The Education Forum

A Trujillo Sponsored Assassination

I know this sounds like "bircher" conspiracy theory, but the facts are that NATIONAL FRUIT COMPANY, as a corporate entity, acted as a state governing entity in Central America and South America throughout the 20th Century. This structure was embodied in the international programs and committees spearheaded by Nelson Rockefeller.  The harsh authoritarian and totalitarian regimes were winked, propped up and often saved by the Kissinger Haig era foreign policy, (which of course we still live under)

The central american fascism was a by product of US arrogance and corporate controls in an absence of oversight.  The fact that so much of the KENNEDY assassination circles around Mexico City and the WH station points to an equatorial and even old Nazi source for the events of 11/22/63.

Maybe the best way to put it is that the norms the US accepted and promoted in the south and central american theaters came back to Texas and the Gulf Coast on November 22nd....not exactly what Johnny Roselli and Lyndon Johnson claimed but similar, that the mindset of coups and dictatorships appropriate to the DOminican Republic, Haiti, Cuba and Guatamale spread to the USA....

Shanet, not to be a pest, but you sound like a reasonable person. A "bircher" would have said that it was God's will we fight communism by employing murderous dictators to do our dirty work. Have you ever read "The Politician" by Robert Welch, the founder of the Birch society? He believed Eisenhower was a commie sympathizer. Goldwater even said this went too far.

And, not to nitpick, but I think you meant United Fruit, which was owned and run mostly by the Cabot family, as in Henry Cabot Lodge, our ambassador to the UN when we threw a coup in Guatemala and reclaimed for UF most of the land Arbenz nationalized (He paid United Fruit for the land at the price per acre they declared on their taxes, to which they cried "but the land is worth ten times that amount!" apparently without irony.) Secretary of State Dulles and Director of Central Intelligence Dulles were on the board of United Fruit. Ironically, Michael Paine was able to be so generous to the Oswalds only because he inherited a large sum of money from his maternal grandmother, Elise Cabot Forbes.

I see the assassination in the context of history, and not as an isolated event. The chickens had truly come home to roost on America.

Edited by Pat Speer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, UNITED FRUIT. I knew that would quickly lead to some vital relationships and those were very compelling. Mr Kerry is a Forbes, and the Dulles interests were against any kind of equitable land reform...great waste and a racist policy against Mestizos, the US had preferred genocide and removal to actually co-existing with Native Americans....where the spanish had intermarried ....the Southern Nations issues in American Foreign Policy are the saddest, because here the US squandered so many opportunities to lead, elevate, validate and ennable the south and central american nations to something of greater value...

By :bircher: I mean bringing the Rockefeller interests, but the FOreign POlicy in the WH circa 1960 devolved on some Nelson Rockefeller era structures if I remember my WALTER LEFEBER textbook on US policy. (WH=Western Hemisphere)

Mr. Welch was a puzzling paranoid populist, full of counter intuitive suspicions, n'est pas?

Edited by Shanet Clark

Gerry Hemming told Mark Howell and I several days ago that it was his understanding that there was a meeting in Haiti in February of 1963 in which two people from the Dominican Republic contributed funds toward the JFK assassination.

One person was Ramfis Trujillo, the son of Gen Rafael Trujillo, who was killed by an assassins' ambush in May of 1961. The second person was the former intelligence chairman of the Dominican Republican under Gen Trujillo, a man by the name of Johhny Abbes Garcia. (Tim Gratz)

After several frustrating weeks, I have managed to secure an image of one of humanity's blights, the one and only Johnny Abbes Garcia.

The image below shows Rafael Trujillo on the left and that scumbag Abbes on the right.

James

I'm afraid that picture has not been cleared for release, Mr. Richards.

B)

{Now its visible / great picture}

Edited by Shanet Clark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hemming told Russell in 1975 that Arturo Espaillat "died in an accident in Lisbon a few years ago." (Ron Ecker)

Ron,

Espaillat died September 26, 1967.

I dug up this article which I thought might be of interest. It comes from September of 1962. It is also interesting to note that Espaillat was a West Point graduate, Class of 1943.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

This is probably a whole bunch of nothing but if we go back to 1958, Trujillo recruited Herminio Diaz Garcia into an assassination plot to whack Costa Rica's President Jose Figueres. It all went wrong and Diaz Garcia and his cronies were chased out through Mexico City.

The Agency would have been well aware of Diaz Garcia's Latin American exploits, and given his connections to Trafficante and hence Roselli, he would have been the right man to turn around for the Trujillo hit.

