The Education Forum

Happy(?) Fourth of July

I just got home from a ride to the Kennedy Compound in Hyannisport

and was reflecting on what the commentator was saying on my car radio.

It was the usual rhetoric we receive at this time of year in early July; that is,

'Happy fourth," "We should be grateful for being Americans," etc. etc.

How happy am I on this 2005 Fourth of July weekend? Well, we're still

looking for the answers to the JFK assassination, and the answers seem to be

drifting off into the sunset, and further out of reach than ever before. We have

a president in office who seems to think that lying is part of the job, and it's OK

to do so, as long as his agenda is satisfied. Then we have a vice president who

swears that the lies of his president are in fact true, and watches his huge company, Halliburton, continue to rip off the American tax payer. Secretary Rice

has an oil tanker named after her by a huge oil company (Chevron, I believe), and Secretary Rumsfeld doesn't seem to care that our troops are being put in harm's way with the inferior equipment they are given to fight a war that is based on lies in the first place. These "big four" in Washington couldn't carry JFK's attache case. And the price of gas? Well...............

So if I can't say "Happy Fourth of July" this year, please forgive me.

Bill

Edited by Bill Cheslock

I just got home from a ride to the Kennedy Compound in Hyannisport

and was reflecting on what the commentator was saying on my car radio.

It was the usual rhetoric we receive at this time of year in early July; that is,

'Happy fourth," "We should be grateful for being Americans," etc. etc.

How happy am I on this 2005 Fourth of July weekend?  Well, we're still

looking for the answers to the JFK assassination, and the answers seem to be

drifting off into the sunset, and further out of reach than ever before.  We have

a president in office who seems to think that lying is part of the job, and it's OK

to do so, as long as his agenda is satisfied.  Then we have a vice president who

swears that the lies of his president are in fact true, and watches his huge company, Halliburton, continue to rip off the American tax payer.  Secretary Rice

has an oil tanker named after her by a huge oil company (Chevron, I believe), and Secretary Rumsfeld doesn't seem to care that our troops are being put in harm's way with the inferior equipment they are given to fight a war that is based on lies in the first place. These "big four" in Washington couldn't carry JFK's attache case.  And the price of gas? Well...............

Bill

EXACTAMENTE, Bill. :up

It must be in the air.

You know if you go back in time and look at each thing that Bush Jr. did since the first time he was about to enter the White House as our supposed Prez. (this is a slurr in my spelling of PREZZZZZZZZZ). One can't help but wonder why and how they put blinders on almost all of us. Some vote just because of party rather than who would be the best into office.

Count the votes, he cut it short.

Going into the WH sooner than the votes counted to start office had to leave than cry the blues because he says HE WON.

Get all of Senate into office and go by court vote rather than our vote.

Now, here is a tricky part that no to many know or even cared to hear about it

Bush Jr. brings in all of senate and wants a whole new Jud. Comm. of who he wanted into the offices. Not just a one replacement but the whole darn works. Good thing the entire senate said forget it and walked out on him leaving only a handful of people in the room. NO ONE VOTED THEN AND NO ONE STAYED TO FINISH HEARING WHAT THIS NEW PREZ. was saying.

It should have been bye bye Bush then and there.

Yeah I wish he would be impeached and it started for me than and there on the very first act before he ever walked into the WH to be the Prez.

Now, there is one thing that is super big that Bush Jr. also did way back in the beginning.

He changed laws and rules in the Dept. of Immigration just to get some from overseas into the good ol' USA and drove the Head of the Dept. up a wall. Even screaming out HE IS CHANGING ALL THE LAWS TO SUIT HIMSELF --- does not any good. Well, that Bush Jr. sure as heck did do that. He brought into the US people that the CIA and FBI would object too.

You know when I found this info out it was only a few days prior to Sept.11th. I was asked not to say anything. Who in the heck can I say this too? Told you can't say this it can bring down a person in that office head of Dept. just for me to find this info out. WELL, I am sure now is as good as a time as any to say this.

You know the list goes on as well.

On the largest of letters I submitted to Sen. Leahy in the wee hours of the morning around three o'clock and in one of those letters was about the murder surrounding Roselli and info from Files. Well, Sen. Leahy I doubt ever held one of those letters because by 9 o'clock his office door was closed due to bio chem found. Good thing I faxed them that very morning far earlier.

Oh I know Files is a no body (so they hope that it comes to that feelings about him). That is what they would love for everyone to think. Did you know Files is one that is NOT ON THE LIKE OF THE BUSH TEAM.

Yes, people of the US we have a dynasty into our own government and a not good one and this is a for sure.

When Bush Jr. was Gov. of Texas he had the highest rate of executions ever done by any state ever in history. One was found to be innocent after the death sentance was carried out. So, it was wanted a larger search into his own records of this. The Bush's stopped it before he was finished his first running into office.

These are documented facts and all part of our own history.

Is is possible that Bush's were behind Sept. 11th? Hate to say this but it certainly looks this way.

