The Education Forum

Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza?

Tim Gratz

Friends, family and associates can't believe that mere bookreaders & ill-informed scribblers are attempting to "debate" a material witness in the case. "Nana-Noo-Noo-Nay"!! -- I saw a movie, read some "fiction" books, and tabloid rags, NOW I ARE A EXPERTY-RESEARCHER-GIRLYMAN !! Blee-dat MoFo.

I wonder what Gerry Hemming's "friends, family and associates" think of his assertions in the 1977 Canadian Broadcasting Corporation interview, entitled "The Fifth Estate?"

I had been to the White House earlier that year [1963], in the East Wing [the First Lady's wing] where I had an interview with the military aide to the President, Gen. Clifton.... I had [also] been to the Pentagon, State Department and what have you ... in 1963.... I dealt with very prominent people ... there was constant comments about what to do as a solution to the Kennedy problem. [The talk was] why waste time and lives in Cuba when the real problem is in the White House?... Only one time was there money on the table. We got out of those other meetings gracefully without discussing money ... just techniques.... My name had been thrown into this.... I was [a] prime shooter. My crew was the only capable team in the United States.... This [involvement] was from day one ... and it upset me to a great degree.... Since then I made it a point to find out who did what and who didn't do what.... I know personally of more than one group who took credit, collected money but ripped them off. They didn't do the job. It was just a stroke of luck for them.

Hemming swings wildly back and forth between bragging about his treasonous subversion and ranting about people with enough common sense to insist that he come clean on his years of sabotaging the pursuit of truth or be considered not just a braggadocious imposter, but a distinctly unpatriotic one. One can't expect to be treated as a credible "material witness" when there is such a record of duplicity and money-grubbing history-whoring as that which Gerry Hemming has created for himself. If his friends, family and associates believe his every word should be taken at face value, given the record, then they have not developed faculties of critical reason.

T.C.

-----------------------------

And I say that you are a typical example of a pseudo-intellectual lying coward-ass son-of-a-bitch.

Show me the transript that you claimto be citing from !! I did the CBC interview just after the Willem Oltmans interview, and as in ALL interviews at our offices, they were recorded by us. The CBC lady who was doing the interviewing was a Chinese version of Joan mellen -- she didn't know xxxx-from-Shinola, and I quickly became aggravated that she hadn't a clue about the subject matter.

Your alleged "QUOTE" is a pack of lies, taken out of context -- and contains statements which i never made during THAT interview !!

I was minding my own business when pervert Garrison started his "dog-and-pony-show", and started questioning "witnesses?" in his phony grand jury "theatrical -- asking questions as to whether so-and-so knew Gerry Patrick Hemming. I didn't start that bullxxxx game, Garrison did. I hadn't said a word to anybody, media, press, scribblers, etc. --nobody at all between 1963 and 1967.

As to your alleged QUOTE ??!!:

QUOTE(Gerry Hemming @ 1977, CBC) *

I had been to the White House earlier that year [1963], in the East Wing [the First Lady's wing] where I had an interview with the military aide to the President, Gen. Clifton.... I had [also] been to the Pentagon, State Department and what have you ... in 1963....

DURING FEBRUARY/MARCH 1963 i HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH GEN. TED CLIFTON IN THE EAST WING -- AND THAT WAS IN REFERENCE TO MY EARLIER LETTER TO HIM ON TIME/LIFE STATIONARY WHICH I TYPED UP IN THE OFFICE BILLINGS PROVIDED TO ME IN THEIR 8TH FLOOR DUPONT PLAZA OFFICE, MIAMI, FLORIDA. GEN. CLIFTON HAD INQUIRED OF CLARE BOOTH LUCE AS TO MY ACTIVITIES AND CONNECTIONS TO TIME/LIFE -- NOTHING MORE, AND NOTHING LESS.

I dealt with very prominent people ... there was constant comments about what to do as a solution to the Kennedy problem. [The talk was] why waste time and lives in Cuba when the real problem is in the White House?... Only one time was there money on the table. We got out of those other meetings gracefully without discussing money ... just techniques....

