The Education Forum

Ronald Ponce DeLeon

So not to divert the 'Jean Souetre' thread, I have started a new one concerning Ronald Ponce DeLeon and the possibility that he was the man in the police identikit image.

I also submit DeLeon may have been photographed in Dealey Plaza after the shooting.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

James,

I seem to recall something about the composite image not being related to the Oswald case. It just happened to be in the background of a photo. I don't know where I saw this so I may be misremembering. I looked in JFK: First Day Evidence but didn't see it.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

James,

I seem to recall something about the composite image not being related to the Oswald case. It just happened to be in the background of a photo. I don't know where I saw this so I may be misremembering. I looked in JFK: First Day Evidence but didn't see it.

Ron

Hi Ron,

I seem to recall the same thing. The image comes from this one below of the rifle on display. Strange place to have an identikit image just laying around, and propped up to be seen.

Anyway, on some of the other photographs snapped of the rifle, this identikit image has been removed.

Even if this has nothing to do with Oswald and the assassination, DeLeon is still an interesting character and somone of interest as they say.

James

James ,(identikit/sketch enhanced) is there another image of the sketch that might reveal more of the blotches that appear to be writing underneath the face?

John

Edited by John Dolva