I wish it could be proven, but facts do add up. What more harms way must anyone suffer at the hands of the Bush's.

In one of Files letters to me. He asked me was Bush Sr. behind the killing of Barry Seal? I said by the looks of it yes Jimmy he was. Why? Well that is another of our biggest cover up's drug smuggling into the good ol" USA and done by our own government leaders.

Now, with Shame as the leaders of this supposed great Nation know and keep silent because of murders and of fear of what really would happen to them if they ever tell the truth behind the reality of Bush's and the reality of real facts so far back as into JFK murder it would come that Texas was nothing to be proud of......... EVER.

:up

Bill Cheslock wrote:

Bill

Well, Bill, let me suggest to you a couple of things you can be thankful for:

(1) That you were born in a country that from its inception has guaranteed to its citizens the right to make the kind of derogatory remarks you just made against the elected leaders of the country; and

(2) That you still have those rights because for the past 227 years the fine members of our military have been willing to, and often have, given their lives to protect that freedom and the other attendant freedoms.

It seems to me those are pretty important things for which all Americans, regardless of their political affiliation, can and should celebrate today!

Guest Stephen Turner

Keeping out of all things Political, May this Brit wish all American members of the Forum a very happy Fourth. And mind you dont drop your guard, thats a nice piece of real estate you've got there :lol:

And the price of gas? Well...............

First of all, happy 4th of July to all Americans, secondly, Why are you in America complaining about the prices of petrol?? In Australia, it is now up to $1.20au a litre! In contrast, you have it quiet cheap. :lol:

Edited by Adam Wilkinson

So, Stephen, come on over and visit us some time!

Thanks for the birthday wish.

Of course, a lot of the political thought of our Founding Fathers came from political philosophers from Great Britain!

And as you know, one of my best friends, Mark Howell, hales from Wales. (Now that's about as bad as "Felt felt. . ." (Sorry!)

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest Stephen Turner
So, Stephen, come on over and visit us some time!

Thanks for the birthday wish.

Of course, a lot of the political thought of our Founding Fathers came from political philosophers from Great Britain!

And as you know, one of my best friends, Mark Howell, hales from Wales.  (Now that's about as bad as "Felt felt. . ."  (Sorry!)

Tim, I lived in the US for about a year,1975-1976. Got myself a work permit and lived with my aunt in Detroit. Visited, Cleveland, New York,Chi Town. Had A Ball.

Steve..

I had a ball when I was a kid . . .

Well, you visited some interesting cities but you missed some of the great beauty of the country.

I love New York City but am less fond of Chi Town . . .

Nothing says you can't come back again. Visit Colorado, Utah, the California coast . . .

New York has the class, though. I always remember a Woody Allen quote to the effect that LA's only contribution to American culture was the ability to make right turns at red lights! But I do like CA north and south of LA.

I'd love to visit GB some day. Europe, too, but I am not great with any languages other than American and English (the two should be distinguished!). . .

Guest Stephen Turner
Our dear host John is such a revolutionary and liberal I suspect he would have supported independence for the colonies!

Would'nt have minded playing the Tom Paine role myself. George and his arrogant Redcoats needed a good kicking. And you Guys administered it. Must be something about superpowers and the name George... :lol:

Funny, Stephen!

How did we go from George III to George I followed by George II?

And remember the red states went for George.

Query whether the Bushes would have been loyalists back then?

"Query whether the Bushes would have been loyalists back then?"

Come on, Tim. You know the answer to that. GH was even knighted by Thatcher.

They've been Tories, forever. :lol:

But, seriously folks, if nothing else, have a "safe" Fourth of July, or what's left of it.

Here's to my Dad, rest his soul. [11/29/07 - 07/03/83]

This was his favorite holiday. He was a Democrat until FDR pulled MacArthur out of Korea, after which he voted Republican for the rest of his life. Although, he did tip his hat to JFK by labelling him a conservative liberal, towards the end of The First Thousand Days. But, he still wouldn't have voted for him, had JFK lived to run for another term.

Bill Cheslock wrote:

Bill

Well, Bill, let me suggest to you a couple of things you can be thankful for:

(1)  That you were born in a country that from its inception has guaranteed to its citizens the right to make the kind of derogatory remarks you just made against the elected leaders of the country; and

(2) That you still have those rights because for the past 227 years the fine members of our military have been willing to, and often have, given their lives to protect that freedom and the other attendant freedoms.

It seems to me those are pretty important things for which all Americans, regardless of their political affiliation, can and should celebrate today!

Hi Tim:

Derogatory or not, they happen to be true, and as long as one tells the

truth, one can live with one's self. The true heroes in any war, whether or not

that war is fought due to a pack of lies told by the country's leaders, are

the soldiers who willingly go and put their lives on the line. Our fine military

personnel have done this once again in Iraq, although it's quite evident that the

drums of war were sounded by Bush with a "forked tongue." I find it strange that

we went to Iraq to fight the demon Osama Bin Laden, the one responsible for the

tragic 9/11 attacks. But at least Halliburton is making a ton of $$$.

Bill