THIS REFERS TO MEETINGS IN DALLAS THE YEAR PREVIOUS [DURING THE SPRING, 1962], AND HAD TO DO WITH WEIRD PEOPLE RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS AFTER WE HAD REFUSED TO CONSIDER THE OPTION OF KILLING FIDEL, RAUL, ET AL. -- AND THESE CHARACTERS GOT PISSED OFF, AND MUMBLED BULLxxxx AGAINST KENNEDY. EACH TIME WE STORMED OUT OF THOSE GATHERINGS, LEAVING BEHIND SOME IMPOLITE COMMENTS TO THE HOSTS FOR HAVING PERMITTED THESE ASS-HOLES INTO THE ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

My name had been thrown into this.... I was [a] prime shooter. My crew was the only capable team in the United States....

THIS WAS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT "OTHER' DIPxxxxS HAD BEEN SAYING, NOT WHAT WE HAD BEEN SAYING !!

This [involvement] was from day one ... and it upset me to a great degree....

WHAT "INVOLVEMENT" ??!! MOSTLY WHAT PERVERT GARRISON HAD BEEN ALLEGING FROM DAY ONE !!

Since then I made it a point to find out who did what and who didn't do what.... I know personally of more than one group who took credit, collected money but ripped them off. They didn't do the job. It was just a stroke of luck for them.

THIS REFERENCE WAS MADE TWO HOURS LATER INTO THE INTERVIEW, WHEN I WAS ASKED ABOUT GARRISON'S MOTIVES FOR FINGERING THE NO NAME KEY BUNCH. AS I TOLD MELLEN YEARS LATER -- AND WORD FOR WORD: GARRISON WAS FORCED TO RESCUE MARCELLO FROM HAVING BEEN SET UP AS A "PATSY", AIDER/ABETTER, CO-CONSPIRATOR, AND AT THE END OF A MONEY TRAIL SET UP MY COHEN & DRAGNA; AND USING DINO CELLINI TO DELIVER THE MONEY. MARCELLO WAS BEING BLACKMAILED AND EXTORTED BY PEOPLE WHO SCARED THE xxxx OUT OF HIM, POSING AS "ROGUE" GOVERNMENT AGENTS WHO HAD THE POWER TO KILL A PRESIDENT, AND WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM DOING HIM, IF HE DIDN'T PAY UP !!

MARCELLO WAS JUST ONE OF MANY WHO HAD BEEN DIRTIED-UP BY SCHEMING PROFESSIONALS. RAMFIS TRUJILLO & PAPA DOC DUVALIER GOT TAKEN ALSO, AS DID MADAME NHU -- AMONGST OTHERS. THE HOOKS INTO THESE SUCKERS REMAINED FOR YEARS, THANKS TO PERVERT GARRISON DESTROYING ANY CHANCE OF EXPOSING THE REAL FACTS TO THE LIGHT OF DAY.

WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING IS TOTAL COWARDLY AND LIBELOUS HORSE-xxxx !! SCRIBBLERS CAME TO ME, AND ON EXTREMELY RARE OCCASIONS, I ANSWERED A FEW QUESTIONS. THE REST OF THE MAJORITY OF WHAT IS IN PRINT IS TOTAL INVENTION BY IGNORANT SCRIBBLERS, MOST OF WHOM I BLEW OFF BECAUSE THEY HADN'T DONE THEIR HOMEWORK. DORSCHNER [TROPIC MAG/MIAMI HERALD] GOT PISSED WHEN I REFUSED HIM AN INTERVIEW, SO HE WROTE A NASTY ARTICLE LATER, AND THIS COST HIM HIS JOB.

I HAVE YET TO FIND "ONE" PARAGRAPH IN ANY OF THE DOZEN+ BOOKS THAT QUOTE ME CORRECTLY. MOST ARE HORSE-xxxx INVENTIONS. DICK RUSSELL'S 1976 ARGOSY ARTICLE WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEW I GAVE IN YEARS, AND HE SCREWED HALF OF THAT UP BY NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

SO NOW I AM "BRAGGING ABOUT TREASONOUS SUBVERSION" ??!! SPIT THAT WANG OUTTA YER MOUTH AND EXPLAIN WHERE AND WHEN THIS HAS OCCURRED !! 99% OF WHAT IS IN PRINT IS TOTAL BULLxxxx INVENTED BY A BUNCH OF USELESS SCRIBBLERS. 90% OF THE 8,000 GOVERNMENT FILES I HAVE HERE ARE TOTAL BULLxxxx BY USELESS GOVERNMENT POGUES, MOST OF WHOM LOST THEIR JOBS FOR WRITING THAT CRAP.

