The Education Forum

George Demohrenschildt

Lee

Great research.

Are all these verified personal correspondents of De Mo?

If they are it certainly adds some mystery to his interaction with Oswald, yes?

LEGEND by Epstein follows the Oswald / Demorenschildt relationship.

In summary, it appears that DeMorenschildt was the handler of

Marina Oswald, and his primary interest was Marina, who was of a GRU/KGB

family and defected into the US when Oswald counter-defected out of the USSR.

His murder (suicide?) was the turning point of the House investigation.

If anyone fails to see the hand of the CIA in JFK's Assassination,

they should look at the White Russian, who befriended the lone nut........

:D  :ph34r:  :)  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

That's facinating Shanet - Marina's handler - I have never heard that before. There plenty of stuff that says that Dem was a Nazi - you don't have to look very far for that - Thornly I believe it was suggested that both Dem and his wife were KGB - I don't know what his source was.

In my humble opinion, David Ferrie, Edwin Walker and George Demohrenschildt are among the key pieces to the assassination.

- lee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Once again James great work and thanks. I read somewhere that DeMohrenshildt was recieving some treatment from a doctor (injections?) that was new to him and that the doctor disappeared after trying to be tracked down. As soon as DeMohrenschildt started to see this doctor he apparently became more and more depressed??? I am typing this from memory so I could be wrong on some of the particulars. Is it possible that it was SUGGESTED that George shoot himself??? Has anyone read this also? Any info would be appreciated thanks, Justin.

Justin,

Follow the link that I provided to Sprague's letter to Cutler.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...indpost&p=29688

- lee

More on DeMohrenschildt. These excerpts are from Deadly Secret's pgs. 236-238

His fourth and last wife was ...the daughter of a director of the Nationalist Chinese railways system. In 1962 he opened an office in Dallas and joined the exclusive Dallas Petroleum Club. By this time he was on a first name basis with William R, Grace of Grace Lines, NO Saints owner John Mecom and George and Herman Brown, who sponsored LBJ's political campaign.....DeMohrenschildt may have been undertaking a contract of a different kind. A clue surfaced in 1976 when a de-classified CIA Office of Security file dated April 29, 1963 read

"[Deleted] Case officer had requested an expedited check of George DEMOHRENSCHILDT for reasons unknown to security."

That terse sentence blended nicely with the concurrent disclosure of former CIA contract agent Herbert Atkin that DeMohrenschildt's real mission when he arrived at Port-Au-Prince in June was to oversee a CIA approved plot to overthrow dictator "Papa Doc" Duvalier. END

From Crossfire pg. 279. Researcher Michael Levy obtained one CIA memo from former Director Richard Helm's stating that

"DeMohrenschildt's trip to Yugoslavia (in 1957) provided "foreign intelligence which was promptly disseminated to other federal agencies in 10 separate reports."

Another CIA memo indicated he also furnished lengthy reports on his later travels through Mexico and Central America.

Marr's mentions that while in Dallas, in addition to the above mentioned individuals cited in Deadly Secrets DeMohrenschildt also knew H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison (then owner of the Dallas Cowboys), Robert Kerr of Kerr-McGee and Jean DeMenil head of Schlumberger Corporation.

(remember Jim Garrison's linkage with Schlumberger Corp and the New Orleans cuban exile weapons cache. Which Garrison alleged were provided by the CIA)

NOTE MINE.

Also from Crossfire page 284.

During May 1963, as the DeMohrenschildt's were preparing to leave for Haiti, they stopped in Washington where, according to CIA records, DeMohrenschildt met with a CIA representative and the Assistant Director of ARMY INTELLIGENCE. ....

