• G Chapman.
    • A kosminski.
    • D Cohen.
    • M Ostrog
    • F Tumblety.
    • M J Druitt.
    • J Maybrick.
    • A N OTHER. (Please specify)

To kick it off here's my top three (Only a bit of fun!)

(1) Unknown, and always will be.

(2) W H Bury.

(3) F Tumblety.

Hi Stephen

Your number one might nail it. I have a feeling we may never know who Jack was. The closest we might come is knowing who the police thought it might have been, and we already have indications of that in Kosminski and Tumblety who are top suspects held in some regard by researchers, while the stock of Druitt has fallen. On the other hand of course, the police themselves may have been way off. :devil3

Chris

Guest Stephen Turner

Cheers Chris, while I hold out some hope in the JFK case (although not much it must be said) I cant see JTR ever being "cracked" to everyone's satisfaction, there,s just to much time gone by, add to this people's vested interests in pushing one suspect or another, often with the slimmest of evidence, so unless there is some killer evidence that has yet to be uncovered( let it be me!!!) I cant see a resolution. Of course that doesn't mean any of us will stop trying, just to much fun.

All the best Steve.

Guest Stephen Turner

To be fair to all points of view, I should have included a "Multiple Jack's" option. There are theory's that there was no such person as JTR, but two three, four and even five seperate killers, either copy-cats, or working to a seperate agenda. Most of the physical evidence in the case points against this. (as well as what we now now about the nature of serial killers) But, as a theory it should be included. As should Stephen Knights Masonic tale, Jill the Ripper, Foreign Seamen,psypholitic Doctors, Rogue policemen, Jewish slaughtermen,Lord Randolph Churchill, Lewis Carroll, etc, etc, etc.

C'mon, I thought everybody knew it was the Duke of Clarence!  :P

Norman, in the words of Mr Posner :P "Case Closed" Steve.

Yeah, Gerald's new book! The lone nut assasin with a bent knife wearing the 'Fair Play for Moldavia' sign board. ;)

Guest Stephen Turner

Here's an early review.

Gerald Posner "Lee Harvey Oswald, much older than he looked"

"Could the mad knife welding butcher of victorian London, have been non other than the man who slew JFK some 75 years later, according to all round good guy, and genious Gerald Posner, the answer is an emphatic yes, but with a twist, he was helped in his evil task by Liberal Senator Barney Frank (Boo Hiss) who is also MUCH OLDER THAN HE LOOKED....

"I FOUND THIS BOOK UTTERLY CONVINCING, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT TIME TRAVEL... PETER SHILL, NEW YORK POST.

ONCE AND FOR ALL PROVES LHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY EVIL DEED IN A CENTURY AND A HALF, HE WAS INDEED , "MUCH OLDER THAN HE LOOKED".

STUART MISSINFO, THE LONDON TIMES.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Here's an early review.

Gerald Posner "Lee Harvey Oswald, much older than he looked"

"Could the mad knife welding butcher of victorian London, have been non other than the man who slew JFK some 75 years later, according to all round good guy, and genious Gerald Posner, the answer is an emphatic yes, but with a twist, he was helped in his evil task by Liberal Senator Barney Frank (Boo Hiss) who is also MUCH OLDER THAN HE LOOKED....

"I FOUND THIS BOOK UTTERLY CONVINCING, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT TIME TRAVEL... PETER SHILL, NEW YORK POST.

ONCE AND FOR ALL PROVES LHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY EVIL DEED IN A CENTURY AND A HALF, HE WAS INDEED , "MUCH OLDER THAN HE LOOKED".

STUART MISSINFO, THE LONDON TIMES.

I gotta have my wife look at this board so she can learn that I am, by far, not as she claims; "the most cynical man walking about today".

Great review. But didn't LHO also do Judge Crater as well? How bout Nicky and Alexandra? Is there no end to the man's menace?

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...