TRY YOUR WORTHLESS BULLxxxx SOMEWHERE ELSE BOOKREADER, I'M NOT HERE TO HELP YOU IMPRESS YOUR BOYFRIENDS.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your alleged "QUOTE" is a pack of lies, taken out of context -- and contains statements which i never made during THAT interview !!

I was minding my own business when pervert Garrison started his "dog-and-pony-show", and started questioning "witnesses?" in his phony grand jury "theatrical -- asking questions as to whether so-and-so knew Gerry Patrick Hemming. I didn't start that bullxxxx game, Garrison did. I hadn't said a word to anybody, media, press, scribblers, etc. --nobody at all between 1963 and 1967.

I had been to the White House earlier that year [1963], in the East Wing [the First Lady's wing] where I had an interview with the military aide to the President, Gen. Clifton.... I had [also] been to the Pentagon, State Department and what have you ... in 1963....

DURING FEBRUARY/MARCH 1963 i HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH GEN. TED CLIFTON IN THE EAST WING -- AND THAT WAS IN REFERENCE TO MY EARLIER LETTER TO HIM ON TIME/LIFE STATIONARY WHICH I TYPED UP IN THE OFFICE BILLINGS PROVIDED TO ME IN THEIR 8TH FLOOR DUPONT PLAZA OFFICE, MIAMI, FLORIDA. GEN. CLIFTON HAD INQUIRED OF CLARE BOOTH LUCE AS TO MY ACTIVITIES AND CONNECTIONS TO TIME/LIFE -- NOTHING MORE, AND NOTHING LESS.

I dealt with very prominent people ... there was constant comments about what to do as a solution to the Kennedy problem. [The talk was] why waste time and lives in Cuba when the real problem is in the White House?... Only one time was there money on the table. We got out of those other meetings gracefully without discussing money ... just techniques....

THIS REFERS TO MEETINGS IN DALLAS THE YEAR PREVIOUS [DURING THE SPRING, 1962], AND HAD TO DO WITH WEIRD PEOPLE RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS AFTER WE HAD REFUSED TO CONSIDER THE OPTION OF KILLING FIDEL, RAUL, ET AL. -- AND THESE CHARACTERS GOT PISSED OFF, AND MUMBLED BULLxxxx AGAINST KENNEDY. EACH TIME WE STORMED OUT OF THOSE GATHERINGS, LEAVING BEHIND SOME IMPOLITE COMMENTS TO THE HOSTS FOR HAVING PERMITTED THESE ASS-HOLES INTO THE ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

My name had been thrown into this.... I was [a] prime shooter. My crew was the only capable team in the United States....

THIS WAS IN REFERENCE TO WHAT "OTHER' DIPxxxxS HAD BEEN SAYING, NOT WHAT WE HAD BEEN SAYING !!

WHAT "INVOLVEMENT" ??!! MOSTLY WHAT PERVERT GARRISON HAD BEEN ALLEGING FROM DAY ONE !!

Since then I made it a point to find out who did what and who didn't do what.... I know personally of more than one group who took credit, collected money but ripped them off. They didn't do the job. It was just a stroke of luck for them.

THIS REFERENCE WAS MADE TWO HOURS LATER INTO THE INTERVIEW, WHEN I WAS ASKED ABOUT GARRISON'S MOTIVES FOR FINGERING THE NO NAME KEY BUNCH. AS I TOLD MELLEN YEARS LATER -- AND WORD FOR WORD: GARRISON WAS FORCED TO RESCUE MARCELLO FROM HAVING BEEN SET UP AS A "PATSY", AIDER/ABETTER, CO-CONSPIRATOR, AND AT THE END OF A MONEY TRAIL SET UP MY COHEN & DRAGNA; AND USING DINO CELLINI TO DELIVER THE MONEY. MARCELLO WAS BEING BLACKMAILED AND EXTORTED BY PEOPLE WHO SCARED THE xxxx OUT OF HIM, POSING AS "ROGUE" GOVERNMENT AGENTS WHO HAD THE POWER TO KILL A PRESIDENT, AND WOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM DOING HIM, IF HE DIDN'T PAY UP !!