What specifically was discussed at this meeting is not known, but at this same time another CIA documentshows that an Agency officer "requested an expedite check on George DeMohrenschildt." At this meeting was DeMohrenschildt's Haitian business associate Clemard Charles. Researchers have noted that Clemard Charles later was involved in the sale of arms and military eqipment involving a gun runner named Edward Browder. According to the HSCA Browder had leased a B-25 bomber under the name of a fictitious company and flew it to Haiti a year after the Kennedy assassination and later cashed a 24,000 check signed by Charles. Browder [was] a former Lockheed test pilot who is [this is in 1989] serving a 25 year prison sentence for 'security violations.' Browder told the HSCA he had been working for the CIA. According to author David Scheim Browder was also an associate of Jack Ruby in the 1950's when both men were arranging the sale of arms to Fidel Castro. END

Lastly is the info requested about DeMohrenschildt's mysterious Doctor shortly before the end of his own life. From High Treason pg. 261

"DeMohrenschilt's wife believes that her husband was programmed to take his life on command. She say's that her husband was sent to a new Doctor in Dallas, Charles Mendoza. Jim Marrs writes in Cover-ups that a check wasa made with the Dallas County Medical Society, and Mendoza had registered with the association just two months before he began treating DeMohrenschildt. Mendoza left Dallas in December 1976, shortly after George entered Parkland for mental problems. The forwarding address the Doctor gave proved false......George underwent two or three hours of "therapy" at a time with Dr. Mendoza, which involved IV injections. George did not know exactly what the injections contained. Jeanne states "Mendoza also insisted that we buy all of George's medication from the pharmacy near his office. He explained that he was a part owner and that the medicine would cost less that way. But I checked with my usual pharmacy and learned that the medicine prices were the same if not lower, than the Dr's pharmacy. I confronted Mendoza with this information and demanded to know exactly what kind of medicine and treatment he was giving George. Mendoza then became very angry and upset, but I learned nothing useful."

DeMohrenschildt quickly deteriorated emotionally, tried to take his life, became paranoid and finally appears to have shot himself. His wife says she believes that he received a phone call on the day he died, or a command of some kind which triggered his death, the day that the HSCA located him.

From High Treason pg. 261

"DeMohrenschilt's wife believes that her husband was programmed to take his life on command. She say's that her husband was sent to a new Doctor in Dallas, Charles Mendoza. Jim Marrs writes in Cover-ups that a check wasa made with the Dallas County Medical Society, and Mendoza had registered with the association just two months before he began treating DeMohrenschildt. Mendoza left Dallas in December 1976, shortly after George entered Parkland for mental problems. The forwarding address the Doctor gave proved false......George underwent two or three hours of "therapy" at a time with Dr. Mendoza, which involved IV injections. George did not know exactly what the injections contained. Jeanne states "Mendoza also insisted that we buy all of George's medication from the pharmacy near his office. He explained that he was a part owner and that the medicine would cost less that way. But I checked with my usual pharmacy and learned that the medicine prices were the same if not lower, than the Dr's pharmacy. I confronted Mendoza with this information and demanded to know exactly what kind of medicine and treatment he was giving George. Mendoza then became very angry and upset, but I learned nothing useful."

DeMohrenschildt quickly deteriorated emotionally, tried to take his life, became paranoid and finally appears to have shot himself. His wife says she believes that he received a phone call on the day he died, or a command of some kind which triggered his death, the day that the HSCA located him.

Thanks for all of that Robert! Great stuff! The Pharmacy bit was terrific. Too bad she didn't take the time to simply order at both locations and have a lab analysis performed.

T. Casey Brennan has stated that he is willing to undertake a polygraph. I asked him if his piece on giving Demohrenschildt the code phrase to commit suicide was a work of fiction. He assured me that it was not. He wants the opportunity to provide witness testimony on any new investigation into the assassination. He has repeatedly asked me to assist him in finding an attorney, to assist him in what he says was an intentional attempt on his life, and provide some 'other' information [i've tried a few avenues with no success].

Whether or not he is making up his account or not is of course a good question - however, he certainly believes it.

As to the feasibility of using hypnosis to condition an individual to a point where they would commit suicide, as stated on the other thread, I have been informed that it is absolutely possible - consideration of course given the individual's present mental state, and bypassing the 'critical factor.' Some paranoia, delusions, LSD, conditioning, etc., would be a good method for 'softening' someone up to ensure the right conditions were available.

- lee

[Once again James great work and thanks. I read somewhere that DeMohrenshildt was recieving some treatment from a doctor (injections?) that was new to him and that the doctor disappeared after trying to be tracked down. As soon as DeMohrenschildt started to see this doctor he apparently became more and more depressed??? I am typing this from memory so I could be wrong on some of the particulars. Is it possible that it was SUGGESTED that George shoot himself??? Has anyone read this also? Any info would be appreciated thanks, Justin.

