The Education Forum

Why is the forum accepting advertising...

Jack White

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly a sinister political conspiracy... John and Andrew in receipt of secret NASA gold? I think we should be told!

I deny everything :plane

Dear Jack,

The google ads are queerly linked to the texts, since you and I posted on NASA the search engine knows we talk about NASA and the ads follow....Its not like a magazine where Andy and John actually "approve" the ads....

In a similar manner, I clicked on an ad on this forum and was offered, FOR SALE, a perfectly good TERM PAPER on JOHN F. KENNEDY.

NASA pays the bills, and has a pervasive public information presence.

I saw a US NAVY recruiting billboard today, do you know what it said?

LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF ANYONE WHO THREATENS IT

post-mod.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Weekend

The google ads are queerly linked to the texts, since you and I posted on NASA the search engine knows we talk about NASA and the ads follow....Its not like a magazine where Andy and John actually "approve" the ads....

I did not respond to Jack's original posting as I thought he must be joking. Maybe not. All members should have received an email explaining the reason for the Google Ads. It is an attempt to play the costs of running the Forum (it has not been a success). It is really a conspiracy to redistribute funds from international capitalism to Andy and myself. Once again capitalism appears to be winning.

Strangely, people who visit my own website, do click on my ads (average 2.0%) but rarely on the Forum ads (0.4%). Any suggestions?

By the way, I visited my own page on the CIA this morning. It included an ad for a pro Bush political journal and a website that was a Directory of Defense Industry Companies that provide "Arms Fairs, Logistics Systems, Reconnaissance and Surveillance Systems".

I was HALF joking, half serious. It is odd that the ONLY ad I have been seeing promotes NASA, and that is only after I posted some Apollo research here which brought several provocateurs out of the woodwork. A nerve must have been struck somewhere. They have reason to be concerned; You will see what I mean in a week or so...when the bomb bursts, and they are HOIST ON THEIR OWN PETARD. (see Hamlet)

Jack :rolleyes:

Google provide the adverts. Each page of the site is spidered, key words are picked up and the adverts of paying google customers appear on the page.

It is possible for web masters to filter out any ads that are either inappropriate or objectionable.

The timing of the appearance of these adverts has of course absolutely nothing to do with the postings of Mr White :rolleyes:

I was HALF joking, half serious. It is odd that the ONLY ad I have been seeing promotes NASA, and that is only after I posted some Apollo research here which brought several  provocateurs out of the woodwork. A nerve must have been struck somewhere. They have reason to be concerned; You will see what I mean in a week or so...when the bomb bursts, and they are HOIST ON THEIR OWN PETARD. (see Hamlet)

Jack :rolleyes:

Oh yes...please post more of your nonsense so it can be picked clean and the remains left in full view for the entire world to see. Its just so much fun seeing your "research" destroyed on a public forum. Keep it up.

What did Shakespeare know?

“For ‘tis the sport

to have the enginer

Hoist with his own petard:

And it shall go hard

But I will delve one yard

below their mines

And blow them at the moon.”

Shakespeare,

Hamlet Act 3, Scene 4

(a petard was a bomb used

to breach walls in battle)

Note that the bard says

he would delve one yard

below the petard of the

engineer and blow them

TO THE MOON.

The prophesy is at hand.

Read it and weep.

Jack :)

Jack my friend.

My wife disagrees.

But you and I will go down in history.

Knowing the truth of the bad Hasselblad frames, Apollo and all that...

Call a spade a spade

but the bad art direction of the second moon shot

gives the NASA game away.

Where are the stars?

Where are the leaps?

Abject perception, head down, they lie.......

I was HALF joking, half serious. It is odd that the ONLY ad I have been seeing promotes NASA, and that is only after I posted some Apollo research here which brought several  provocateurs out of the woodwork. A nerve must have been struck somewhere. They have reason to be concerned; You will see what I mean in a week or so...when the bomb bursts, and they are HOIST ON THEIR OWN PETARD. (see Hamlet)

Jack ;)

It's just that some of us realise that it is important to point out factual errors when they are made.

If Jack can call anyone who disputes his posts a "provocateur" (eg "...that is only after I posted some Apollo research here which brought several provocateurs out of the woodwork..." and the various "...I will not be responding to XXXXXX, an obvious NASA provocateur.."), can I call him a disgruntled conspiracy theorist who posts without the required technical knowledge and never responds to any of the factual errors raised in his posts?

Jack White has been a fearless proponent for critical thought and fresh analysis in reference to the COLD WAR ERA photographic record and its relative cultural value in the commercial media....his concerns are my concerns, broadly if not point by point....witness the glossy photos lying about the Moon, resting on the landing gear, if my eyes don't deceive me ...

Mr. Oswald had a false record that Jack White analysed critically, much to our common advantage and only due to his pioneering efforts........

I will weigh Jack White's perception of a given photo against any other interpreter evenly and with careful attention to his interpretation.................