MARCELLO WAS JUST ONE OF MANY WHO HAD BEEN DIRTIED-UP BY SCHEMING PROFESSIONALS. RAMFIS TRUJILLO & PAPA DOC DUVALIER GOT TAKEN ALSO, AS DID MADAME NHU -- AMONGST OTHERS. THE HOOKS INTO THESE SUCKERS REMAINED FOR YEARS, THANKS TO PERVERT GARRISON DESTROYING ANY CHANCE OF EXPOSING THE REAL FACTS TO THE LIGHT OF DAY.

WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING IS TOTAL COWARDLY AND LIBELOUS HORSE-xxxx !! SCRIBBLERS CAME TO ME, AND ON EXTREMELY RARE OCCASIONS, I ANSWERED A FEW QUESTIONS. THE REST OF THE MAJORITY OF WHAT IS IN PRINT IS TOTAL INVENTION BY IGNORANT SCRIBBLERS, MOST OF WHOM I BLEW OFF BECAUSE THEY HADN'T DONE THEIR HOMEWORK. DORSCHNER [TROPIC MAG/MIAMI HERALD] GOT PISSED WHEN I REFUSED HIM AN INTERVIEW, SO HE WROTE A NASTY ARTICLE LATER, AND THIS COST HIM HIS JOB.

I HAVE YET TO FIND "ONE" PARAGRAPH IN ANY OF THE DOZEN+ BOOKS THAT QUOTE ME CORRECTLY. MOST ARE HORSE-xxxx INVENTIONS. DICK RUSSELL'S 1976 ARGOSY ARTICLE WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEW I GAVE IN YEARS, AND HE SCREWED HALF OF THAT UP BY NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

Regardless of how Gerry feels about it, the foregoing is responsive. More accountability of this sort, rather than ducking questions with bluster, would serve him and history well. Of course, these current statements raise further questions.... That is the nature of historical explication; the material witness is questioned (cross-examined) and evaluated as to credibility. It's not my fault that after forty years of promoting, at times selling his stories, Hemming feels that he has "yet to find 'one' paragraph in any of the dozen+ books that quote [him] correctly." When one protests too loudly it is appropriately taken as a sign of defensive overreaction. While all of the foregoing statements are intriguing, they raise questions about how much of the information about Madam Nhu, Carlos Marcello, Ramfis Trujillo, General Clifton et al. is first-hand.

T.C.

-----------------------------

And I say that you are a typical example of a pseudo-intellectual lying coward-ass son-of-a-bitch.

Show me the transript that you claimto be citing from !! I did the CBC interview just after the Willem Oltmans interview, and as in ALL interviews at our offices, they were recorded by us.

Really? Was a certain interview recorded with Mark Lane [see below for more details] also conducted under these circumstances?

The CBC lady who was doing the interviewing was a Chinese version of Joan mellen -- she didn't know xxxx-from-Shinola, and I quickly became aggravated that she hadn't a clue about the subject matter.

Those who have endured your endless, bilious tirades here know just how little it takes for you to "quickly become aggravated," Gerry.

For those non-Canadians unfamiliar with such things, The Fifth Estate is Canada's most highly esteemed TV news magazine. It has garnered literally hundreds of awards over the years, including an Oscar, a handful of Emmys, etc. The "Chinese version of Joan Mellon" alluded to by Gerry Hemming was undoubtedly Adrienne Clarkson, a journalist respected highly enough by the people of Canada to be named Canada's second last Governor General. I know for a fact that prior to undertaking this particular episode, CBC availed itself of the services of a number of experts on the assassination. Perhaps Forum member Peter Dale Scott would like to weigh in here with his perspective on The Fifth Estate, and the calibre of those with whom he worked on such segments. Then, perhaps, Forum members would like to contrast and compare the credentials of those assailed by Hemming [virtually everyone, it seems] with what he offers here, and reach their own conclusions about who is credible and who is a hopeless fibber.

Which leaves open the possibility that you made those statements, just not in THAT interview??? Charming. And yet, it is certainly not the practice or habit of The Fifth Estate to merely quote from other sources, when the subject makes himself available for a direct interview. Nor does the show make it a practise or habit to settle for transcripts of interviews conducted by others, when the subject is himself available for comment. It runs interviews with the subjects at hand, not a synopsis of what they've told others.