I have a single source that says Diaz Garcia was a part of an off the books Agency sponsored assassination squad called 'Los Comandos Mambises'. In mid 1963, Tony Cuesta supposedly joined their ranks. Has anyone ever come across any references to this particular group?

Any information would be appreciated. The image below shows Trujillo's car after he was whacked. BTW, this images gives us a good look at bullet holes through a windshield.

James

----------------------

"Los Comandos Mambises" was the general reorganization of the Guatemala/El Salvador death Squads funded by the MNR ["Nat'l Revolutionary Movement", which was founded by Castillos Armas' handlers during the "Guatemaltazo" (PB/SUCCESS): Jack Clements, Whiting Willauer, Wm. D. Pawley, and two other U.S. Ambassadors, et al.] The public spokesman for the "Mambises" was CIA/journalist Salvador Lew -- a close buddy of Paul Bethel & Dave Phillips. The top dog in Guat. was Mario Sandoval Alarcon, and in El Salvador it was the "very" late Col. Jose Maria Rene Chacon [boss of the "Treasury Police" which operated out of fire-stations. Chacon was written into the script for Jimmy Woods AMEMB/EL SALVADOR garden party confrontaion with the CIA/COS -- screenplay written by Oliver Stone: movie title "Salvador" (also starring Jim Belushi)

Col. Chacon was taken out by a hit team set up by Robert Emmett Johnson ["Raul" of MLK, Jr.] who left the DomRep with Espaillat for work with the RCMP "Security Service' & FBI Lagats in Montreal. The hit was funded by wealthy oligarchs of both countries who, after hiring us to investigate, discovered that the "nasty-old-commies" ("Faribundo Marti", et al.) where NOT behind the kidnappings of the rich kids. Though we traveled to Guat/Salv to complete our investigation, we turned down the "Neutering" contracts because of their long list of targets: which included Arch-Bishop Romero, and 24 other priests, labor leaders, and military pogues !!

My exact verbage: "...Y'all are offering $250,000 so that my guys...who recently were run out of Nicaragua...would 'do their ongoing duty'...well, gentlemen...they are in the 'hay-hauling business right now.. and that is the kind of 'pocket change' that they carry in their $400 'Luchesse' boots & and their 'Ostrich-skin' wallets...!!" "...They just recently turned down a gold dredging security job with Lester Logue on the Piragua River in Southern Venezuela....for more than twice that amount...!!"

[The rich guys brought to the meeting [sheraton Airport Hotel -- early 1980] had all received their entire educations here in the States, and spoke perfect American English without a hint of accents.]

However, I did insist that Chacon be taken out with sawed-off shotguns, rather than silenced MAC-10s -- so that he would feel the exploding car window glass, and hear the loud blasts. They followed my script, and if any family or friends of that "Hijo de Puta y Maricon" are reading this: I am in the telephone book here in Fayetteville...Y'all stop by and visit now...Ya hear !!

Gerry

The play refered to in the previous post is based on the book "The Feast of the Goat" by noted Peruvian author Mario Vargas Llosa. Below is an excerpt from the New York Times Book Review of the book (the passage relating to Abbes Garcia):

Assisting Trujillo is a cast of zombies that the author must have given himself nightmares raising from the crypt. By alternating fatherly affection with calculated silences, the dictator fosters a chronic, low-level panic among his spiritually gelded lackeys. The scariest is Col. Johnny Abbes Garcia, the Goat's intelligence chief, who dabbles in Rosicrucian hocus-pocus and claims to be able to read his victims' auras even as he burns them with lighted cigarettes and jolts them with voltage from an electric chair. Abbes Garcia is an archdemon of great refinement, a connoisseur of terror who prides himself on killing within a budget and on schedule. His henchmen scoot about the capital city in identical black Volkswagen Beetles -- a touch of macabre, comic genius. For Vargas Llosa, Abbes Garcia is the dictator's perfect psychic instrument, an externalized id. The pair's sinister duets, shot through with the uneasy familiarity of shrunken host and swollen parasite, are some of the book's most vivid, troubling scenes.

And consider this passage from the Wikipedia entry on "The Feat of the Goat":

Vargas Llosa dedicates a large portion of the novel to narrating the eventual sad fates of Trujillo's assassins. Principal among these stories is that of the ex-Secretary of the Armed Forces José René "Pupo" Román, who had a minor role in the conspiracy to kill the dictator. Román was tortured in the most brutal and horrendous manner possible for several months before dying by Trujillo's son Ramfis. Some of the tortures described in The Feast of the Goat are so horrific as to be incredible; nevertheless, the writer insists that he had to tone down some of the procedures used in the La Cuarenta prison in order to make them more believable, which is not to say more palatable.

