The Education Forum

Assassination, Terrorism and the Arms Trade: Debate

John Simkin

John,

What is the source about Oswald having the torn box top and torn dollar bills? This is the first I've heard of it.

Ron

Thanks Ron. I thought maybe I was the only one... Fascinating stuff.

--Thomas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

What is the source about Oswald having the torn box top and torn dollar bills? This is the first I've heard of it.

Ron

Lamar Waldon gave me this information via email. I believe Larry Hancock also has information on this.

Yo, Lamar!

Yo, Larry!

--Thomas

John,

Ron

as far as box top goes there is a mention in list (DPD files) of things found in TSBD, on Oswald or at home of a 'Cox dept store' box top. There doesn't seem to be any photos of it though anywhere.

A follow up question:

Do you know for a fact that LHO was a KGB agent, and if so, whether or not LHO was playing a "triple game." (CIA-KGB-CIA or some equivalent thereof...)

Reply from the undercover agent:

"LHO was certainly a KGB asset (agent is too strong a term) if for no other reason he would never have been granted support to live in Moscow, etc., without their patronage. Because the KGB, like most such entities, must justify their expense,etc., they would have made any use of him possible. But, if you mean that he was in the same league as Kim Philby or Burgess and Mclain, no. As to KGB's role, if any, in the JFK assination I know of no direct evidence establishing a link. It would have been contrary to Russsian policy in the cold war."

• 5 years later...
Guest Tom Scully

I welcome criticisms, corrections and suggested additions to the paper. This is very much a collaborative project. Could you please post your contributions here:

http://educationforu...?showtopic=5856

I came upon the original thread authored by John Simkin displaying the message I quoted above, while I was researching

Frank Pace, Jr.

I observe that in John's original thread, and in this one, the only mention of the name Rockefeller, is in two posts in this

thread authored by Sterling Seagrave. I suspect John did not include the name Rockefeller because of a lack of good

source material John could comfortably footnote.

I find the inserted hand of the Rockefellers providing explanation for so many events and outcomes related to JFK Assassination research, the most obvious being McCloy "serving" on the WC and the travesty of the unelected president, Ford, appointing Nelson as unelected VPOTUS and chair of the Rockefeller "Commission."

PaceFiveRockefellers1967.jpg

Bush sycophant, Joseph Verner Reed, is the son of Permelia Pryor Reed, who was the daughter of Samuel F. Pryor, Sr.

Reed's first cousin is Samuel F Pryor III:

http://educationforu...showtopic=13975

Samuel F. Pryor & Son, by Sam Pryor III

1. SAMUEL F. PRYOR, FIHAHClER, IS DEAD; War Head of Remington...

$3.95 -
    New York Times - Nov 18, 1934
    From 19214 to 1933 Mr Pryor was! connected with the Remington I Arms Company. ... He was a partner with the late Percy A. Rockefeller, and Frederick Adams, ...

2. TELLS PART IN SALE OF GARY TO ST. PAUL; SF Pryor Calls His...

$3.95 -
    New York Times - Apr 13, 1926
    Samuel F. Pryor, partner of Percy A. Rockefeller in the Owenoke .... "Owing to the heavy work required of me in connection with the Remington Arms Comp.ny, ... PERCY ROCKEFELLER A ST. PAUL WITNESS;...‎ New York Times ($3.95)

3. PA ROCKEFELLER LEFT $9037847; Only Connecticut Holdings Are...

$3.95 -
    New York Times - Aug 8, 1935
    ... was left by Percy A. Rockefeller, nephew of John D. Rockefeller, according to the ... 43000 Remington Arms Company; 27931 Bishop Oil Corporation; ...

4. MIDVALE STEEL CO. HEADS BIG MERGER; Absorbs Worth Brothers...

New York Times - Oct 7, 1915
    The Remington Arms Company, a con cern recently organized to manufacture arm and ammunition at ... William P, Barbs, Percy A. Rockefeller. Charles H. Sahln. ...

http://www.nytimes.c...nted=all&src=pm

Washington at Work; Making a President's Planes, Trains (and Diplomatic Matters) Run on Time

By ELAINE SCIOLINO, Special to The New York Times

Published: October 30, 1989

There are plenty of ways to get a job from a new President. One way is to grow up with him and play cheerleader for him in the souks of Morocco.

The exuberant Joseph Verner Reed Jr., the Bush Administration's chief of protocol, can reminisce about calling Mr. Bush ''Poppy'' and playing stickball and tennis with the five Bush kids at Denby Farm, the Reed estate in Greenwich, Conn.

Mr. Reed's mother and Mr. Bush's mother still maintain residences close to each other in Greenwich and at Hobe Sound, the exclusive - and exclusionary - Florida winter retreat that Mr. Reed's father created in the 1930's for old-money dynasties like the Doubledays, Fords, Mellons and Dukes.

''George Bush is a lifelong friend, and his family and my family are very, very close,'' said the 51-year-old Mr. Reed, drawing out the ''verys'' and interlocking his fingers for dramatic emphasis. ''I saw him as a star athlete growing up, as close to Joe DiMaggio as anyone could be.'' ....

....A descendant of Edward Doty, who arrived on the Mayflower, Mr. Reed is more blue-blooded than Mr. Bush. He is also richer. His grandfather, Verner Reed, produced about 5 percent of America's oil before his company was sold to the Rockefellers, and amassed another fortune mining gold in Colorado. Pasts and Personalities

Mr. Reed no longer calls Mr. Bush ''Poppy,'' his childhood nickname. ''It's 'Mr. President' now, and so it shall remain for the rest of our lives,'' the chief of protocol says....

....George and Barbara Bush feel comfortable in turning over their daily lives to Joseph Reed. They know he knows their world.

And so, Mr. Reed has finally found his metier - traveling with the President, welcoming foreign guests, presiding at official ceremonies, serving as liaison agent between the United States and 110,000 foreign diplomats and consular officers, and making sure the planes, trains and limousines run on time......

....Mr. Reed developed his drawing-room skills as assistant to the chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank in the 1960's and perfected it at the United Nations. At Chase, he served as David Rockefeller's gatekeeper and overseer of travel, to 78 countries. Honing a Style at the U.N. As a United States representative at the United Nations and later as its highest-ranking United States official, he honed a personal style he dubbed ''Reed diplomacy.'' It blends unabashed ''Fourth of July patriotism,'' minute attention to detail and an extraordinary recall that can fetch up the names and backgrounds of diplomats from the most obscure countries.....

• 4 years later...
On 4/13/2007 at 10:18 AM, John Simkin said:

I am wondering if the thread which is the subject of this thread is, somewhere, combined into a PDF, where it could be downloaded.

Thanks for all that you do, John.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/5799-assassination-terrorism-and-the-arms-trade/