The Education Forum

Roger Craig

just to let everyone know joe hall and i have a website on roger it is.

www.roger-craig.com

we welcome comments

Jerry,

Your site claims, “He stood by the fact that he talked to somebody that claimed to be a secret service agent behind the fence on the grassy knoll.”

But Craig’s own manuscript says nothing of the sort and instead places the Secret Service agent on the steps of the TSBD:

“I ran to the front of the Texas School Book Depository where I asked for anyone involved in the investigation. There was a man standing on the steps of the Book Depository Building and he turned to me and said, "I'm with the Secret Service." This man was about 40 years old, sandy-haired with a distinct cleft in his chin. He was well-dressed in a gray business suit.”

Why the discrepancy?

Todd

todd i will look at the site again joe is doing it if there is a discrepancy i will have joe make it right i do not want to misslead anybody the site is new and we will get it right

Edited by Jerry Craig

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the latest email from Michelle Palmer. What do you think I should do?

If you do not delete the references to my name, my writing, and myblog, on both your website and the forum:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=147641

I'm contacting an attorney.

This is your only warning.

Sincerely,

Michelle Palmer

My immediate response was to leave the comments on the web page. I don't take kindly to being threatened. However, as several people have pointed out, the woman is clearly disturbed and we should not take advantage of this.

Email from Roger Craig's daughter:

There are a few items in your article about Roger Craig you just might want to correct for the sake of accuracy and truth in reporting. i) His marriage didn't end due to repeated harassment or threats - unless you count his repeated threats to end his own life. ii) The man was disturbed. As his daughter I would place money on the fact that he suffered from either Borderline Personality Disorder or Bi-polar depression. Those last two attempts on his life? The husband of the woman he was fooling around with. Trust me, I met her AND her daughters before the bastard killed himself. The husband met him at the door with that shoulder shot.

Articles like yours only serve to continue the myth. My father was a disturbed man. I'm not disputing that what he thought he saw was something different than what was reported. But let's face it, my dad didn't know a Mauser from a whatever. He was a Wisconsin farmboy who joined the army illegally, and was released from duty because he kept injuring himself - I note you don't mention all the self-inflicted scars from his tour of duty. Furthermore, it is EXACTLY this kind of dramatic license that killed my father. It fed his disease. It fed his paranoia. And in the end, it contributed to his self-destruction. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this garbage.

I have now removed all references to Craig's daughter on my webpage on Roger Craig. As you can from above, I was only doing what I was asked. You just cannot please some people.

ok just so everybody knows deanna and her mom changed there names not for privacy they were the ones paranoid our family never seen then or knew what there name were i personaly seen deanna at roger funeral in 75 and my moms im 79 and her and her mom wore shades and kept to themselves talk about paranoia what does that tell you about there mental states roger never hid BUT MOLLY AND DEANNA DID so think about that and see who was disturbed

Jerry; it wasn't a matter of roger being paranoid of they after him, following him etc...alone, if so, as his wife,i think his first was also positive she was being followed, i think her name was Hahn or similar at the time,see the documents below, that name in mentioned, i believe the information she related is after his death, when she was still in posession of his manuscript, his was discussed on rich's jfk forum at the time, and i believe that information came out..then again you would know the dates much better, than i or anyone, apparently, they, whomever were also sneaking around and continued to do so after ...i found these in a search a few years ago, within mary ferrell documents they may help in some way, to show that there were people after or at least following members of the family...and she had reported it to the police,...posted below, fwtaw..take care.. sorry the docs did not post 1 to 4, see the bottom of each to read in the correct order...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

So what happened to the manuscript Roger Craig wrote?

Was it ever published, or is it available?

When They Kill a President has been available for years.

http://www.roger-craig.com/

we welcome comments

I fixed Jerry's link so it would work. Bill, if you didn't want to read any of this thread, it would have taken 10 seconds to Google Roger Craig Manuscript.

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=nw#hl=en&sugexp=bvre&cp=11&gs_id=3h&xhr=t&q=Roger+Craig+Manuscript&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=webhp&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=Roger+Craig+Manuscript&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=5ebc4d519a3bd440&biw=1680&bih=949

So what happened to the manuscript Roger Craig wrote?

Was it ever published, or is it available?

When They Kill a President has been available for years.

http://www.roger-craig.com/

we welcome comments

I fixed Jerry's link so it would work. Bill, if you didn't want to read any of this thread, it would have taken 10 seconds to Google Roger Craig Manuscript.

http://www.google.co...iw=1680&bih=949

I had read it. I just wasn't sure that his widow was talking about the same thing or whether he had written something that wasn't published or posted.

Thanks for the links,

BK

• 5 months later...
Guest Dale Thorn

Roger Craig seems like an excellent witness, and his 'When They Kill...' document doesn't read like a kook wrote it, so the message from the daughter seems at odds with the real man.

Guest Dale Thorn

www.roger-craig.com

we welcome comments

Roger Craig, American hero. I've known for 20-plus years, now had a chance to say it.

• 1 month later...

The "Two Men In Dallas" 5-part video was great. For those who claim that the initial identification of the rifle found on the 6th floor as a Mauser was just an innocent mistake, look at the affidavit that Seymour Weitzman swore out- it's full of detail, and obviously was made by someone who was positive about what he was identifying. Throw in Boone's simultaneous identification of the rifle as a Mauser, and then look at that CIA memo, written on 11/25/63, that listed the 6th floor weapon as a Mauser, and a reasonable person would have to assume that the rifle found there was a Mauser.

I have no idea why a Mauser was apparently found on the 6th floor, or when and where the Mannlicher-Carcano was substituted for it, but it seems pretty clear that it happened that way.

I know that not all researchers believe in Roger Craig's credibility. Imho, he was one of the few members of Dallas law enforcement who actually tried to do his job that day. He unquestionably suffered tremendously because he told the truth and refused to change his story. In my mind, he was a true hero.

I'm all aboard with your assessments of Roger Craig. He is a patriot of the highest caliber, who suffered rather than lied about the truth of what he saw.

There is a tendency to forget that the photos which tend to prove his honesty turned up well after he made his statements. Fritz claimed Craig was never present at the station when Oswald was brought in at all, that Craig was a xxxx- and then the photo showing Craig looking on turned up, proving just whom the xxxx was.

Similarly, Craig mentioned seeing the station wagon Oswald looka-like and driver, and afterwards the photo of him looking up at the car he dedscribes seeing at precisely that right moment in time turned up. What are the odds of this happening?

It's almost like God or fate intervened to provide proof of Fritz's barefaced lies and Craig's basic integrity.

The man was doing his job that day and witnessed important events. The long filmed interview of him shows a very modest, humble, simple man caught up in events much larger than himself. His basic honesty is proven beyond doubt by the later photo discoveries. He also "feels" entirely credible.

Attempts were certainly made on this simple, honest man's life. He may have been murdered, or killed himself in depression from the wounds he recieved and the constant pressures put to him.

Either way, Craig is one of the tragic, brave persons lost in this horrible crime- and a true American Patriot we ought to remember with reverance- in my opinion.

In my opinion, his story has all the elements of a great documentary or movie unto itself. His story would make a great and moving film.

• 5 years later...
On 2/29/2012 at 6:29 PM, Patrick Block said:

I'm all aboard with your assessments of Roger Craig. He is a patriot of the highest caliber, who suffered rather than lied about the truth of what he saw.

There is a tendency to forget that the photos which tend to prove his honesty turned up well after he made his statements. Fritz claimed Craig was never present at the station when Oswald was brought in at all, that Craig was a xxxx- and then the photo showing Craig looking on turned up, proving just whom the xxxx was.

Similarly, Craig mentioned seeing the station wagon Oswald looka-like and driver, and afterwards the photo of him looking up at the car he dedscribes seeing at precisely that right moment in time turned up. What are the odds of this happening?

It's almost like God or fate intervened to provide proof of Fritz's barefaced lies and Craig's basic integrity.

The man was doing his job that day and witnessed important events. The long filmed interview of him shows a very modest, humble, simple man caught up in events much larger than himself. His basic honesty is proven beyond doubt by the later photo discoveries. He also "feels" entirely credible.

Attempts were certainly made on this simple, honest man's life. He may have been murdered, or killed himself in depression from the wounds he recieved and the constant pressures put to him.

Either way, Craig is one of the tragic, brave persons lost in this horrible crime- and a true American Patriot we ought to remember with reverance- in my opinion.

In my opinion, his story has all the elements of a great documentary or movie unto itself. His story would make a great and moving film.

Agreed,  Patrick. I wonder how anybody can commit suicide with a rifle when the bullet went through his body between the first rib and the clavicle and travelled in a downward direction into his back.

Why would anybody shoot himself like this way rather than through  his heart or brain?