(By the way, Vargas Llosa ran unsuccessfully for President of Peru in 1990.)

----------------------------

NOT an "electric chair", but an Oak chair with a large "Hot-Plate" rigged to fry the balls & bums of the victims. My comrades who actually survived to be captured after we landed at Maimon, Luperon, and Puerto Plata -- were victims of this sadism. The DomRep invasion, sponsored by Cmdte. Camilo Cienfuegos, had June 14th 1959 as "D-Day" -- This was a birthday present for "Che".

I was able to fly out a number of Delio Gomez Ochoa's rebels back to the Baracoa airstrip -- but we lost all of the Puerto Rican lads.

And GRATZ: I am thoroughly pissed off by Khazar Weberman style quotes, i.e.: "Hemming said this..Hemming claims that !! Any of the sissy sisters who opt to challenge an operator's statements, especially by reference to the MOSTLY WRONG scribblings that are styled as books [or NODU-RROIDS] -- can put on their knee-pads and give me a "Lewinksy" !!

For the sissy muz-biz groupies & the "Village Idiot" -- I will shortly cover how your CSIS bossman Jim Judd, [re: THE RCMP "Security Service"] HAS EVEN TODAY an ongoing cover-up of the facts that: Two major assassin teams transited Montreal with their permission. And I mean the French car bomb team hired by Espaillat/Ramfis (who hated Espaillat and was false-flagged by Robt. Emmett Johnson) which was in Dallas for the JFK hit, and later the MLK, Jr. hit [and later facilitating "Patsy" James Earl Ray's alias identification & further sojourn] -- and many other hits long forgotten.

Jim Judd either had a working relationship [or handled documents] reference Carlos Andres Perez, Orlando, Garcia, "Bambi" Posada, Orlando Bosch, Hernan Ricardo, "Monkey" Morales, Rolando Otero, et al. -- while he was based at the Canada Embassy in Caracas !! So don't snivel & whine when Judd calls you in -- or maybe not; if you are just one more of his gadfly sissy snitches.

Freddy Forsyth was directed to Espaillat's group in Montreal, NOT as a "wild-goose-chase" -- but to investigate the one entity which had enough advance notice of Dealey Plaza schemes to send one of our guys there that week. Just like the Braden collect call, this alias ID'd lad was instructed to call collect to a Montreal number if "anything-out-of-the-ordinary" occured. Thus Espaillat collected huge sums from Ramfis, Papa Doc, Madame Nhu, and others !! This was our singular "lead" during 1964, and we sure as hell didn't press the issue !! ["COME FORTH -- TO WHAT AUTHORITIES ??"" -- The perps and/or their accessories ??!!]

[And don't forget to have the "guts" to publish "your" personal e-mails -- W.I.M.P. !! (per the 'nam vets: Worthless Incompetent Malingering Pansies)

Some ranking law enforcement officials have inquired how exactly does a public employee residing in an extremely conservative city, explain his siding with self confessed current or former Communists who are spouting forth in a "Stalinist/Disinformatziya Forum" ?? Along with my chastizing them for their rigid right-wing attitudes; I admit that this type of agent provacateur might well claim that he is "infiltrating" said bunch of "nasties" !! And GRATZ: I am pro-choice, pro-abortion, pro-welfare state, and you are goddamn right that the rich pigs should be paying even more than their lousy 51% of tax revenues received -- and moreover, they made their big bucks off of the backs of us "Po' Folks" who built this great nation. How many of you whiners have run an under-capitalized company [$50,000 per week payroll within 2 months]; or have just had to ever make a payroll -- if their entire miserable lives, much less created jobs ??

Forsyth [Whom I never dealt with directly] was advised to make non-threatening inquiries about "Mercenary/SOF" tales, and warned NEVER to bring up JFK or hits !! He was told that these folks could "read-his-eyes", and that he was safer to play it stupid -- which he had an affinity for doing. So much for "wild-goose-humps" !! And when are you girls going to spell-out your political leanings ?? And John, being "baited-into-COMING-forth" went out with Weberman -- who by the way is under investigation for violations of the 1934 FCC Act, to wit: "Transmitting by wire, or electronic device...the results of unlawful recordings which have been transcripted" -- all in violation of Federal, New York, North Carolina, and Florida law. Each instance [per the sentencing guidelines] is a 5-year felony. Wasn't it Monica Lewinsky's fat girlfriend who got into the same trouble in Maryland ??

