photograph from left to right. The seventh photo is the colourised version of the sixth photo.

EBC

As far as I know the images are based on the original Badgeman photo  which was taken from the Moorman photo. The original Badgeman  from the Moorman photo is the sixth photograph from left to right. The seventh photo is the colourised version of the sixth photo.

EBC

So we understand one another ... You used a Badge Man photo that already had Roscoe White's image inserted into it for I am the one who did it. You should run your program on a Badge Man photo that is still in it's raw form.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

So the photos above are colorized digitally enhanced versions of

a composite Bill Miller made of Roscoe White super-imposed over Moorman?

It doesn't take a genius to see some problems with that approach .....

"Dr. Rorschach"

So the photos above are colorized digitally enhanced versions of

a composite Bill Miller made of Roscoe White super-imposed over Moorman?

In post #1 - only the first two examples were the Roscoe White overlays I did. The rest of the images are the original Badge Man work Jack White did, plus the water color version.

Bill

Can anyone identify any other assassinations (in this case attempts) which involved the assassin or assassins use of fake uniforms?

I think there are no fake uniforms but fake policemen. One example would be the assasination of Anwar el Sadat 1981 who was shoot by members of the Islamic Jihad wearing real army uniforms.

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

You should run your program on a Badge Man photo that is still in it's raw form.

Bill

Where can I download the the original Badgeman in its raw format?

EBC

You should run your program on a Badge Man photo that is still in it's raw form.

Bill

EBC

I would post my original badgeman discovery, but I have reached

the limit of images allowed by the forum.

Jack White

Jack, if John can fix it, use mine. I'll never use it.

Bill

EBC

I would post my original badgeman discovery, but I have reached

the limit of images allowed by the forum.

Jack White

You can upload photos for free to Photobucket.com or ImageShack.us just so you know. :]

Jack White

The use of uniforms or false uniforms would indicate a central or south american

strategic planning element...i.e. the Nelson Rockefeller influenced western hemisphere plans department of the CIA,

and the United Fruit / Guatamala veterans.

Also remember that a Dallas Police officer was slated to die long before JD Tippett was killed. Any return fire that killed a police officer, by aggressive secret service

officers or an "abort team" would have killed a, well, police officer, and could be

written off as "friendly Fire"

I don't know much about Rosco White but this whole line of inquiry points in that direction.....