Justin,

- lee

Hi, Mr Howard

I could not raise the link re; "Sprague's letter to Cutler" My interest in it results

from Sprague's, Cutler's and a writer named W.R. Morris having each written

book{s} in the distant past relating to me. I have heared of these efforts but never read them, except Sprague's which is available on this Forum.

Reaching the link you mentioned will be of great interest to me.

Much thanks.

Harry Dean

His fourth and last wife was ...the daughter of a director of the Nationalist Chinese railways system. In 1962 he opened an office in Dallas and joined the exclusive Dallas Petroleum Club. By this time he was on a first name basis with William R, Grace of Grace Lines, NO Saints owner John Mecom and George and Herman Brown, who sponsored LBJ's political campaign.....DeMohrenschildt may have been undertaking a contract of a different kind. A clue surfaced in 1976 when a de-classified CIA Office of Security file dated April 29, 1963 read

"[Deleted] Case officer had requested an expedited check of George DEMOHRENSCHILDT for reasons unknown to security."

That terse sentence blended nicely with the concurrent disclosure of former CIA contract agent Herbert Atkin that DeMohrenschildt's real mission when he arrived at Port-Au-Prince in June was to oversee a CIA approved plot to overthrow dictator "Papa Doc" Duvalier. END

From Crossfire pg. 279. Researcher Michael Levy obtained one CIA memo from former Director Richard Helm's stating that

"DeMohrenschildt's trip to Yugoslavia (in 1957) provided "foreign intelligence which was promptly disseminated to other federal agencies in 10 separate reports."

Another CIA memo indicated he also furnished lengthy reports on his later travels through Mexico and Central America.

Marr's mentions that while in Dallas, in addition to the above mentioned individuals cited in Deadly Secrets DeMohrenschildt also knew H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison (then owner of the Dallas Cowboys), Robert Kerr of Kerr-McGee and Jean DeMenil head of Schlumberger Corporation.

(remember Jim Garrison's linkage with Schlumberger Corp and the New Orleans cuban exile weapons cache. Which Garrison alleged were provided by the CIA)

NOTE MINE.

During May 1963, as the DeMohrenschildt's were preparing to leave for Haiti, they stopped in Washington where, according to CIA records, DeMohrenschildt met with a CIA representative and the Assistant Director of ARMY INTELLIGENCE. ....

What specifically was discussed at this meeting is not known, but at this same time another CIA documentshows that an Agency officer "requested an expedite check on George DeMohrenschildt." At this meeting was DeMohrenschildt's Haitian business associate Clemard Charles. Researchers have noted that Clemard Charles later was involved in the sale of arms and military eqipment involving a gun runner named Edward Browder. According to the HSCA Browder had leased a B-25 bomber under the name of a fictitious company and flew it to Haiti a year after the Kennedy assassination and later cashed a 24,000 check signed by Charles. Browder [was] a former Lockheed test pilot who is [this is in 1989] serving a 25 year prison sentence for 'security violations.' Browder told the HSCA he had been working for the CIA. According to author David Scheim Browder was also an associate of Jack Ruby in the 1950's when both men were arranging the sale of arms to Fidel Castro. END

Lastly is the info requested about DeMohrenschildt's mysterious Doctor shortly before the end of his own life. From High Treason pg. 261

James,

I had seen the photo at the left, but never the other photos - thanks.

Just a few very brief observations.

- the sleeve is rolled up on the left, and rolled down on the right.

- the man at left is dark complected, the one at the right is more fair.

- the shirt on the left appears black, the right a dark blue

- the hair on the left is black and somewhat long and disheveled, the hair on the right is short and grey.

- the man on the left appears next to panelling, the man on the right is not

- the man on the left is slumped back, the man on the right is not

I don't see how these 2 photos could possibly have been of the same man.

- lee

Justin,

- lee

NOTE MINE.

Thank you for the info, that was exactly what I was referring too but could not remember where I had read it. Sure would be nice to find out more about ol Doc Mendoza.... Thanks again, Justin

• 6 months later...

The CIA was unable to follow up on the reports of Cubans and LHO visiting a house on Harlandale - 3126 or 3128, because they could not find a 'Harlendale.'

