The Education Forum

The Politics of Hurricane Katrina

John Simkin

Dalibor Svoboda wrote:

Well if Charles Krauthammer is a FOX News personality ....... what a beautiful label you put on him ....... meaning that you will ever never bother to consider his argument ....... what about the another arcticle I´m reprinting bellow.

Is it a more balanced article in your view??? An article which tries to explain and understand instead of blaming and misunderstanding …… which I feel is today a common way of arguing inside democrats in America and also on this Forum.

[...]

**article**

Dalibor,

There is no IF about it! Krauthammer can be seen daily on FOX News. As does many other "print" reporters and columnists within the competing media. The uphill climb ALL USofA Cable News Networks face is credibility and impartiality.

As to what I'll "bother" to consider, well, I'll bother to consider that, sometime! :up

further, Fox News 'fair and balanced' declarations nonsense was scaled back months ago --- A few of us are familiar with the television career of Roger Ailes...

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, your overall postings and your last answer should probably convince me that the information worth to be achieved must be delivered from other sources than those I choose ....…… What a beautiful thought.

In other words you suggest to me that I should visit www.moveon.org or similar places more often to get the RIGHT AND ONLY TRUTH about everything that is going around us ….

Well …. Welcome the New World of George Orwell.

By the way ……. this thread was debating at the start other things than we are debating right now….

Let’s go back to the debate where Simkin haunted Busch for poorly handling the Katrin disaster.

Edited by Dalibor Svoboda

Well, your overall postings and your last answer should probably convince me that the information worth to be achieved must be delivered from other sources than those I choose ....…… What a beautiful thought.

In other words you suggest to me that I should visit www.moveon.org or similar places more often to get the RIGHT AND ONLY TRUTH about everything that is going around us  ….

Well  …. Welcome the New World of George Orwell.

By the way  ……. this thread was debating at the start other things than we are debating right now….

Let’s go back to the debate where Simkin haunted Busch for poorly handling the Katrin disaster.

As to your beautiful thoughts -- personally, I could care less the websites you visit re USofA politically related info, Dalibor. Your opinion of our current President and the political climate in the states although interesting, do little in advancing the registered 'US' voters understanding . Have a nice day!

I agree, back to the thread topic

Edited by David G. Healy