The Education Forum

Volkmar Schmidt

I'd like to know when Gisivious began working for them and moved to Dallas and what he did there.

BK

Dresser relocated to Dallas in 1950, Neil Mallon was made president and it was he who employed Gisevius in the same year. Gisevius was officially hired to work on a economic development program called "INSITUTE ON TECHNICAL COOPERATION" whatever that means, part of his "real" job seems to have been acting as liaison between Mallon and Dulles.

Interesting side note, Magnolia Oil also moved to Dallas at the same time as Dresser. The more I find out about Gisevios the more I realise that although he may have been anti Nazi and certainly anti Hitler he was not necessarily anti fascist, nor of course was Dulles.

There are three major defense contractors (not including Dresser), that are directly connected to the assassination - Bell Hell, General Dynamics and Collins Radio, and each provided jobs for Paperclip Nazis.

Perhaps the ITC is the key to this connection?

BK

• 6 years later...

Like the subject. When I called Volkmar Schmidt self serving in a recent exchange with Trejo, I meant that he paints himself as the do gooder honest 'Christian gentleman' trying to help the lost soul Oswald, who he could see had violent tendencies.

I'd like to know when Gisivious began working for them and moved to Dallas and what he did there.

BK

Dresser relocated to Dallas in 1950, Neil Mallon was made president and it was he who employed Gisevius in the same year. Gisevius was officially hired to work on a economic development program called "INSITUTE ON TECHNICAL COOPERATION" whatever that means, part of his "real" job seems to have been acting as liaison between Mallon and Dulles.

Interesting side note, Magnolia Oil also moved to Dallas at the same time as Dresser. The more I find out about Gisevios the more I realise that although he may have been anti Nazi and certainly anti Hitler he was not necessarily anti fascist, nor of course was Dulles.

There are three major defense contractors (not including Dresser), that are directly connected to the assassination - Bell Hell, General Dynamics and Collins Radio, and each provided jobs for Paperclip Nazis.

Perhaps the ITC is the key to this connection?

BK

searching "INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL COOPERATION" get

German Institute of Technical Cooperation (GTZ) which has become The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)

(NAZIS WITH A HEART,gaal)

Official website (English)

============================================================

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit

/wiki/File:Deutsche_Gesellschaft_f%C3%BCr_Internationale_Zusammenarbeit_Logo.svg/wiki/File:Deutsche_Gesellschaft_f%C3%BCr_Internationale_Zusammenarbeit_Logo.svg

Abbreviation

GIZ

Formation

January 1, 2011

Type

governmental

Legal status

gGmbH

Purpose

Development aid

Bonn and Eschborn, Germany

Executive director

Tanja Gönner

Staff

Website

www.giz.de

The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH or GIZ in short, is a company that specializes in international development. The name of the company translates to "German Corporation for International Cooperation" in English; however the German title of the organization has no official translation in the company's publications. GIZ is owned by the German Federal Government and operates in more than 130 countries. Its headquarters are located in Bonn and Eschborn, Germany.[1]

GIZ was established on 1 January 2011 through a merger of the three German organisations Deutscher Entwicklungsdienst (DED), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ), and Internationale Weiterbildung und Entwicklung (InWEnt).[2]

GIZ works in a variety of fields, namely: Economic development and employment; government, democracy and poverty reduction; education, health and social security; environment and infrastructure; and agriculture, fisheries and food. GIZ works primarily with states, state agencies, and the private sector (and not normally with for example non-governmental organizations, universities or research organizations).

======================

German Technical Cooperation Agency (GTZ)

www.ilo.org/aids/Projects/.../lang--en/

\l "

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aW2EBqsq-eEJ:www.ilo.org/aids/Projects/WCMS_116577/lang--en/+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

International Labour Organization

The German federally owned international cooperation enterprise GTZ (Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit), had a long-standing relationship with ILO ...