TOO BAD you pissed me off !!

Cheerio,

GPH

So, Gerry, what was Espaillat's relationship with Maheu? Since they are believed to have teamed up on the Galindez kidnapping, would it be wrong to think they may have teamed up once again on the Kennedy assassination, what with Maheu's mob and CIA contacts, and an unlimited bankroll from Hughes?

[And when are you girls going to spell-out your political leanings ??

Cheerio,

GPH

I am not going to spell out my leanings for you as one of the "girls".

However, I will take a few moments to tell you that I am neither conservative nor liberal.

I support the death penalty as a means of ensuring that murderers will not become repeat offeners.

I support a persons right to choice. If a person chooses to have unprotected sex, they have chosen to create a life, and at that point the life created has a right to live and excercise it's own choices.

Welfare has long been a taboo in this country, yet, corporations soak us for billions of dollars every year via corporate welfare in the form of loans, buyouts, re-organizations and so on.

Social welfare, for our fellow Americans, has been virtually eliminated by politicians who see that these indigent souls have no political clout.

The obvious inference to be drawn is that the poor, who need help, get none while the rich, who need no help, get plenty of it at the taxpayers expense.

There is no perfect society. However, we have never been closer to being a non democratic society than we are at this point in history. The people that built this country from the ground up, the working class, have now become merely revenue sources for a corporation known as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Don't confuse this with the country called The United States of America which technically no longer exists.

Our country has been converted into a corporate haven which actively fights union organizations, workers benefits and denies basic health care to the vast majority of it's people.

George Bush, in his infinite wisdom, sees the poor as being "just lazy".

That statement, by itself, is indicative of the mindset of those who have never been hungry, or jobless, or the victims of a corporate layoff mandated by a desire to outsource jobs to one of the third world countries where reduced production costs make rising unemployment and poverty in our own country an acceptable cost of doing business.

Things are going to get a lot worse in the near future as the Euro knocks the dollar off the top of the financial food chain. When the corporations have completed their stripping of our wealth there will be another great depression manufactured for the benefit of the rich. Property purchased at pennies on the dollar is the final insult visited upon the working class when the cycle completes itself.

I gues I am just a disgusted American who sees through the BS.

Chuck Robbins

Chuck, I agree with your predictions about the USA and the upcoming depression. It's not exactly as if we can't see it coming, although the majority are in denial. But the signs are there. Perhaps it's a bit of wishful thinking, that someone will jerk the steering wheel of this careening vehicle at just the right moment to avert the oncoming crash, that has these folks in denial. But, barring a radical change in course, the economic wreckage WILL occur.

But the prospering of the rich in that climate will be short-lived, as I see it...whether by internal [revolt] or external [invasion] means, the rich will find themselves under attack by some organization, and if the case is external attack, the now-alienated working class will refuse to raise a hand to stop the rape of those who raped them. I forsee the US as an enslaved nation before this scenario plays out, and I forsee the Euro--or some European currency--as becoming the standard of much of the world, as the US dollar has been the benchmark against which all others has been measured in recent years, and as the pound sterling was the prior benchmark.

While I hope this doesn't come to pass, without a change of course I see no other possible outcome.

And I apologize if this comes across as a hijacking of the thread; I was, after all, merely replying to Chuck's comments, wheich were in turn a reply to Mr. Hemming's direct question to Forum members.

Edited by Mark Knight

I am not going to spell out my leanings for you as one of the "girls".

However, I will take a few moments to tell you that I am neither conservative nor liberal.

I support the death penalty as a means of ensuring that murderers will not become repeat offeners.

I support a persons right to choice. If a person chooses to have unprotected sex, they have chosen to create a life, and at that point the life created has a right to live and excercise it's own choices.

Welfare has long been a taboo in this country, yet, corporations soak us for billions of dollars every year via corporate welfare in the form of loans, buyouts, re-organizations and so on.

Social welfare, for our fellow Americans, has been virtually eliminated by politicians who see that these indigent souls have no political clout.

The obvious inference to be drawn is that the poor, who need help, get none while the rich, who need no help, get plenty of it at the taxpayers expense.

There is no perfect society. However, we have never been closer to being a non democratic society than we are at this point in history. The people that built this country from the ground up, the working class, have now become merely revenue sources for a corporation known as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Don't confuse this with the country called The United States of America which technically no longer exists.

