The Education Forum

Warning to Jimmy Carter.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Taken from Conspiracy Nation, by Dave Emory.

"One thing I really noted it got little publicity, but he (Carter) said, We are going to have to go all the way back to the assassination (JFK) to get this country right. No sooner was Carter doing that than in May, summer of 1979, on a trip to L A there was an aborted attempt on the Presidents life. Two gunmen who had come up from Mexico named, Ray Lee Harvey, and Oswaldo Ortiz (Love the names ;) were arrested for stalking Carter with a rifle,then they just disappeared, fell of the radar screen, no follow up on the prosecution or anything. I suspect a message was being sent to Carter."Anybody got any more on this, or is it B/S..Steve.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"One thing I really noted it got little publicity, but he (Carter) said, We are going to have to go all the way back to the assassination (JFK) to get this country right. No sooner was Carter doing that than in May, summer of 1979, on a trip to L A there was an aborted attempt on the Presidents life. Two gunmen who had come up from Mexico named, Ray Lee Harvey, and Oswaldo Ortiz (Love the names ;) were arrested for stalking Carter with a rifle,then they just disappeared, fell of the radar screen, no follow up on the prosecution or anything. I suspect a message was being sent to Carter."Anybody got any more on this, or is it B/S..Steve.

You could not contrive a better "message". If this is a true stroy then Carter was told several things:

JFK was killed by a conspiracy

LHO was a patsy

there's nothing you can do about it and

if you even TALK about doing something you will meet wit the same fate. (like Bobby )

And most importantly:

The US WILL stand for it, AGAIN, they always do.

Does Emery cite how he obtained this story?

Remember too that when Ross Perot dared to talk about the "October Surprise" not only was his life threatened, but his daughter's wedding was either disrupted or threatened to be, can't remember which, but it totally scared him and we have not heard a political word from Perot since. When our wonderful government begins to threaten our kids it has a way of inducing silence. Ted Kennedy, case in point.

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner

Dawn wrote, "Does Emery cite how he obtained this story"

Unfortunately he doesnt Dawn, I'll check around see if I cant find a provinence for it. Seems to me it should have been headline news at the time, if true,Which probably means one of two things,1 It isnt true 2 Operation mockingbird. ;)

Steve.

Edited by Stephen Turner

I have a news clipping on this. I'll try to dig it up.

But why would Castro want to assassinate Jimmy Carter? Mebbe Tim can tell us.

;)

From Conspiracy Nation:

CN -- It may be that Clinton has inadvertently crossed swords

with the CIA by sending troops to Haiti. I have theorized that

the recent crash of the Cessna aircraft beneath Clinton's White

House bedroom window may, in fact, have been a "message" to

Clinton from the CIA. Dave Emory, in a talk given by him (and

posted via Conspiracy Nation) has theorized that the CIA sends

its own sorts of "messages" to the President. So, for example, we

have Emory pointing out:

One thing I really noted, it got very little publicity, but

he [Jimmy Carter] said "We are going to have to go all the

way back to the assassination of president Kennedy to get

this country right." That was an extraordinary thing for a

seated president to say. No sooner was Jimmy Carter doing

that than in May, it actually began before the summer of

1979, but on a trip to Los Angeles there was an aborted

attempt on Jimmy Carter's life. Two gunmen that had come up

from Mexico, named Ray Lee Harvey and Oswaldo Ortiz, in other

words, Ray as in James Earl Ray and Lee Harvey as in Lee

Harvey Oswald and Oswaldo Ortiz were arrested for stalking

Jimmy Carter with a rifle. They just seem to have

disappeared. There was no follow-up on the prosecution or

anything like that. I suspect that a message was being sent

to Jimmy Carter, and I wonder, and I am not saying this is

the case, but among the questions I have, I never..the e-coli

outbreak at Jack-in-the-Box. I just wonder if Bill Clinton

might be getting told something today. "Listen Bill, you

know, lot of kids eat at fast-food restaurants and if you

don't want anything to happen to Chelsea, you know, or

something to happen to Hillary, or something to happen to

you, you better shape up."