From Weberman's Nodules...

BUDDY WALTER'S INFORMANT LINKS OSWALD WITH ALPHA-66

After the Kennedy assassination, Detective Buddy Walthers of the Dallas Police Department wrote: "November 23, 1963. Mr. Decker: At about 8 a.m. this morning, while in the presents (sic) of Allan Sweat, I talked to Sorrel, Dallas Secret Service head. I advised him that for the past few months at a house at 3128 Harlendale some Cubans had been having meetings on the weekends and were possibly connected with the 'Freedom for Cuba Party' of which OSWALD was a member. November 26, 1963. I don't know what action the Secret Service has taken, but I learned today that sometime between seven days before the President was shot these Cubans moved from this house. My informant stated the Subject OSWALD had been to this house before. Buddy Walthers." [County of Dallas Supp. Inv. Rep. Sheriff's Dept; 7 WH 548; cf. 19 WH 503,505]

ANALYSIS

Buddy Walther's lead was never followed up. The Secret Service never contacted Buddy Walther's informant or traced down the occupants of 3128 Harlandale to question them about OSWALD. An investigation of this nature was never conducted, since it might have linked OSWALD to Alpha-66. The bottom of the Buddy Walthers document indicated no action was ever taken on it by the Dallas Police Department.

THE CIA WAS UNAWARE OF 3128 HARLANDALE

In 1975 the CIA advised: "Our file search to date had revealed no information concerning [3126 Hollandale or 3128 Harlendale]. However, we are not satisfied that all possible CIA records have been consulted. A final report concerning this question will be forwarded to the [Rockefeller] Commission by May 2, 1975." [CIA 1643-1088 p24] Later that year the CIA concluded: "The files of appropriate components of the Plans Directorate have been checked and show no record of any CIA contact with any anti-Castro group in Dallas. Alpha-66 is not listed in the 1963 Dallas telephone directory. Dallas city map and 1963 crisscross directory reveal no street named Harlendale. There is no Hollandale Street in Dallas. However, there is a Hollandale Lane in Farmers Branch, Texas - a Dallas suburb. Numbers on Hollandale Lane run from 2800 to 3028. There is no 3126. In 1963 one Lloyd Humphreys resided at 3028 Hollandale Lane, the last house on the street. CIA has no record of Humphreys." [CIA 1636-1086 rel. 4.22.82]

THE FBI LOCATES 3128 HARLANDALE

In December 1975 FBI Bureau Supervisor William O. Cregar, the FBI/CIA liaison in 1967, revealed the results of a review of information in the Dallas file on the 3126 Harlendale, Rodriguez, OSWALD connection conducted by FBI S.A. Gemberling just before he had his August 1975 heart attack. It revealed: "It was noted from review of Dallas files that the address referred to by Deputy Sheriff Walthers was erroneously listed as 3128, but the actual address was 3126 Harlendale Street. Review of Dallas file reflects that the original organization known as Alpha-66 held meetings during early 1963 at 3126 Harlandale Street, Dallas, Texas, and a letter furnished to the FBI Dallas by a Mrs. Dorothy Keasler Klein, 4141 Prescott Street, Dallas, Texas, reflects that she had received an unsolicited form letter from that organization on November 19, 1963, asking for donations. The letter from Alpha-66 was on letterhead stationary, which reflected the above address and was signed by Manuel Rodriguez, General Secretary of Alpha-66." The FBI added: "A review of Dallas file (deleted) reflects that former (deleted) whose identity is known to the Bureau, Bufile (deleted). According to this source, as well as other informants familiar with Cuban matters during the period 1963 to 1964, LEE HARVEY OSWALD was not known to have ever associated with, or been known to, Alpha-66 members, and there is no information that he ever visited 3126 Harlendale Street, Dallas, Texas as reported by Deputy Sheriff Walthers."

Curiously enough, a source provided me with information that a certain George DeMohrenschildt owned a house on Harlandale.

He had use of a house in Oak Cliff, where various members stayed and held meetings. Don't remember the number... Harlandale runs north-south parallel to Ewing and one block east. It runs from the 700 block near the Zoo to the 3200 block near Kiest Blvd. As I remember the house was more near the higher end.

