The Education Forum

Global Warming Denied.

Guest Stephen Turner

John wrote:

Everybody except Tim Gratz. He believes Global Warming is part of a global communist conspiracy. It is known as the Global Red theory. He knows that Fidel Castro is involved but has not yet found the evidence. He is still waiting for Karl Rove to send him the documents.

The 'Global Red Theory' :) produced temperatures in the range of 123 degrees in Las Vegas, Nv. In surrounding (LV) communities the temps were even higher -- don't look for those temps publicized in the media (other than the immediate Las Vegas media market), ANY type media -- Bad for business!

Guest Stephen Turner
Great post from George Monbiot,say's it all really. BTW, we have heard nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. from the deniers, can we assume that all members of the Forum accept that Global Warming is happening? And that if we do nothing about it soon, WERE ALL GONNA BURN?

Everybody except Tim Gratz. He believes Global Warming is part of a global communist conspiracy. It is known as the Global Red theory. He knows that Fidel Castro is involved but has not yet found the evidence. He is still waiting for Karl Rove to send him the documents.

Oh yeah, im sure Rove® is cobbling them together as we speak. But John, I'm shocked, you missed a trick in Tim's cannon, the thinly disguised attack on JFK's morals, goes something like this "Its all that SOB Kennedys fault, if he hadnt stole the 1960 election from Nixon, Dick was going to construct a giant sun blocking devise around the world.Because thats the kind of nice things Republicans do. What you dont believe me, you have'nt read (Insert name of obscure book) thats because your not clever like me. ( Go into roving anecdotal story) Anyway Veciana ( Or whoever the latest truth teller is) gave it in his testimony that nearly made it into the Church Commission, IM SERIOUS, YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME OR ELSE.........