Our country has been converted into a corporate haven which actively fights union organizations, workers benefits and denies basic health care to the vast majority of it's people.

George Bush, in his infinite wisdom, sees the poor as being "just lazy".

That statement, by itself, is indicative of the mindset of those who have never been hungry, or jobless, or the victims of a corporate layoff mandated by a desire to outsource jobs to one of the third world countries where reduced production costs make rising unemployment and poverty in our own country an acceptable cost of doing business.

Things are going to get a lot worse in the near future as the Euro knocks the dollar off the top of the financial food chain. When the corporations have completed their stripping of our wealth there will be another great depression manufactured for the benefit of the rich. Property purchased at pennies on the dollar is the final insult visited upon the working class when the cycle completes itself.

I gues I am just a disgusted American who sees through the BS.

Chuck Robbins

Chuck, I agree with your predictions about the USA and the upcoming depression. It's not exactly as if we can't see it coming, although the majority are in denial. But the signs are there. Perhaps it's a bit of wishful thinking, that someone will jerk the steering wheel of this careening vehicle at just the right moment to avert the oncoming crash, that has these folks in denial. But, barring a radical change in course, the economic wreckage WILL occur.

But the prospering of the rich in that climate will be short-lived, as I see it...whether by internal [revolt] or external [invasion] means, the rich will find themselves under attack by some organization, and if the case is external attack, the now-alienated working class will refuse to raise a hand to stop the rape of those who raped them. I forsee the US as an enslaved nation before this scenario plays out, and I forsee the Euro--or some European currency--as becoming the standard of much of the world, as the US dollar has been the benchmark against which all others has been measured in recent years, and as the pound sterling was the prior benchmark.

While I hope this doesn't come to pass, without a change of course I see no other possible outcome.

And I apologize if this comes across as a hijacking of the thread; I was, after all, merely replying to Chuck's comments, wheich were in turn a reply to Mr. Hemming's direct question to Forum members.

Although I live in the UK I share your fears for the future. I am afraid the wealthy have never been patriotic. They have always been willing to invest their money in the country that provides the largest return. At the moment that is not the US or the UK. Nor will it ever be again.

In the 1960s Harold Wilson made an attempt to stop money flowing out of the UK. The world’s capitalists united and nearly brought him down (MI5 and the CIA also circulated rumours that he was a KGB agent). Wilson backed down and no government has tried to do it again.

This outflow of capital has destroyed manufacturing in the UK. I expect the same thing is happening in the US. In Western Europe we are suffering from another problem. Over the last few years we have had an influx of skilled and semi-skilled workers from Eastern Europe. This has brought down wage rates in these trades.

However, the main problem we face in the future is China. This so-called “communist” country has perfected a new form of state capitalism. The labour force is rigorously controlled by the army (most factories are actually run by the military). It is impossible for these workers to organize themselves into trade unions and therefore are unable to improve wages and conditions. Capitalists are unconcerned by this development as they are able to buy into this system (although they are restricted to holding a maximum of 49% of the companies established in China).

China will eventually be able to become the world’s main superpower. In fact, they will be the world’s last superpower. The Chinese have read their Marx and have therefore developed a system that will ensure that true communism never arrives. State power has removed the contradictions within capitalism.

The interesting point is how we respond to this development. Will the masses in the West accept high levels of unemployment? Some countries in Western Europe are already coming to terms with this development. This is mainly because these countries are able to pay generous unemployment benefits. It is questionable how long they can maintain this.

What will happen in the US? You do not have a tradition of generous welfare benefits. Will the people accept high-rates of unemployment?

So, Gerry, what was Espaillat's relationship with Maheu? Since they are believed to have teamed up on the Galindez kidnapping, would it be wrong to think they may have teamed up once again on the Kennedy assassination, what with Maheu's mob and CIA contacts, and an unlimited bankroll from Hughes?

----------------------

Pat:

I first met Maheu at Aureliano Sanchez Arango's home pre-BOP. I immediately classified him as just another "mobbed-up Thug" [along with his two Tony Soprano-like buddies]. Aureliano's "AAA Movement" headquarters was situated on the ground-floor of Trafficante's "Flagler Street Bridge" building. [santo's brother lived in the top floor apartment.]