Does anyone have the capability / resources to run that down? If it was 3126 or 3128, it's no wonder that the CIA couldn't spell 'Harlandale.' What records would exist which would demonstrate ownership of this location?

- lee

Lee, any title insurance company in Dallas can provide record ownership of any property from the time of Texas statehood.

Finding out who owned the property does seem like it could be valuable research. Problem is if it is an unknown name, tracking down who the owner rented it to could be difficult at this time.

I have been (about 6 months ago) to the Dallas County Records Bdlg in an effort to see who indeed owned the house, it seemed strange but the individual who was helping me could not locate the record. There is also a Dallas County Central Appraisal Dist. which keeps records on ownership, they couldn't tell me and they were the ones who sent me to the Records Bdlg.

If thats not enough there is some type of Huge Book that listed ownership of property at the Dallas Library, I spent half a day going thru it (they were not in any type of order) and when I came back to finish they couldn't find it and acted like they didn't know what I was talking about when I described it (the huge book) to them.

To sum it up the whole experience was a royal pain in the butt.

Robert,

just as some info on the side

From the auction catalogue November 20, 2004

www.txrealestateauctions.com

LOT 121

3126 Harlandale Ave.

Dallas TX 75216 MAPSCO 55-J

3 bed 1 bath SFH 1176 sq.ft.

Currently rented @ $480 per month

PRICE GUIDE $33-36K

George

Edited by George Bollschweiler

Robert, that is exactly why a title company is needed to do the record search.

It should be able to accomplish it in half a day at a price of $100 or so would be my best estimate.

Tim,

I found an online service - for a full search, they want $150. I was thinking I'd need to check both 3126 and 3128, as something is screwy there - but for now, $300 is a bit more than I care to spend to know the answer. :(

- lee

I will go out on a limb and tell you that 3128 Harlandale is a waste, it is 3126 Harlandale; I would bet my vast financial empire, on it. But seriously, I have done a lot of checking and doublechecking and I am sure it is 3126 Harlandale.

It may even be possible that there wasn't a 3128 Harlandale in 1963.

• 3 years later...
Guest Tom Scully

In this post: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=170936

on the Josefa Johnson thread, I've documented that the woman described below, from a Louisville, KY family with

extremely close ties to GHW Bush's "best friend", Will S. Farish III, while she was a guest of Thomas J. Devine's investment firm partner John Train's aunt. Maud Coster Salm Hope. and first cousin, H. Alexander Salm, admitted to stealing the diamond jewelry of fellow house-guest of the Salm-Hope residence in Tuxedo Park, NY, Mrs. Charlene Wrightsman. If it is true that George DeMohrenschildt was a friend of Charlene's husband, Igor Cassini, then it seems that this relationship with people close to GHW Bush in several ways, is deserving of much more scrutiny!

In admitted jewel thief Ethel Carhart Jones's wedding to John Stewart Taylor, an engineer and graduate of Princeton, Univ.. John Train's first cousin H. Alexander Salm served as an usher. After admitting she stole Charlene Wrightsman's jewelry, which was recovered in Ethel's home upon execution of a search warrant, Ethel Jones Taylor was found not guilty of the thefts by reason of insanity.

GEM THEFT VICTIM BEFRIENDS SUSPECT

- New York Times - May 21, 1953

Taylor's , Warner LeVie Jones, former chairman of th board of Standard Oil Company of New Jersey. She described the 26-yearold accused Woman as a "happy, ...

ETHEL JONES BRIDE IN LOCUST VALLEY; Married at Piping Rock Club to …

- New York Times - Jun 7, 1947

James Wareham was best man. Ushers were Frederick C. Tanner Jr., Alexander Salm, David Hamil|ton, William Finley, Stephen McPartland and Edward Thurber.

This is the announcement of Ethel Jone's parent's wedding in 1925, and background of the Jones family patriarch:

Performed by the Rev. Dr. Wm. F. Sunday in Home of Mr. and Mrs. …

- New York Times - Nov 12, 1925

Ethel A. Carhart, was married to Warner L. Jones, son of Mrs. Saunders Jones of Louisville, Ky., yesterday afternoon at the home of i,Ir, and Mrs. Douglas W. Pafge, ...

