The Education Forum

Airplane over Dealey Plaza.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Is this common knowledge?

From " The last voyage of Mr Kennedy" By Ronnie Dugger Texas Observer.

November 29, 1963.

Quote "I saw an airplane above the area,(Dealy Plaza.) and wondered if it might have dropped something on the President. Quote off.

This is not a conspiracy piece, just straight reporting from a guy about five cars back from JFK. I remember a recent thread asking was there any evidence to support the Assassination being filmed from a plane. Are members aware of this plane? what its purpose was? or was Mr Dugger mistaken.

I have read before in an article by JJ Maloney at www.crimemagazine.com that a u2 plane was once used in surveilance on martin luther king, is this plausible?

It would be much easier to film in the plaza than taking photos from an airplane. Even from the top of a few buildings the opposite side of the plaza would be easier.

John

Guest Stephen Turner

Thanks John, I'll try to post the article later, but he sounds like he is describing a light aircraft, nothing like a U2, flying at low altitude,so low in fact he thinks something might have been thrown from the plane at JFK, weird.

As I recall James Files has made the claim that the Mossad (?) filmed the assassination from the air. I dismissed the notion of such airborne photography because until now I have never seen any comment or suggestion from witnesses that there was an airplane in the vicinity. Interesting.

It would certainly be advantageous for conspirators to be able to observe the whole thing from the air, watching the escapes, helping make fast decisions, etc., whether there was any photography done or not. Of course a plane could be conspicuous, but apparently it wasn't.

Ron

Good Day.... DRUGGER's (note the correct spelling of his name) entire article is available for all online, here....

http://www.texasobserver.org/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=1499

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John" Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/ROSE...NOUNCEMENT.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/BOND...PINGarnold.html

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/GHOS...update2001.html

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"A missile had gone in and out of the back of his head, causing extensive lacerations and loss of brain tissue."

----Doctor KEMP CLARK, Parkland Hospital Emergency trauma room #1 attending physician, "Houston Chronicle" newspaper, third edition, 11-22-63

Edited by Don Roberdeau

Here's one (but a day earlier).

WACHA MC COLLUM, airplane skywriter, residing Danville, Illinois, advised on Nov, 26, 1963 that on Nov 20, 1963, he had flown to Texas to do a job at San Antonio, Texas. He stated that he arrived at Waco, Texas on the night of Nov 20, 1963 and there received a telephone call from an individual FNU MC KEE, who telephoned him long distance, stating that he, MC KEE, was from the Dallas-Fort Worth area and that he wanted him to write the word “CUBA” in the sky over Dallas, Texas and also over Fort Worth during the afternoon of November 21, 1963, while President Kennedy was in those two cities. He stated that he discussed the price of approximately $600.00 for writing the word “CUBA” over these two cities but never did come to a definite agreement or contract and concluded his conversation with MC KEE. He stated that MC KEE did not state with whom he was connected and stated that he would obtain backing for the payment of the fee but did not divulge the source of his private backing. MC COLLUM stated that he never received any further information from this individual, MC KEE, nor had MC KEE ever contacted him in the past.

MC COLLUM stated that he flew to San Antonio, Texas on Nov 21, 1963 and arrived at 10:15 AM. He stated that at San Antonio, Texas he was contacted by an individual first name unknown KING, Finance Officer, American Legion Post #402, which was called the Jonathan Wainwright Post. He stated that he had previously negotiated with KING on a contract fee of $1000.00 to skywrite the word “CUBA” in the sky over San Antonio, Texas on Nov 21, 1963 while President Kennedy was in that city. He stated that his contract was to commence writing in the sky at 1:30 PM and that he completed the word “CUBA” with two question marks, one and inverted question mark, at 2:20 PM, Nov 21, 1963. He stated that he already collected his fee of $1,000.00 and after writing “CUBA” determined that he had enough gas to fly to Fort Smith, Arkansas.

• 2 weeks later...
something might have been thrown from the plane at JFK, weird.

I think the idea of something being thrown from the plane and killing Kennedy is a bit farfetched, although I would not rule out anything. As others have said, I have also heard a report that there was a light aircraft in the vicinity. It makes me question why an air exclusion zone was not established. :)