The Education Forum

30 Watergate Deaths

Guest John Gillespie

"22. Mrs. Louise Boyer, Nelson Rockefeller's assistant for 30 years, fell to her death from a 10th story New York apartment on July 3, 1974. At the time, as a consequence of Watergate, Rockefeller was being considered for the vice-presidency. Accusations had been made that he had been involved in the illegal removal of gold from Ft. Knox. It's believed that Mrs. Boyer supplied the investigators with this information."

John,

Harkening back to Hougan ("Secret Agenda:...") and my posting of July 29th

("In Hougan's book there are two places where he mentions the smuggling of gold bullion to Southeast Asia, the first towards the middle of the book and with respect to Pennington. Then, the second segment lays at the end of the final chapter and tells of Haig's initiation of a CIC investigation into that activity - and Nixon's involvement - this time without mentioning Pennington. It's Hougan's contention that this is what forced Nixon's hand into resignation. "), my A-1 source told me over this past weekend that Louise Boyer was at least one of the key individuals with knowledge of the gold bullion smuggling operation. Ramifications abounded with respect to Nixon, of course, Rockefeller and the elongation of the Vietnam War, the latter nicely tapered and wound down toward the '72 election. You'll recall Kissinger's "Peace Is At Hand" headline maker as the election became imminent. Note the timing of Boyer's death, just a month or so before Nixon's resignation.

Regards, JAG

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Murray Chotiner's death is the most interesting. After the 1968 election Nixon appointed him general counsel of the Office of the Special Representative for Trade Negotiations. The following year he was named special counsel to the president.

Soon after he took office Nixon established Operation Sandwedge. Organized by H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, the two main field officers were Jack Caulfield and Anthony Ulasewicz. Operation Sandwedge involved a secret investigation of Edward Kennedy. Caulfield later admitted that Ulasewicz’s reports on Kennedy went to three people: Richard Nixon, Murray Chotiner and Bebe Rebozo.

According to Dan T. Carter (The Politics of Rage) Chotiner was involved in the attempt to blackmail George Wallace about corruption in Alabama. This played an important role in persuading Wallace to announce that he would not be a third-party candidate in the 1972 presidential election.

Chotiner had returned to private practice as a lawyer in Washington by the time the Watergate break-in took place. However, he still maintained a White House telephone. His law offices were one floor above those of the Committee for the Re-Election of the President (CREEP).

Anthony Summers (The Arrogance of Power: The Secret World of Richard Nixon) has pointed out that "at least one woman working on White House dirty tricks operations was carried on the payroll of his firm". Dwight L. Chapin was convinced that Chotiner was secretly involved in Watergate: "There is a person who goes all the way back through this thing, and that is Murray Chotiner. He was in the White House... he leaves; the break-in happens. Murray was the operator for Nixon on God only knows what."

In an article published in the Los Angeles Times (31st March, 1973) it was claimed that Chotiner had received copies of the tape recordings that had been made by Alfred Baldwin as a result of the bugging Democratic campaign headquarters in the Watergate building.

On 23rd January, 1974, Murray Chotiner was involved in a car accident outside the Washington home of Edward Kennedy. Although he only suffered a broken leg he died a week later.

JSimkin wrote:

Chotiner worked for Earl Warren before he met Nixon. This included Warren's attempt to become Governor of California.

Earl Warren WAS a three-term Governor of California

http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/govsgal...overnor_30.html

I should have said "successful" attempt in 1943. In fact, Chotiner's first campaign was with Herbert Hoover in 1932.

• 11 years later...

John,

"...

In a 1999 Probe article entitled "Who Is Gus Russo?", Jim DiEugenio says that Russo and John Newman gave a talk at the 1992 ASK conference, and though DiEugenio didn't attend the presentation he heard that Russo's part "centered on some aspects of military intelligence dealing with the assassination. Specifically it concerned Air Force Colonel Delk Simpson, an acquaintance of both LBJ military aide Howard Burris and CIA officer David Atlee Phillips, about whom some significant questions had been raised."

I checked the index of Russo's book Live by the Sword, and found no references to Simpson or Fensterwald, and only one to Morrow, relating to the Cuban exile Mario Kohly.

I found nothing on Delk Simpson in Walt Brown’s Global Index, but the Mary Ferrell Database lists him as O’Wighton Delk Simpson, 1208 Marine Way, Apt. 701-A, North Palm Beach, Florida 33408, date of birth 8/27/11.

..."

Ron

Ron and John,

I came across Russo's response to the "Who is Gus Russo?" article in which he mentions Delk Simpson and seems to suggest that Col Simpson was who Richard Bartholomew (re someone else) described as "Intellfirst," associate and friend of Col. Burris, in his UT Rambler article.

I'm wondering if either of you know or have come to a conclusion that this is the case, that Col Simpson was in fact "Intellfirst?"

thanks

Edited by Glenn Nall

Regarding Jose Perdomo. He was on security the night John Lennon was killed. I don't think anyone saw

that Mark Chapman fellow actually shoot Lennon in the darkness of the entrance to the Dakota. If he did he

was under mind control. This occurred when Reagan was President-Elect. I'm not saying Reagan himself

had anything to do with this. But his Vice President-Elect, George H.W. Bush probably did. That's my guess. When the Republicans won the White House certain forces came forward. About 2 months into the Presidency,

Reagan was shot. Whether it was Hinckley or another shooter, I believe George Bush had something to do

with that as well. Bush wanted to relieve the country of famous leftists, none of whom died natural deaths:

John Lennon Shot to death

Abbie Hoffman Overdose

Jerry Rubin Jaywalking

Phil Ochs Suicide by hanging

Hunter S. Thompson Shot to death, ruled suicide

And to bring forth the New World Order.