During early 1962, Maheu attempted to instigate Espaillat's team to recruit one of our original InterPen members, who had returned to Montreal during late 1961. His name is Francois Schirm. He was a Hungary born "Kraut/Magyar", and served 6 years in the Legion Etrangere [French Foreign Legion]. He survived combat against the Soviets during the 1956 Buda & Pest uprisings. Lucky that he was wounded [Feb. 1954] at Dien Bien Phu's "Strongpoint Huguette", and was one of the last to be choppered out with me (16 years old) from "Strongpoint Annabelle" -- and thus missed capture, the Viet Minh death march and death-camps.

He was later with the Legion's 1st Parachute Regiment in the "Battle of Algiers". When his officers opted to defy DeGaulle and side with the "Pied Noirs", he was forced to desert just before the 1er Regiment Parachutiste was abolished in disgrace. [Much like the phony crap the Canucks inflicted on their own Airborne Brigade -- "peace-sucking" ignorance of half a Century of heroism and sacrifice !!]

Chef/Sgt. Francois joined the FLQ in Montreal [Front de Liberation du Quebec], and was wounded during a shootout in the attempted robbing of an armory. Johnson sent us a photo of him being carried out wounded on a stretcher. He was one of the top 3 "Felquiste" [FLQ] leaders, and commanded the ALQ commandos.

He later did the longest prison term [14 years] meted out to FLQ shooters.

Maheu joined with Espaillat, the RCMP "Security Service", Johnson, FBI Legats, et al. in the creation of the right-wing R.I.N. ["R'assemblent de Independence National] and stupidly thought that Schirm would come over to their side as a "hitter", or remain as an "agent-in-place".

Mitrohkin debunked the forged G.R.U. "fable/cable" document alleging that the CIA admitted to creating the FLQ.

Pay close attention -- I only know limited amounts of compartmentalized Intel, which JJA expounded upon in an extremely limited fashion -- such as when Francois or Espaillat become items of conversation over wine and "Mother's Orchids".

I have NO evidence proving culpability of anyone !! But, the fact that the car-bomb wasn't VBIED'd means that: a commo controller ordered abatement, or the device was set as remotely detonated. The same signatures of this typed device showed up in the assassination of a German industrialist some years ago -- the fact that a "plastique/RDX platter charge" could thrust a virtual "torch" across 10 meters of roadway, and fry a vehicle's occupants with specificity. I worked for the "Cleveland 8" defense team during 1978, where C-4 IED "shaped charges were used to kill Irish mobster Danny Green, and later WerBell's previous co-defendant, teamster boss John Nardi.

Mort Franklin claimed that the C-4 came from the Powder Springs "Farm". We got aquittals in the Cuyahoga County State court, but they were re-indicted during June 1982, convicted, and sent up xxxx-creek without a paddle -- save for Angelo Leonardo, who was "rolled", testified and caused the destruction of Licavoli's "Mayfield Road Gang". All of which opened the door to the takeover of the billion dollar Teamster pension fund by Jackie Presser, who later served on "Ronny-Raygun" Reagan's presidential transition team.

However, a couple of his FBI stooges went to prison for him.

November 22nd was NOT a very complicated contract -- and even Stone understood that autonomous teams were involved, albeit while possibly under centralized radio command.

While Y'all focus on the RFK/LBJ/Hoover, et al. cover-up, you fail to grasp the simplicity of the plot itself. Someone was quoted as saying: "...invite (involve!!) the largest numbers of guestds to the Ball...so as to screen out the actions of the Orchestra..!!"

As far as I am concerned, and with all due disrespect, Maheu was just another snitch bag-man like Johnson, except that REJ bagged Trujillo's bucks to Smathers & Cooley, et al. !!

Cereal,

GPH

Perhaps this is a proper place to ask, to what extent is "the wealthy" organized internationally? Is there really a cabal of international bankers running everything? Is there really a group called the Bilderbergers that get together every year or whenever to plot the financial rape of everyone else? This leads ultimately to the idea of the "Illuminati," who worship Satan and sacrifice babies or dine on them when not counting their money. There are websites where you can read about this kind of stuff, but there's no way of knowing if there's an ounce of truth anywhere in it, which makes it seem like a waste of time to read about it. It all sounds farfetched, till you realize that something called the MIC does in fact exist and runs America and is all about war which is all about money which is all about screwing everybody else, and it's got the MI5 or 6 and whoever else on its side, and you've got real entities like Skull and Bones at Yale turning out such secretive world dangers as George W. Bush. Sometimes I don't know what to make of it all. I get this nagging fear that I'm stupid or naive to think that the "Illuminati" is a bunch of ridiculous crap, when I know for a fact there are monsters ruling America. Can any light be shed on this stuff?