The Education Forum

HSCA Enhancement

Shanet,

I posted a lengthy reply to this and it failed. :(

I will have to write it over. For the time being, consider this overlay.

- lee

Great shots. In the one directly above (Post 30, Towner) I see three men between the wall and the fence, clearly. The team on the stairs has moved back up the secured corridor. The cleanup of the area has begun, but two or three people are strangely well ahead of Secret Service and Dallas police  :)

The red shirt operator does watch, watch, watch, jump with hands up to his mouth and run up the stairs...like a baboon at a waterhole, very focused for a payoff and then jump and act...extremely suspicious actions.

This area, where Lee F. sees a crouching 4th man, is in military jargon "A Salient"

or an [ offensive tactical salient ] it juts out of the protected fence/parking area to a point, a point close to the planned ambush's headshot. Occpation, control, and activity here is obvious in this photo and NIX and shows a conspiracy acting to secure the Salient offensive point closest to the fatal shots, when the Limousine was closest to fully stopped.

The red shirt man, the other operative with red shirt man, were babysitting Emmett Hudson, and have NEVER BEEN IDENTIFIED.

Lee this photo also shows someone at the NIX classic gunman position, and another, possibly on a radio, at the PERGOLA near the parking lot.

I Believe the NIX classic gunman was just Whited Out in Moorman (see above, trinagular light sky where Nix has dark foliage). Above the wall in Moorman was out of bounds, but the gunman is clear in NIX...

The presence  of the additional figures and lenses reminds me of a WEST VIRGINIA Story.

While driving late at night, a buck deer was caught in the headlights and reared.

He stayed in the right lane and we passed him, but many little creaatures eyes could be seen along the medians, glinting in the brush...a similar morbid curiosity is seen in these lenses.  Somewhere a complete, untinted, properly exposed series of photos may still exist.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have uploaded a "very large" full size towner Blowup to my webpage here is the link.

Robin,

Wow. That was impressive. I looked over your enlargement and saw all kinds of things - some I'd never even noticed before. Like what appears to be a man behind the retaining wall, close to the tree in the corner. Face removed. Perhaps the 2nd badgeman that I have been seeking for quite some time.

I'll try to demonstrate some of it for you. There is something very curious which has bother me for awhile. I noticed it first in Willis 5 I think. Then Betzner, Moorman, and a few others. Your Towner re-opens the issue for me. It concerns my having designated what appears to be human shapes in front of the bushes as possible 'additions.' See that Moorman study I posted for reference. Jack White informed me that those were prickly holly bushes, and not the best place to set up camp - however I was seeing movement in this location somewhere. I'll need to go back to the old files.

- lee

Thanks Lee.

I hope that enlargement helps you find your man

Edited by Robin Unger

A crop of Bond4 same process, same area.

Note the white spot above the wall, which I think, may be what

we are seeing in the Nix.

Having not been to the plaza yet I can't say for sure if this item

in Bond would be seen where we see it in Nix.

I can also see something in the area of the steps where Lee

is focusing.

Halfway beteen Hudson & the wall.

It's like an egg shaped "smudge" & it goes from the steps to the fence,

see it?

A trick of the light or .... what?

Not the best material to work with granted so if you don't say

"it's evidence of forgery", then I won't say "it's not"

lets both be open-minded on this.

Alan :D

Alan,

What do you say we start a new thread. This was Robin's thread and I fouled. I've spent a lot of time on the subject of the operation on the knoll. I apologize if I was a bit forward - sign of frustration - possibly the result of the hour and a few too many Carlsbergs [hey - they were on sale].

Let me set up the construct, and see if I can't prove it in. I'd greatly appreciate any assist.

Robin's website had a version of the Towner that slapped me sideways with something I had chosen to ignore quite some time ago. I think it also bears closer examination.

I appreciate your professionalism.

- lee

Alan,

What do you say we start a new thread. This was Robin's thread and I fouled. I've spent a lot of time on the subject of the operation on the knoll. I apologize if I was a bit forward - sign of frustration - possibly the result of the hour and a few too many Carlsbergs [hey - they were on sale].

Let me set up the construct, and see if I can't prove it in. I'd greatly appreciate any assist.

Robin's website had a version of the Towner that slapped me sideways with something I had chosen to ignore quite some time ago. I think it also bears closer examination.

I appreciate your professionalism.

- lee

Thanks Lee

By all means lee start a new thread, i am always up for a challenge. :D

I will help where i can.

Alan

quote:

I can also see something in the area of the steps where Lee

is focusing.

Halfway beteen Hudson & the wall.

It's like an egg shaped "smudge" & it goes from the steps to the fence,

see it?

Yes i absolutely see it, stretching all the way from Hudson to the wall.

I will have a closer look at those images that you posted.