The Education Forum

Use the rest of the forum

I have to say that I have only recently begun using the rest of the education forum and not just centered in on the jfk debate, I think members of this forum would find it of great use and interest to partake in discussions in other areas such as political debate and historical also. There are a lot of tie ins with the JFK case such as Mccarthyism, Hoover etc.

I have to say that  I have only recently begun using the rest of the education forum and not just centered in on the jfk debate, I think members of this forum would find it of great use and interest to partake in discussions in other areas such as political debate and historical also. There are a lot of tie ins with the JFK case such as Mccarthyism, Hoover etc.

Thank you for this plug. I would echo John’s comments. We would love members of the JFK Forum to apply their intellects to the large number of debates that go on in the rest of the International Education Forum.

I ditto both Johns (my first name is John so that makes three of us).

John and Andy did a wonderful job putting this site together and do a great job maintaining it. It is a wonderful resource for teachers and students, IMO.

I suggest you recommend the site to schools in your area.

Edited by Tim Gratz

For those who want to access other parts of the Forum I would suggest you always log in to the main page (in fact, the security system tries to make you do this). You can then look at those areas that might interest you.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx

Another possibility is to use the "Today's active topics" at the bottom of the screen.

One new debate has been started by Sumir Sharma, a member from India. He has raised the possibility of people becoming addicted to forums like this. It could be an interesting debate.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3088

John, I think it does have some addictive qualities but I'm not sure why. Of course, for people who are fascinated (perhaps bad choice of words re such a tragedy) by the Kennedy assassination, there is an interest in always trying to stay on top of the newest information.