Has anyone else here noticed that whenever Gerry gets a burr under his saddle about somebody, he invariably resorts to ad hominem attacks upon not just their character, but their sexual proclivities? So, Garrison is a "pervert," I am a "sissy" with "boyfriends," Tim Carroll has a "wang in his mouth," etc. This display of juvenile vulgarity is actually supposed to impress somebody?

So, in fact, you do claim to have met in 1963 with Clifton in the White House, correct? If so, The Fifth Estate quote is wrong how, exactly?

So, again, there's nothing incorrect about the substance of the interview quote, is there? You were approached by "prominent people" about the possibility of whacking Fidel, et al, and when you declined their offers, they began talking about taking out Kennedy instead, just as you told The Fifth Estate, though in that instance you claimed to have withdrawn "gracefully" without referring to them as "assholes."

Well, if various "prominent people" had approached you to kill a foreign head of state, before suggesting that you do the same thing to your own head of state, then clearly "PERVERT GARRISON" wasn't the only one who suspected you capable of either act, was he?

Yet The Fifth Estate episode aired in 1977, so you've had the better part of 29 years to seek legal redress, but haven't. Your brother not up to the job of suing a Canadian government-funded broadcaster? Just think of all the cash you could have won through such a suit, Gerry. You could have had a TWO bedroom trailer.

Gerry, this is precisely how you manage to undermine your own credibility. You have granted dozens of interviews over the years, to various journalists, and to government investigators. Yet, today, you contend that not one of them was capable of accurately recording and reporting what you disclosed to them. Even those with the least respect for the media and government can name at least one journalist or government investigator for whom they have respect. You seem incapable of that.

God knows, Tim Carroll's asked you several times to name just one who came closest to doing justice to your story, convoluted though it might be. You've failed to answer that question, as I recall, leaving us all with the impression that the entire universe of journalists with whom you've dealt is incompetent and/or dishonest, and that you are the only one competent and honest enough to tell your story, yet you refuse to do it yourself either.

SO NOW I AM "BRAGGING ABOUT TREASONOUS SUBVERSION" ??!! SPIT THAT WANG OUTTA YER MOUTH AND EXPLAIN WHERE AND WHEN THIS HAS OCCURRED !! 99% OF WHAT IS IN PRINT IS TOTAL BULLxxxx INVENTED BY A BUNCH OF USELESS SCRIBBLERS. 90% OF THE 8,000 GOVERNMENT FILES I HAVE HERE ARE TOTAL BULLxxxx BY USELESS GOVERNMENT POGUES, MOST OF WHOM LOST THEIR JOBS FOR WRITING THAT CRAP.

TRY YOUR WORTHLESS BULLxxxx SOMEWHERE ELSE BOOKREADER, I'M NOT HERE TO HELP YOU IMPRESS YOUR BOYFRIENDS.

Don't worry, Gerry; you're not impressing anybody. And if you really want to know why, take a long, hard look in the mirror, because you are undoubtedly your own worst enemy. For example, here on the Forum on September 23 of last year, you said:

As for "law-suiting" the penniless Ms. "whore-about-town" Lorenz !! Get real. The Kazakh Jew no doubt retains the [federal law violating] tapes/transcripts wherein he asked me if it was "OK" to coach Marita Lorenz into inserting my name into the phony caravan story.

Now compare and contrast that with what you told Mark Lane whilst being tape recorded:

Of special interest is Lane's recent tape-recorded interview with CIA operative Gerry Patrick Hemming where Mr. Hemming states that he was offered a CIA contract by Guy Banister in September of 1962 to murder President Kennedy. Hemming was hired by the government to provide airport security for Kennedy in Miami three weeks prior to the Dallas assassination. Lane said that he asked Mr. Hemming how he liked his book Plausible Denial, where Hemming is identified as one of the men who plotted Kennedy's Dallas murder. Hemming, according to the tape recorded interview by Lane, stated that the book had erred in stating that the assassination caravan from Miami to Dallas consisted of two cars only when, in fact, there were actually three cars.

