The Education Forum

James Files

Only asking you to confirm something someone claims came directly from Files, and on apparently numerous occasions. There is a method to the madness. There are only 2 ways to look at this. Files did tell her that, or she, as so often happens, misstated, misunderstood, and misrepresented what was said. Perhaps if Ms Eldreth has this information in a letter she got from Files, she can post just that pertinent part. She is, as you know, a vociferous Files believer. I'd almost bet that after you read that, you fired off an email and told her again to stop helping Files, because she's making his case look bad.

---------------------------

Files did not tell her that, and you know it! That is also why she can't show the letter.

But you don't surprise me anymore, RJS, I know your modus operandi is to create false impressions aboout Files and others.

How about that biographical info , mystery man?

John, Simkin, insn't that compulsory anymore?

Wim

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From previous post on another forum:

"... Tosh, you can't lie your way out of this one. You said that on 11/21/63 the 'people' stayed in a Hilton Hotel by Houston International (that's what a lot of people call Intercontinental or IAH) and there was NO HILTON there, Tosh, for there was NO AIRPORT THERE.".

P.S in answer to previous post; ref. Hilton Hotel. Houston International Airport.

The "Shamrock Hilton Hotel" was located at Main & Holcum, approxmantly 6 to 8 miles from Houston International Airport. The Shamrock was built in the 1940's remodeled in the early sixties. Demolished in 1997, (approx.) Trans-Texas flight crews as well as Eastern and Braniff crews were shuttled from the airport to the Shamrock on over night lay overs. The Hilton later bought the interest of two other hotels and motels near the airport. These were:

"The Airport Hotel", 8000 Airport Blvd; and the "Skylane Inn", 6747 Telephone Rd. The Hilton’s interest in these hotels were later sold in 1964 and 1967, to another chain of hotel motel operators.( Ref; Houston Metropolitan Research, Texas University).

The Airport Inn 8000 Airport Blvd, Houston Texas, was ