The Education Forum

CALL FOR ARTICLES

Hello all,

i am in the process of creating a new website that is designed to educate the complete novice in the JFK assassination (much likes johns site). I am looking for articles people may have written or would like to write on any aspect of the case (perhaps you would be willing to let me post your seminars). Long or short I would be most grateful to those who would like to contribute. at present the site will be a freeserver site though i shall upgrade this summer when i have time and hopefully a bit of cash.

I will be including any research that I am doing but obviously i can only tell so much of the story in small tidbits scattered over the site. I welcome articles, photos, theories, website links, general pobderings. Anything and everything is welcome.

i think educating people who come online to find out about the assassination is extremely important in gaining more support for an inquiry. A small website such as the one I have intended may not have a huge impact in the short run but even if a few people are interested by what they see, its a success.

Once again anything is accepted and I know that all of you are very generous with your time when it comes to newcomers to the case.

Many thanks, feedback appreciated.

John Geraghty

wereallgointaheavenlads@hotmail.com

Guest Stephen Turner

John.

Ive been doing some research into Ruby's conections with the

chicargo mob. I would be happy to summit a piece of work on

this subject, Let me know if this is suitable, or suggest something

else.

Steve.

hi stephen,

that perfect as it shows to newcomers that Ruby wasnt killing oswald to spare jackie kennedy some grief. Sounds good, email me with the article when you have it written or if you need any assisstance

thanks a million

john

Guest Stephen Turner
hi stephen,

that perfect as it shows to newcomers that Ruby wasnt killing oswald to spare jackie kennedy some grief. Sounds good, email me with the article when you have it written or if you need any assisstance

thanks a million

john

I will put it together over the w/e, and e mail you next Monday.

I like the father Ted reference, Dougal was'nt it?

HI John,

I think it is a wonderful idea. I worry about this generation who was not around when JFK was killed, that it's just acient history and who cares? The more people who can learn that this murder was a major event in the downfall of this nation, the better. Once people begin to understand why Kennedy was killed they are not that far off from understanding just "who" really runs this nation now, and since 1963. The kind of power I mean, the total Nazi mentality and what JFK was up against.

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner
HI John,

I think it is a wonderful idea. I worry about this  generation who was not around when JFK was killed, that it's just acient history and who cares? The more people who can learn that this murder was a major event in the downfall of this nation, the better. Once people begin to understand why Kennedy was killed they are not that far off from understanding just "who" really runs this nation now, and  since 1963. The kind of power I mean, the total Nazi mentality and what JFK was up against.

Dawn

Dawn.

The slogan i think sums this up is, WE ARE A PEOPLE NOT A MARKET<

AND OUR WORLD IS NOT FOR SALE. We have a general election in

the UK on May 5th where we willbe asked to choose between

Tweedle Dumb & Tweedle Dumber!! All major political parties in my

country are in the full time pay of the multi-nationals, Im sure you

know what that feels like!! it is only by conversing with like-minded

people,(rebels!!!) That these questions can be asked,& hopefully

spread the truth to the wider community,& act as a small check on

the powerful.

hi dawn,

thanks for the encouragement, perhaps you would like to write something on how the JFK assassination effects us today, even a paragraph would do, I know your a busy woman.

all the best

john

John,

Imagine just for a second W. firing the head of the CIA and saying he'd like to rid the nation of the CIA. Like JFK did with Allen Dulles, after the Bay of Pigs. Imagine W saying Iraq is a terrible mistake and deciding to pull all the troops out, like JFK did with Viet Nam. Imagine W, who calls Cuba a "terrorist nation", instead having secret talks , through an intermediary, and planning, instead PEACE with Cuba, like JFk did, just prior ot his assassination.

Imagine a president who regularily gave non-scripted press conferences.

Imagine a president who was loved and admired by most of the country!!

Imagine a leader who inspired hope and optimism, instead of fear and loathing.

Imagine a president today saying the words JFK spoke on June 10, 1963, at American University:

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal".

John,

Imagine just for a second W. firing the head of the CIA and saying he'd like to rid the nation of the CIA. Like JFK did with Allen Dulles, after the Bay of Pigs. Imagine W saying Iraq is a terrible mistake and deciding to pull all the troops out, like JFK did with Viet Nam. Imagine W, who calls Cuba a "terrorist nation", instead having secret talks , through an intermediary, and planning, instead PEACE with Cuba, like JFk did, just prior ot his assassination.

Imagine a president who regularily gave non-scripted press conferences.

Imagine a president who was loved and admired by most of the country!!

Imagine a leader who inspired hope and optimism, instead of fear and loathing.

Imagine a president today saying the words JFK spoke on June 10, 1963, at American University:

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal".

Dawn,

I like the way you think, can you imagine Bush saying lets get along with al queda. Much like communist cuba in the 60s al queda has been built up by the media as a hugely powerful group, whil some people say that the organisation is quite disorganised and even primitive.

john