The Education Forum

AQA English A GCSE

James Ford

Hi

We are currently developing a resource for AQA English A and English Literature A GCSE, and are seeking experienced English teachers to assist us in its development. The teachers would be required to provide brief answers to questions relating to the specification and their teaching of it, as well as giving us feedback on our resource.

If anyone is interested in becoming involved, please email me directly or at sales@ictsolutions4teachers.co.uk, and I will let you have more details of what would be involved.

Many thanks

James

www.ictsolutions4teachers.co.uk

• 11 months later...
Hi

We are currently developing a resource for AQA English A and English Literature A GCSE, and are seeking experienced English teachers to assist us in its development. The teachers would be required to provide brief answers to questions relating to the specification and their teaching of it, as well as giving us feedback on our resource.

If anyone is interested in becoming involved, please email me directly or at sales@ictsolutions4teachers.co.uk, and I will let you have more details of what would be involved.

Many thanks

James

www.ictsolutions4teachers.co.uk

I would be happy to help.

Denise Burgess

Dartford Technology College