=================

[PDF]German Technical Cooperation (GTZ)

www.amman.diplo.de/.../German_Technical_Cooperation_GTZ.pdf

\l "

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dTxgYmYbZn4J:www.amman.diplo.de/contentblob/2563048/Daten/630801/German_Technical_Cooperation_GTZ.pdf+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:www.amman.diplo.de/contentblob/2563048/Daten/630801/German_Technical_Cooperation_GTZ.pdf+%22GTZ%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0CFUQHzAJahUKEwig4IS2y-rGAhVNoogKHYjtD20

16. The GTZ is an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Our experts offer comprehensive advisory ...

========================

GTZ is Now GIZ | The Partnership For Clean Indoor Air

www.pciaonline.org/news/gtz-now-giz

\l "

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UJSUDpAOop0J:www.pciaonline.org/news/gtz-now-giz+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

/search?biw=1600&bih=726&q=related:www.pciaonline.org/news/gtz-now-giz+%22GTZ%22&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=0CFsQHzAKahUKEwig4IS2y-rGAhVNoogKHYjtD20

GTZ is Now GIZ. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH was formed on 1 January 2011. It brings together the long-standing ..

############################o0o############################

############################

Golly all you now have to do is look up the GIZ and BND and yes ITS SPOOK,gaal

===

Edited by Steven Gaal

I've deliberately tried not to go into too much detail as I dont want to deviate from your thread too much, but I just find it incredible that no matter which avenue of research we take we always seem to bump into the arms industry, oil magnates, CIA and the Bush family. Coincidence?

i think not.

Then after Nurenberg, Gisivious comes to USA and Dulles sets him up at the home of Tom Braden. Were they studying the Valkyrie plot at this time, and did they tap Gisivious personally?

Then Gisivious moves to Dallas to work for Dresser Industries, as we learn more,....

BK

Bill, I find it interesting that Gisivious worked for Dresser Ind. Here's some rather interesting info on Dresser. Harriman & Co purchased Dresser in 1929, Prescott Bush was a director and they all became extremely rich by re-arming Germany. Later with others, notably John Foster Dulles, brother of Allen Dulles, they actually financed Hitler. P. Bush's son, G.H.W. Bush, also worked for Dresser before forming his own company Zapata Oil and of course later became director of the C.I.A. in 1976.

Dresser eventually went on to merge with Halliburton.

I've deliberately tried not to go into too much detail as I dont want to deviate from your thread too much, but I just find it incredible that no matter which avenue of research we take we always seem to bump into the arms industry, oil magnates, CIA and the Bush family. Coincidence?

** P. Bush's son, G.H.W. Bush, also worked for Dresser before forming his own company Zapata Oil and of course later became director of the C.I.A. in 1976.

And, as we know, was seemingly involved with the CIA as early as 61, which he denies, at the same time CIA and Operation Zapata were an item.

** Dresser eventually went on to merge with Halliburton.

Oh, REALLY...?

** but I just find it incredible that no matter which avenue of research we take we always seem to bump into the arms industry, oil magnates...

isn't it...

i've just spent a couple of weeks poring over Bartholomew's tale of two ramblers and all those 'mysteriously' torn up books and mags, and found the entire story fascinating, more so for all of these names and connections of people who know people who know people than the main story of the UT Rambler (or IS it...? hmmm) - this is the first time i've come across all these names and i'm thinking that this side of the 'tracks' is what's most likely to reveal the most pertinent and valuable information, eventually. An amazing array of figures, between Sturgis and Hunt and Martino and Odio, and Bush and Ransom and Rostow and this guy Gisevius (Bartholomew places him in the July 20 plot) and de Mohrenschildt and all of the Free Cuba orgs...

my gosh what a smorgasbord of losers - and now it's pointed out that Dresser became Haliburton (which brings us back to LBJ - oh, what is that? a LOOP?!!! how neatly things come back around sometimes...).

Paul said that Schmidt presents himself as someone worried about LHO's state of mind and wanted to do his civic duty and save him from himself - and that's the way i took it, too - silly me... the way Paul puts it, though: where VS so wants the Paines to meet him that he arranges yet another party, while he's across the globe, certainly changes the perspective on that a bit.

I'm guessing these weren't keg parties.

The book below, was initially written by Gisevius after World War II and the Nuremberg verdicts were recorded; the foreword was written by Allen Dulles.

To the Bitter End: An Insider's Account of the Plot to Kill Hitler, 1933-1944

By Hans Bernd Gisevius

When the book was reissued it contained some updated material by Prof. Peter Hoffmann, who has written extensively about the resistance movements against Hitler.

Ironically, Hoffmann is associated with McGill University, which said institution has more than a casual connection to the world of JFK lore.

http://www.mcgill.ca/history/peter-hoffmann

http://publications.mcgill.ca/reporter/2013/11/50-years-later-memories-of-jfk/

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1250053129/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

also see Louis Mortimer Bloomfield; Dulles, Allen John Foster;

Edited by Robert Howard