The Education Forum

Deep Throat: Richard Ober

John Simkin

John,

There are more than three people who know who DT is. There is a small group that knows his true ID. This was on the news sometime back. Also there is many points about Watergate that are not known to the public. To know that you would have to know what it was that Nixon refused to let out to the public that Halderman asked about those three hours. This is one of the best kept secrets and no it isn't where Nixon would have been a thief either. HE never was when one knows those true facts about that. Not theories either.

Also it wasn't until only a year ago that Ben Bradlee and Carl Bruisnstein ever knew who DT was when it was put to the grind is the only way that came out.

Ever look at Woodwards face when he talks about somethings like there was no aftermath problems from their own columns anything that would be of criminal effects that is. Woodward states that there is not. His face changes. Should really pay attention to his face.

Was Nixon set up? YES HE WAS. WHY? To make him fall for the crimes against what happened way back to the Bay of Pigs and also the build up to JFK assassination.

I know I am not off on these points either. Not theory.

I give up as far as trying hard to tell what I do know and how I know it when there isn't any output from the real source under this.

I could say what does it really matter on who wishes to die first for the truth to come out about him. The man knows this is a conspiracy against another president to cover the murder of a president that Nixon never liked. Never like is one thing but to kill is another matter. Nixon was not behind that act of treason and or murder. He was as set up as one could be to be a scape goat for the real ones behind the murder of JFK.

Yes, there was an act of murder under Watergate and because of what Woodward did a long time ago to Nixon. He was asked on a a talk show HOW DOES IT FEEL TO PUT A PRESIDENT DOWN? Woodward never laughed but Bradlee did. Woodward looked very concerned. I don't know Woodward knew for sure the full path of it all, not even to this day.

I wish to drop out of the conversation on this. Causes me problems causes my family problems. For all proposes I am leaving JFK research. I am sorry but the lives of others does matter to me.

As I also said I am tired to trying to get things done and not be totally accepted for what I do know and what I have found out.

Just bear in mind this one fact, WATERGATE DID HAVE MURDERS UNDER IT and it was because of the issues to keep silent what the ones wished to set up on Nixon. IN NO FASHION COULD NIXON CAUSE THOSE MURDERS AFTER HIS OWN DEATH.

How many now?

six now possibly seven

One was the DA's brother and this was MURDER.

Nixon had warned Kathern Graham to watch herself when she walks out and have a body guard. I have that newspaper clipping to this day. Well she fell hit her head and that is how she died.

Nixon stated this for her own protection. How dangerous is Watergate as dangerous as JFK when you find out facts and get to close.

I have to train myself not to look in and not to view. Not to wish to say something that I know many will agrue with me on and what is the point anymore.

Mr. Simkins, thanks for your standing by me when others didn't. Thanks for your help on many issues. Soon we will all know the thruth behind it all. Won't be long now. God Bless

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep Throat told Bob Woodward that the first targets of the 'Plumbers Unit' were the leaders of the anti-war movement. It has to be remembered that Richard Ober was the CIA official in charge of this campaign. Is this the link between Ober and the Plumbers?

Deep Throat told Bob Woodward that the first targets of the 'Plumbers Unit' were the leaders of the anti-war movement. It has to be remembered that Richard Ober was the CIA official in charge of this campaign. Is this the link between Ober and the Plumbers?

John,

I don't think that would be enough of a link.

I maybe wrong.

Deep throat at present is not going to live much longer he is very ill. This is all that we know at present and the one that wrote his obit. has all ready done it.

So soon we will hear unless someone is stopping that info from coming out and that would not surprise me in the least. Reason is because of further connections.

This would be someone high up in office to stop it. That is the only way it will be stopped. Don't pay any attention to me it is just my BEST GUESS.

Deep throat at present is not going to live much longer he is very ill.  This is all that we know at present and the one that wrote his obit. has all ready done it. 

Why are you so convinced that Bob Woodward and Ben Bradlee are telling the truth about this.

Why has his name remained a secret? He is seen as a hero of open government. The man who revealed corruption in high places. Why did he not come forward to receive the praise that was due to him? What is more, he could have made a fortune from writing his story of the scandal? His identity is of prime importance. Without Deep Throat the exposure and resignation of Nixon would never have taken place. His identity would also help to explain his motive.

John,

When the real truth does come out to this. Which by the way it has not. Don't be to shocked to find out that Nixon was set up and set up really bad. It will one day and that was a promise that Nixon made to his own children.

It is shocking me everyday on somethings I do find out. NEAT too I might add.

First got to set things straight with JFK assassination and the rest will follow.

You know they never wanted to let the tapes out and YET NOW THEY ARE.

They said that the 201 files never existed and NOW THEY ARE OUT FOR PEOPLE TO VIEW.

There is a lot of war going on right now. You can't see it but it is there.

Stealing things, lies being done, spying, making tapes and turning them in, anger is high right now. A lot of corruption is still going on just to try hard NOT to get undone what they did.

WOODWARD maybe in the dark and he was sort of set up as well.

The rest not to sure on but one thing for sure, when it does come out they are not going to be happy. Charges should be filed on them and it may not be but it should be done.

Why I wish to back out is because of the backstabbing going on right now. A LOT OF IT.

Do I know what I am talking about< YES I DO.

I like the neat parts of it. One day I hope it comes out more clear than I can tell it.

Somehow I do think it will just what I am trying to say here. How I do know what I know. LOOK FOR IT SOON IS ALL I CAN SAY AND YES A LOT WILL COME OUT ALL AT ONCE> keep your eyes on George BUSHS Just watch them.

Deep throat at present is not going to live much longer he is very ill.  This is all that we know at present and the one that wrote his obit. has all ready done it. 

Why are you so convinced that Bob Woodward and Ben Bradlee are telling the truth about this.

Why has his name remained a secret? He is seen as a hero of open government. The man who revealed corruption in high places. Why did he not come forward to receive the praise that was due to him? What is more, he could have made a fortune from writing his story of the scandal? His identity is of prime importance. Without Deep Throat the exposure and resignation of Nixon would never have taken place. His identity would also help to explain his motive.

John, you may not realize this, but there are many loyal Republicans who view Deep Throat as a rat bastard traitor. There's your answer. If Deep Throat remained in Republican politics after Nixon, he would not have wanted his identity revealed. Which is yet another reason to suspect Fred Fielding.

Edited by Pat Speer

• 1 month later...