Jump to content
The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Thomas

Abandoned or little known airfields

Recommended Posts

Go to the East Dallas page and scroll down to the Garland airport.

Dallas Garland Airport had a strange moment in the spotlight

as part of the mysterious events surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas.

Robert Plumlee (who had piloted clandestine flights for the CIA for over 31 years)

testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1990 & 1991.

Plumlee testified that on November 22, 1963, he was a co-pilot on a top secret flight supported by the CIA.

The flight carried Philippe Socko (a known Mafia/CIA double operative) from Florida to Dallas,

and that their assignment was to stop the assassination attempt on Kennedy's life.

Plumlee stated that Roselli departed the plane at Dallas Garland Airport on the morning of November 22.

The author of the article wrote, "According to Gary Walker, his father continued as the airport operator "until his death in late 1966.

At that point, my Mother inherited the operation, which she ran up until about 1969-1970."

Steve Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by John Dolva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I worked as a trainer for the nuclear couriers, we called them "JANET'S"-just another non existent terminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

When I worked as a trainer for the nuclear couriers, we called them "JANET'S"-just another non existent terminal.

Evan,

 

Can you talk a little about this?

What's a "nuclear courier"?; and,

What did you do as a "trainer"?

 

Steve Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2005 at 3:51 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Go to the East Dallas page and scroll down to the Garland airport.

Dallas Garland Airport had a strange moment in the spotlight

as part of the mysterious events surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy in Dallas.

Robert Plumlee (who had piloted clandestine flights for the CIA for over 31 years)

testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1990 & 1991.

Plumlee testified that on November 22, 1963, he was a co-pilot on a top secret flight supported by the CIA.

The flight carried Philippe Socko (a known Mafia/CIA double operative) from Florida to Dallas,

and that their assignment was to stop the assassination attempt on Kennedy's life.

Plumlee stated that Roselli departed the plane at Dallas Garland Airport on the morning of November 22.

The author of the article wrote, "According to Gary Walker, his father continued as the airport operator "until his death in late 1966.

At that point, my Mother inherited the operation, which she ran up until about 1969-1970."

Steve Thomas

This quote is taken from the November 18, 1994 ARRB testimony of Bob Vernon here:

  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/arrb/index67.htm

 

Steve Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve-the NC's were Federal Agents assigned to a little known division of the Dept of Energy who transport and secure nuclear weapons. National Nuclear Security Administrations Office of Secure Transportation.

 

I was a firearms&tactics instructor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

Steve-the NC's were Federal Agents assigned to a little known division of the Dept of Energy who transport and secure nuclear weapons. National Nuclear Security Administrations Office of Secure Transportation.

 

I was a firearms&tactics instructor.

Evan,

 

Wow. That's a lot of responsibility.

 

Steve Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, Evan Marshall said:

Steve-the NC's were Federal Agents assigned to a little known division of the Dept of Energy who transport and secure nuclear weapons. National Nuclear Security Administrations Office of Secure Transportation.

 

I was a firearms&tactics instructor.

Evan,

 

Thank you for responding.

 

Does that mean you taught individual crew members, or couriers how to protect/defend themselves?

And what do you mean by "tactics"?

And when you define JANET as "Just Another...", does that mean that there were a lot of them?

 

Steve Thomas

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I taught counter ambush techniques and firearms AND yest there are a number of Janet's. For example, every morning a 737 leaves Vegas and lands in Area 51 and returns in the evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evan Marshall said:

No, I taught counter ambush techniques and firearms AND yest there are a number of Janet's. For example, every morning a 737 leaves Vegas and lands in Area 51 and returns in the evening.

Evan,

 

Did you study the attack on Charles de Gaulle at Petit-Clamart in August of 1962? and what is your assessment of that attempt? How would you compare that to Dallas in November of 1963?

 

Area 51 is still is use? I thought they had moved on.

 

Steve Thomas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, to Degaulle. I was at student at BYU in Utah on Nov 22nd. Watched all the coverage and it just didn't make sense. Read the 26 volumes twice and that alone proved conspiracy. Watched Oswald say he was just a patsy and it sounded sincere to me. When I saw Ruby shoot him on live tv, I knew it was to silence him and after doing two tours in Detroit homicide I knew why I "knew" it was a conspiracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×