New York Times - Sep 26, 1925

Mrs. Henry B. Carhart of Weztbury, L. L, bas-announced the engagement of her daughter, lss Ethel A. Carhart, to Warner L. Jones, son of . Saunders C, Jones ...

http://books.google.com/books?id=aX0DAAAAY...nes&f=false

The Historical register ... illustrated with portrait plates - Google Books Result

by Edwin C. Hill - 1922 - Biography & Autobiography

Saunders Paul Jones I AUNDERS PAUL JONES was born at Richmond, Virginia, September 16th, 1857; son of Colonel Warner Paul Jones, who was killed while ..

Edited by Tom Scully

• 1 year later...

In this post: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=170936

on the Josefa Johnson thread, I've documented that the woman described below, from a Louisville, KY family with

extremely close ties to GHW Bush's "best friend", Will S. Farish III, while she was a guest of Thomas J. Devine's investment firm partner John Train's aunt. Maud Coster Salm Hope. and first cousin, H. Alexander Salm, admitted to stealing the diamond jewelry of fellow house-guest of the Salm-Hope residence in Tuxedo Park, NY, Mrs. Charlene Wrightsman. If it is true that George DeMohrenschildt was a friend of Charlene's husband, Igor Cassini, then it seems that this relationship with people close to GHW Bush in several ways, is deserving of much more scrutiny!

In admitted jewel thief Ethel Carhart Jones's wedding to John Stewart Taylor, an engineer and graduate of Princeton, Univ.. John Train's first cousin H. Alexander Salm served as an usher. After admitting she stole Charlene Wrightsman's jewelry, which was recovered in Ethel's home upon execution of a search warrant, Ethel Jones Taylor was found not guilty of the thefts by reason of insanity.

GEM THEFT VICTIM BEFRIENDS SUSPECT

- New York Times - May 21, 1953

Taylor's , Warner LeVie Jones, former chairman of th board of Standard Oil Company of New Jersey. She described the 26-yearold accused Woman as a "happy, ...

ETHEL JONES BRIDE IN LOCUST VALLEY; Married at Piping Rock Club to …

- New York Times - Jun 7, 1947

James Wareham was best man. Ushers were Frederick C. Tanner Jr., Alexander Salm, David Hamil|ton, William Finley, Stephen McPartland and Edward Thurber.

This is the announcement of Ethel Jone's parent's wedding in 1925, and background of the Jones family patriarch:

Performed by the Rev. Dr. Wm. F. Sunday in Home of Mr. and Mrs. …

- New York Times - Nov 12, 1925

Ethel A. Carhart, was married to Warner L. Jones, son of Mrs. Saunders Jones of Louisville, Ky., yesterday afternoon at the home of i,Ir, and Mrs. Douglas W. Pafge, ...

New York Times - Sep 26, 1925

Mrs. Henry B. Carhart of Weztbury, L. L, bas-announced the engagement of her daughter, lss Ethel A. Carhart, to Warner L. Jones, son of . Saunders C, Jones ...

http://books.google.com/books?id=aX0DAAAAY...nes&f=false

The Historical register ... illustrated with portrait plates - Google Books Result

by Edwin C. Hill - 1922 - Biography & Autobiography

Saunders Paul Jones I AUNDERS PAUL JONES was born at Richmond, Virginia, September 16th, 1857; son of Colonel Warner Paul Jones, who was killed while ..

Here is a little food for thought.........

http://www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb06?_CASSINI_IGOR_

BTW

You can add Allen Dulles to Igor Cassini's social circle.....

- excerpts Pages 280-81

The Last Playboy: The High Life of Porfirio Rubirosa Shawn Levy - 2006

“Soon after, playing golf with CIA director Allen Dulles, Cassini mentioned Rubi's fear that the Dominican Republic might go Red (as the sons of a White Russian, the Cassinis were staunchly anti-Communist). And that chat was immediately followed by a conversation between Cassini and Joe Kennedy, who promised to alert his son.” Levy asserts that “a cadre of conspirators kept asking Henry Dearborn for CIA aid in removing Trujillo and received caches of American weapons that had been shipped into the country under the guise of diplomatic material."

also See Rose Kennedy Times To Remember