The Education Forum

Attachments

A consequence of our new software and new server is that all the customisations John or I had made to the forum have been lost.

Many members had attachment uploading rights and we tended to upgrade people to this as they requested them.

It will therefore take some time to restore the customisations of the forum and I urge you all to be patient

Thanks Andy.

I was wondering why my "UPLOADS" were being blocked.

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you are still having difficulties.

Just wanted to say that the Forum seems to be humming along quite nicely at the moment. I dont think I've had any probs for a while now. The new post features are nice. Ad probs solved. Congratulations. (touch wood) :D

Just wanted to say that the Forum seems to be humming along quite nicely at the moment. I dont think I've had any probs for a while now. The new post features are nice. Ad probs solved. Congratulations. (touch wood) :D

Thanks John. And thanks again for tipping me off about the denial of service attack on Saturday... If I hadn't been alerted we would have most certainly gone down within a couple of hours