The Education Forum

Bradley Ayers

CIA researcher (and CIA veteran) Brad Ayers, is a writer who is about to conclude a lifetime of research into who killed the Kennedys. He has suffered subsequent harassment, and the experience has rendered him one very paranoid individual, living isolated in a log cabin in rural Wisconsin. I'm about the publish his book, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not at all sure what will happen. But the book is pretty big.

"one very paranoid individual" ... and you are his PUBLISHER ...?

he would appear to have a splendid future on the lecture circuit, especially for conferences held in his old stomping grounds, Washington DC ... yes, he'll likely fit right in ...

by all means, take good care of that manuscript ...

Best regards

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"one very paranoid individual" ... and you are his PUBLISHER ...?

As I have told Sander, Brad Ayers has every reason to be paranoid. However, Sander is aware that you can be both paranoid and right. That is why he is publishing the book.

• 4 weeks later...

There has been another delay in the publication of the Zenith Secret. After several cancellations the book was due out in June. It has now been put back again.

This is what Vox Pop has been saying about the proposed book:

Who killed JFK?

Few believe in a "lone gunman." Who was behind the killing? The Mafia? The CIA? Or both? Who from that period is still alive and now willing to talk?

Meet Brad Ayers, a young Army Ranger recruited by the CIA to train Cuban exiles to assassinate Castro in 1962. Ayers takes you behind the scenes at Zenith Technical Enterprises, the CIA's front for the ultra-secret JM/WAVE operation in Miami.

After a lifetime of investigating, Ayers exposes major players in the 20th century's black operations. He reports the secret history of the U.S. government. Ayers witnesses the beginnings of a ruthless, Machiavellian CIA willing to do anything to get what it wants, even if it means killing the president and his brother. The CIA had the resources and the ruthless cunning. Human life was the least of its concerns.

Ayers painstakingly documents the criminal activity of the CIA's David Morales, Ted Shackley, and Gordon Campbell. These men were intimately involved in the deaths of John F. Kennedy and his brother, Robert F. Kennedy. The Zenith Secret presents proof that Morales and Campbell were present at the murder of RFK, in Los Angeles in 1968.

After years of hardship and unbearable harassment, Ayers believes he has unlocked the mystery that has disturbed the American psyche for four decades. In Arizona, an informant named "Pearl" spills the secrets of her deceased father, a government insider. She provides Ayers with breakthrough information of an enormous money transfer from Senator Barry Goldwater to CIA agent David Morales and mobster Johnny Rosselli, both of whom are documented assassins. These government killers wove a web of disinformation to implicate "lone gunmen" patsies. In fact, Ayers personally witnessed the execution of a Lee Harvey Oswald look-alike.

The Zenith Secret is the page-turner you wish was not true. It will have a devastating effect on the biggest U.S. government cover-up ever. Look for it in June '06.

People will only be interested in Bradley Ayers’ book if it adds significantly more to what was included in “The War That Never Was”. In his first book he does not have a great deal to say about the Kennedy assassination. On page 183 he does point out that “conspiracy rumours swept the nation – many of them connecting the assassination with Fidel Castro and the Cubans”. Later he points out: “some writers accused the CIA of actually being responsible for a conspiracy leading to the assassination”. However, he fails to provide any information to support this theory. In fact, he seems to dismiss the idea.

In a letter that Bradley Ayers sent to John R. Turnheim on 23rd August, 1994 he wrote: “I wish to call your attention to the following specifics which I urge you and the Board to be alert for and to pursue within the framework of your mandate. These areas of interest and individual identifications are recommended as a direct result of my experience with the CIA/JMWAVE Miami station during the period immediately preceding and following the death of JFK and my synthesis of other information developed since that experience. I believe the following living individuals have intimate operational knowledge of the circumstances surrounding the assassination”. Ayers then goes onto name Theodore Shackley, Grayson Lynch, Felix Rodriguez, Thomas Clines, Gordon Campbell, David Morales, "Rip" Robertson, Edward Roderick and Tony Sforza.

It is interesting he uses the word “believe” rather than “know”. This suggests to me that he is has no real evidence of this conspiracy and that he is just repeating rumors or the views of other researchers. In fact, in his letter he mentions the work of Anthony Summers in this context.

Bradley Ayers was interviewed by Christopher Barger in 1995. He sent a memo to Tim Wray where he reports: “Ayers says that many of his colleagues at the JMWAVE station built up a strong resentment of President Kennedy, and says that he believes several of them to have played roles in the assassination. Foremost among these, he says, was David Morales, the operations officer for CIA in Miami.” Once again, Ayers is still using the word “believe”.

In a memorandum to Jeremy Gunn (18th May, 1995) Barger claims that Ayers has information on the assassination of Robert Kennedy: “Ayers claims to have found in the course of his private investigative work, a credible witness who can put David Morales inside the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on the night of June 5, 1968 (RFK’s assassination). Ayers offered to put me (and the Board) in touch with this unnamed person, who he feels would be willing to work with the Board.”

The success of his proposed book will depend on the quality of the evidence to support the idea that David Morales was involved in the assassination of JFK and RFK. In the publicity blurb it claims that Ayers presents “proof that Morales and Campbell were present at the murder of RFK, in Los Angeles in 1968.” What form does this proof take?

The blurb also includes the following: “After years of hardship and unbearable harassment, Ayers believes he has unlocked the mystery that has disturbed the American psyche for four decades. In Arizona, an informant named "Pearl" spills the secrets of her deceased father, a government insider. She provides Ayers with breakthrough information of an enormous money transfer from Senator Barry Goldwater to CIA agent David Morales and mobster Johnny Rosselli, both of whom are documented assassins. These government killers wove a web of disinformation to implicate "lone gunmen" patsies. In fact, Ayers personally witnessed the execution of a Lee Harvey Oswald look-alike.”

This raises several questions. Does Ayers name Pearl’s father? Can Ayers show the link between the transfer of the money and the assassination? Do we know the dates of the money being transferred? Does Ayers name the Oswald look-alike who he saw murdered? How does this relate to the assassination?

I also have problems with the involvement of Barry Goldwater. It is true that Goldwater was trying to discover information to discredit JFK in 1963. It is clearly possible that Goldwater might have funded Operation Tilt (June, 1963). We know via Nathaniel Weyl that Goldwater was kept fully informed of this CIA operation. In fact, he was waiting to hold a joint press conference with the two Soviet officers based in Cuba. However, Eddie Bayo never returned with the officers and the press conference was cancelled.

Goldwater is someone who did not want JFK dead. As William Buckley pointed out to Goldwater, the assassination of JFK destroyed the possibility of him becoming president in 1964.