The Education Forum

Biography: Gary Schoener

Gary Schoener

I am a clinical psychologist, but in 1963 was an undergraduate at Cornell U. I became interested in the JFK assassination in 1964 and began doing research. By 1966 was doing presentations, and then asked to do an OP/Ed series which the Mpls. Star/Tribune published in Feb. 1967 as "In Sixty Crucial Minutes." That Spring did an article for Ivory Tower Magazine. Co-authored, with Vincent Salandria & Thomas Katen, a series published in the Midlothian Mirror (Texas) entitled "Watchman Waketh But in Vain" which ran for about a year in the same time period. Worked closely also with Harold Weisberg and spent some time in N.O. with Jim Garrison.

Welcome Gary -- your association with Harold And Jim G., will do us well... Look forward to your contributions

David Healy

I am a clinical psychologist, but in 1963 was an undergraduate at Cornell U. I became interested in the JFK assassination in 1964 and began doing research. By 1966 was doing presentations, and then asked to do an OP/Ed series which the Mpls. Star/Tribune published in Feb. 1967 as "In Sixty Crucial Minutes." That Spring did an article for Ivory Tower Magazine. Co-authored, with Vincent Salandria & Thomas Katen, a series published in the Midlothian Mirror (Texas) entitled "Watchman Waketh But in Vain" which ran for about a year in the same time period. Worked closely also with Harold Weisberg and spent some time in N.O. with Jim Garrison.