THE MARK LANE TAPES

2 HRS, Grey Wizard Videos, 1992

Box 383, Jamesport, NY 11947

516-722-8010

Perhaps you wouldn't feel so grievously "misquoted" if you didn't keep changing your story.

• 4 weeks later...
It's not just a question of a striking Robertson lookalike on the corner. There are also striking Conein and Pakse Base Man lookalikes on the same corner. Lookalikes of three CIA colleagues who no doubt knew each other.

Some members have argued that it makes no sense that people with foreknowledge of the Dealey Plaza operation would expose themselves by attending and possibly being identified. An analogous counterpoint to that position has emerged. There's a new report out of Italy today that through the use of modern film analysis techniques, a KGB agent long thought to have been involved in the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II, has now been definitively identified among the spectators during the shooting.

"According to the report, there is also a photograph showing Sergei Antonov, a Bulgarian man acquitted of involvement in the assassination attempt, in St Peter’s Square when the pope was shot."

Tim

From The Scotsman, 3/3/06:

Italy says Soviets tried to kill Pope

VICTOR L SIMPSON IN ROME

IT IS "beyond any reasonable doubt" that the Soviet Union was behind the 1981 attempt to kill Pope John Paul II, an Italian parliamentary commission has concluded.

A draft report made available yesterday said the commission found that the pope was a danger to the Soviet bloc because of his support for the Solidarity labour movement in his native Poland. Solidarity was the first free trade union in communist eastern Europe.

It said Moscow was alarmed because "Poland was the main military base of the Warsaw Pact, its main supply lines and troop concentrations were there".

The report added: "This commission believes, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the leaders of the Soviet Union took the initiative to eliminate the pope Karol Wojtyla."

The draft has no bearing on any judicial investigations, which have long been closed.

If the commission approves the final report, it would be the first time an official body has blamed the Soviet Union.

The report also said a photograph shows that a Bulgarian man acquitted of involvement in the 13 May, 1981, assassination attempt was in St Peter's Square when the pontiff was shot by Mehmet Ali Agca.

The Bulgarian secret service was allegedly working for Soviet military intelligence, but the Italian court held that the evidence was insufficient to convict the Bulgarians in the plot.

Agca, a Turk, has changed his story often and investigators said it was never clear who he was working for. He initially blamed the Soviets.

The Interfax news agency carried a denial from Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service spokesman, Boris Labusov, who said: "All assertions of any kind of participation in the attempt on the pope's life by Soviet special services, including foreign intelligence, are completely absurd."

The Italian report said Soviet military intelligence - and not the KGB - was responsible.

Agca served 19 years in prison for shooting the pope.

The report said the commission used all the evidence gathered during trials in Italy as well as information given by a French anti-terrorism judge. That information apparently stemmed from the French investigation of Ilich Ramirez Sanchez, a terrorist known as Carlos the Jackal, held in France since his capture in Sudan in 1994.

The commission president, Senator Paolo Guzzanti said it had photographic evidence that Sergei Antonov, a Bulgarian cleared of conspiracy at the 1986 trial, was in St Peter's Square with Agca when the pope was shot.

Antonov's lawyer, Giuseppe Consolo, said the photograph was a case of mistaken identity and the man in the photograph came forward during the investigation as an American tourist of Hungarian origin.

Mr Guzzanti said the photo was discarded because technology then could not determine if it was really Antonov, but recent computer comparisons with other shots of the Bulgarian show that "there is a 100 per cent compatibility".

"We don't believe it's possible to reopen the case against Antonov," he said. "We just want to set the record straight."

The report must be approved by the full commission, which meets on 7 March.

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=322052006

Typical thread, good stuff FLOODED OUT by reactionary nitwits.

I was under the impression that James and John refer to these historical characters

as "lookalikes" as a legal euphimism, obviously we believe these historic people were

there in Dealey, we have the photos and the internal logic of the combination of them there then.

Of course we use the term lookalikes so we dont' get sued for libel, etc..............

• 3 months later...

I have just managed to get a photograph of Rafael Quintero in 1963. Does his face match anyone seen in Dealey Plaza?

James and Ron, do you know the answer to this question?

John,

No. Nothing jumps out right away.

I know Quintero is in very poor health. I wonder if a confession will be forthcoming. Somehow I don't think so but I shall remain the eternal optimist.

