The Education Forum

The Strange Case of J. Timothy Gratz

John Simkin

""Researcher William Turner has turned up evidence in Milwaukee and surrounding towns in Wisconsin that Bremer received money from a group associated with Dennis Cossini, Donald Segretti and J. Timothy Gratz. Several other young "leftists" were seen with Bremer on several occasions in Milwaukee and on the ferry crossing at Lake Michigan. ""

Are we going to see the evidence that William Turner turned up.... for clarities sake here....We all can say and quote anything we would like, but we must be prepared to have the documentation and or evidence to prove such an accusation, if not noted as being supposition.....

IMO...B dry.gif

Hey, I used to be pretty close to Bill Turner, should I give him a call on this issue? Bill also read

with great interest my thesis about Robert Morris, Charles Willoughby and Anastase Vonsiatsky and

concluded that he would like it to be known that both he and Mae Brussell developed the theory

about Morris and Willoughby jointly but he pulled him name from the Ramparts magazine story over

some issues over the "thoroughness of some citations". He said he regrets that now because of

the recent new evidence implicating both Morris and Willoughby and others of their ilk. He is the

one who reviewed the Vonsiatsky physical description and that of Lou Amjac in the Manchurian

Candidate with the person seen by Richard Giesbrecht in Winnipeg and stated that only 5-7 major

physical match points constitute a better than 98-99% correlation based on his training with the FBI.

So even Bill was onto the dirty tricks campaigners then and the Watergate types, too? Did not

even know that. I had published a paper on William Rip Robertson way back in 1992 but was dissuaded

from pursuing it further by none other than Gordon Whineslow and his cohorts of deflectors from

South Florida. Didn't even know how close I got then. But the louder they squeal, the closer

you are getting to the truth apparently. And if only Mary Ferrell had not picked Medric Johnson

as the most likely sounding name from the list of 2 I had provided her we would be there already.

Oh well, better late than never.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The classic Dick Tuck story occurred during Nixon's 62 campaign for California Governor. Nixon was campaigning in Chinatown in an assembly hall lined with Chinese banners. The way the story goes, it wasn't till after Nixon spoke that one of his Chinese supporters told him that the banners, written in Chinese, said, "Ask Nixon about the Hughes loan!"

Re the Presidency: When Nixon was running for President in 1968, he received money from Howard Hughes -- and so did Hubert Humphery. Hughes wasn't sure who would win, so he felt secure that whoever did win would be his puppet. This is recounted in Citizen Hughes by Michael Drosnin, the same author who wrote The Bible Code years later.

Kathy Collins

Hey, I used to be pretty close to Bill Turner, should I give him a call on this issue?

I have been in contact with Bill on this matter. So has Tim Gratz. I don't know what Tim said to him but Bill claims he cannot remember how he got this information that is quoted by Richard E. Sprague.

I was reading Richard E. Sprague's book, The Taking of America, today. I came across an interesting passage suggesting that the Power Control Group was involved in the plot to assassinate George Wallace. It includes this passage:

<span style='color:blue'>What evidence is there that Bremer's attempt on Wallace was a directed attempt by a conspiratorial group? Bremer himself has told his brother that others were involved and that he was paid by them. Researcher William Turner has turned up evidence in Milwaukee and surrounding towns in Wisconsin that Bremer received money from a group associated with Dennis Cossini, Donald Segretti and J. Timothy Gratz. Several other young "leftists" were seen with Bremer on several occasions in Milwaukee and on the ferry crossing at Lake Michigan. </span>

That would not be our Tim Gratz would it?

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp8.html

There is another Gratz entry found here... just enter Gratz as the last name.

http://compendium.olr.wicourts.gov/app/search

I was reading Richard E. Sprague's book, The Taking of America, today. I came across an interesting passage suggesting that the Power Control Group was involved in the plot to assassinate George Wallace. It includes this passage:

<span style='color:blue'>What evidence is there that Bremer's attempt on Wallace was a directed attempt by a conspiratorial group? Bremer himself has told his brother that others were involved and that he was paid by them. Researcher William Turner has turned up evidence in Milwaukee and surrounding towns in Wisconsin that Bremer received money from a group associated with Dennis Cossini, Donald Segretti and J. Timothy Gratz. Several other young "leftists" were seen with Bremer on several occasions in Milwaukee and on the ferry crossing at Lake Michigan. </span>

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp8.html

There is another Gratz entry found here... just enter Gratz as the last name.

http://compendium.olr.wicourts.gov/app/search

The proper, intellectually honest manner in which to debate/ and or discredit Tim Gratz may be found in the Bradley Ayers thread: the dialogues between Bill Kelly, Robert Charles-Dunne and Tim Gratz. (In the JFK Assssination debate section).

Dawn

• 1 month later...
Gratz sounds like a troublemaker in this

posting too. John, you would be fully

justified to react strongly and swiftly

to eliminate this thorn from your side.

Allowing someone like him into your

backyard is just asking for trouble.

No one would blame you in the least.

Spray painting your postings and bringing

disrepute to your Forum is the very

least that he would try to do. He has

already threatened you with legal action

if you step foot in the USA. In some

states that in itself is actionable.Reminds me of "froggy gremlin" on the

Buster Brown TV show from the 1950's.

Does anyone remember Buster Brown...

and his nemesis the little froggy gremlin...?

Jumps out of the coo-coo clock spits

on you then jumps back in for the next

time the hour chimes.

In what states is threatening a lawsuit actionable?