Kathy C

and people wonder why so many Conspiracy Theorists are not taken seriously.

So Jose Perdomo had nothing to do with Lennon's death. And the men I mentioned all died from natural

causes. Read up on it. Use your head to think and not your a__.

Kathy C

Hunter Thompson shot himself in the head in the kitchen while on the phone with his wife and while his kids were in the other room, visiting from out of town. This is all verified. As much as I've always loved his writing, he was as nuts as a football bat, and was taken seriously by no one of any political stature.

Mark David Chapman is the undisputed killer of John Lennon, and that there may be no other witness than Yoko suggests nothing else. That's a herculean leap in logic, and to further such logic with a "guess" that GHWBush (whose criminality I neither dispute, and of whose involvement with the murder of JFK i am convinced) was involved is as fantastic as the mythical Hercules.

Hinckley shot Reagan. It was on live TV. It's on film. If indeed these were political moves toward a "new world order" then i'm certain that the organizers would have ensured there were no TV cameras around.

Any theoretical new world order started long before GHWB became VP. And your willingness to attach the Republican (any political) party to this assertion tells me all I need to know about your objectivity.

good day.

Anthony Summers (The Arrogance of Power: The Secret World of Richard Nixon)

never heard of this book - bet it's terrific. will get it.

So Jose Perdomo had nothing to do with Lennon's death. And the men I mentioned all died from natural

Kathy C

Hunter Thompson shot himself in the head in the kitchen while on the phone with his wife and while his kids were in the other room, visiting from out of town. This is all verified. As much as I've always loved his writing, he was as nuts as a football bat, and was taken seriously by no one of any political stature.

Mark David Chapman is the undisputed killer of John Lennon, and that there may be no other witness than Yoko suggests nothing else. That's a herculean leap in logic, and to further such logic with a "guess" that GHWBush (whose criminality I neither dispute, and of whose involvement with the murder of JFK i am convinced) was involved is as fantastic as the mythical Hercules.

Hinckley shot Reagan. It was on live TV. It's on film. If indeed these were political moves toward a "new world order" then i'm certain that the organizers would have ensured there were no TV cameras around.

Any theoretical new world order started long before GHWB became VP. And your willingness to attach the Republican (any political) party to this assertion tells me all I need to know about your objectivity.

good day.

Hunter Thompson's death was a mystery to his family. One son was home. Thompson lived in a wooded

area. His wife was anxious about him. When she got to the store, she phoned Thompson. He was on his

porch with his typewriter. His wife heard a strange noise on the phone. He went silent. She rushed home.

He had shot himself, apparently. His son was home and stated he never heard a sound. I get the impression

they were living in an isolated area. No noise? At the time, Thompson was extremely distressed because --

some have said -- he had attended Bohemian Grove and shot film of their killing a person as a sacrifice.

It's pretty well accepted that John Lennon was killed by the FBI or CIA. His own son, Sean, said he believed

this. Jose Perdomo was there that night and said to Chapman, "What did you just do?" And Chapman

replied, "I just shot John Lennon," and went back to reading The Catcher in the Rye.in the dark. There's a

website about this. Key in "John Lennon Dakota," as I don't remember the name of the site.

And Hinckley was nuts and known to the Bushes. As a matter of fact, the Hinckley parents were going to

have dinner with George Bush's son. The one who never ran for public office. Odd, isn't it?

There is a speech on youtube showing George H.W. Bush telling America from the Oval Office about the

New World Order and that it had already started. Please watch it. It's chilling.

Kathy C

Kathy C

good day.

Hunter Thompson's death was a mystery to his family. One son was home. Thompson lived in a wooded

area. His wife was anxious about him. When she got to the store, she phoned Thompson. He was on his

porch with his typewriter. His wife heard a strange noise on the phone. He went silent. She rushed home.

He had shot himself, apparently. His son was home and stated he never heard a sound. I get the impression

they were living in an isolated area. No noise? At the time, Thompson was extremely distressed because --

some have said -- he had attended Bohemian Grove and shot film of their killing a person as a sacrifice.

It's pretty well accepted that John Lennon was killed by the FBI or CIA. His own son, Sean, said he believed

this. Jose Perdomo was there that night and said to Chapman, "What did you just do?" And Chapman

replied, "I just shot John Lennon," and went back to reading The Catcher in the Rye.in the dark. There's a

website about this. Key in "John Lennon Dakota," as I don't remember the name of the site.

And Hinckley was nuts and known to the Bushes. As a matter of fact, the Hinckley parents were going to

have dinner with George Bush's son. The one who never ran for public office. Odd, isn't it?

There is a speech on youtube showing George H.W. Bush telling America from the Oval Office about the

New World Order and that it had already started. Please watch it. It's chilling.

Kathy C

oh. there's a website about it. well that changes things.

Chapman just spent 35 years in a mental institution, and you're saying his reading Cather in the dark is suspicious. and that there's a website about the CIA killing Lennon.

it's one thing to think Sirhan was under some control, since there's actually evidence that suggests it; it's another to suspect all of these other people are using this kind of reasoning.

you're really reaching. i'm sorry.