James

I know Quintero is in very poor health. I wonder if a confession will be forthcoming. Somehow I don't think so but I shall remain the eternal optimist.

No chance. There has been an improvement in his health since the operation. He is currently unwilling to talk but that might change when he dies.

Pat,

Of all the images I have that were snapped at the corner of Main and Houston, Altgens is the best. The others either show the men in question masked or just too blurry. I hope one day be able to share some interesting images of Robertson and O'Hare (Bishop). I think a lot of questions will be answered.

My research into Pakse Base Man has suggested that his name is James Bill Lair. Lair was not in Dealey Plaza. Others say the PBM identification is incorrect so I guess we will agree to disagree. The Conein possible is someone who does indeed require some serious looking at.

As to Croft, securing his color originals would be very exciting. I have no idea if anyone has tried.

James

James, I only recently noticed that the man called Pakse Base Man has a partner. The man to the right of him in your post #34 is seen with him in both the Willis and Bothun shots of this corner. In a Bond photo as well? Anyhow, they can be seen together in several photos. I'm wondering if you've ever done any comparisons of this other man, and whether this led you anywhere. It would seem that by linking the two together, and finding two men who both looked like these men and knew each other, it would increase the odds of us getting it right.

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat,

Of all the images I have that were snapped at the corner of Main and Houston, Altgens is the best. The others either show the men in question masked or just too blurry. I hope one day be able to share some interesting images of Robertson and O'Hare (Bishop). I think a lot of questions will be answered.

My research into Pakse Base Man has suggested that his name is James Bill Lair. Lair was not in Dealey Plaza. Others say the PBM identification is incorrect so I guess we will agree to disagree. The Conein possible is someone who does indeed require some serious looking at.

As to Croft, securing his color originals would be very exciting. I have no idea if anyone has tried.

James

James, I only recently noticed that the man called Pakse Base Man has a partner. The man to the right of him in your post #34 is seen with him in both the Willis and Bothun shots of this corner. In a Bond photo as well? Anyhow, they can be seen together in several photos. I'm wondering if you've ever done any comparisons of this other man, and whether this led you anywhere. It would seem that by linking the two together, and finding two men who both looked like these men and knew each other, it would increase the odds of us getting it right.

Hi Pat,

Yes, I have looked at the other guy but again, the available images are just too blurry. I did once try to chase up this guy who was an associate of Tony Poshepny and familiar to some of the JM/WAVE people but it ultimately went nowhere.

I must admit I did get a little discouraged in continuing to pursue this as it was like trying to do a jigsaw puzzle with only half the pieces.

James

Recently I was perusing some information related to a portion of Richard Sprague's 'The Taking of America 1-2-3,' specifically with regards to film and photo footage. I wonder if any Forum members are aware of the following and their 'take on the information contained therein.'

"CBS photographers Sandy Sanderson, Tom Craven, and Jim Underwood had taken movie-TV footages showing evidence of conspiracy. Craven's footage, for example, showed the assassin's get-away car driving away from the parking lot area behind the grassy knoll about one minute after the shots were fired............ Most of this footage was either lost or locked up in the CBS archives vaults in New Jersey."

Apparently former Dallas mayor Wes Wise felt the information was important, the paragraph cited above is news to me; Anybody have any thoughts?

Edited by Robert Howard

• 1 year later...

James,

You wrote here that:

"As to [William 'Rip'] Robertson, I have done some research on comments he made to several mercenaries while in the Congo and they are damning indeed. In this case we have no official documentation or do we have people who want to go on record but in my mind, the matter is settled. Others can disregard this and that is their choice."

What comments did Rip Robertson make to Congolese mercs after JFK was murdered?

You also wrote that:

"IMO, the so-called look-a-likes we seriously need to look at are Lucien Conein. Determining where he and a Laos based rifle team were on the 22nd of November is vital. To also establish the whereabouts of Rip Robertson and Col. Bishop (aka John Adrian O'Hare) is also essential ... I hope one day be able to share some interesting images of Robertson and O'Hare (Bishop). I think a lot of questions will be answered."

Do you have images of Robertson and O'Hare that you can share here, other than those posted at http://www.manuscriptservice.com/FFiDP-2/ ?

Thanks,

Steve