We have Clinton, perhaps unknowingly, taking on a CIA-backed

regime. Motive? Perhaps part of it is that Clinton hopes to boost

his ratings in the polls. Carter, with dismal polls of his own,

launched his infamous October Surprise raid on Iran, hoping to

rescue U.S. hostages. Again, at least part of the motive could

have been to boost Carter's ratings for the upcoming election.

What happened to Carter's plan? The helicopters crashed in the

desert.

Clinton begins sending troops to Haiti. *At this same time* a

Cessna crashes into the White House. Name of the pilot? Frank

Corder. Corder. Sounds like Carter. Message? Your plan to boost

your ratings will fail, Billy Boy, just like Carter's plan

failed.

Ladies and gentlemen:

I once started a thread called: "Coincidence or Conspiracy".

The fact that the last name of Carter's possible assailant was the same as the middle name of Lee Harvey Oswald must be a coincidence, unless you can establish: (1) that this man's father was not named Harvey; or (2) that somew conspirator found a nutcase with the last name of Harvey and drugged him or hyponised him into making an attempt on Carter's life.

I mean, coincidences do happen. One thing that shows this is that deMohrenschildt had been friendly with Jackie's mother. So unless you think that Jackie's mother did it to avenge the hurts Jack had imposed on Jackie with his serial adulteries, or that deMohrenschildt did it for her without her knowledge, the fact that JFK's mother-in-law knew one of the possible conspirators must be one of the most remarkable coincidences of the assassination.

I'd mentioned that I happened to meet Gordon Winslow when I covered a shift for an ill AM desk clerk. Similarly, I was at the desk when the owner of the GM dealership from which I had purchased my first new car thirty years earlier stopped in. Now, I was happy to meet Mr. Winslow so one could argue that meeting was not happenstance but fate or providence. But runnning into the car dealer was clearly no more than an interesting, remarkable coincidence.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Ladies and gentlemen:

I once started a thread called: "Coincidence or Conspiracy".

The fact that the last name of Carter's possible assailant was the same as the middle name of Lee Harvey Oswald must be a coincidence, unless you can establish: (1) that this man's father was not named Harvey; or (2) that somew conspirator found a nutcase with the last name of Harvey and drugged him or hyponised him into making an attempt on Carter's life.

I mean, coincidences do happen.

Oh PLEASE!!! Your attempt to twist this thread just defis logic:

Tim the "names" of the would be assassins are "RAY LEE HARVEY" and OSWALDO Ortiz".

Leave off the " O " on man number 2, and put that "name" with man number 1, and you "Lee Harvey Oswald".

QUITE a "coincidence"?

No Tim, this was a MESSAGE.

Again, those conspirators have such a in- your- face sense of "humor" don't they???? It just does not get more BLATANT than this.

And you KNOW it, so cut the "coincidence" crap will you.

Dawn

The important thing is...can anyone trace what happened to the prosecution of this case? Were charges dropped? Were the suspects released on bond? Was there a trial?

Oh, yeah...this was in California...probably ended with "pre-trial diversion"...the modern way of saying, "Don't ever do this again and we'll forget this ever happened." [Was Gratz ever an LA prosecutor? If so, maybe conspiring to shoot a Democrat may not have been worth pursuing...]

So, Dawn, you ignored my questions:

Were these the peoples real names and the plotters somehow found them and programmed them to make an attempt on Carter, or did they have different names which were changed? Unless there is proof of either of the above, the names are simply co-incidental.

Dawn wrote:

When our wonderful government begins to threaten our kids it has a way of inducing silence. Ted Kennedy, case in point.

Our "wonderful government" threatened the children of Ted Kennedy?

Elaborate. With substantial evidence if you have it.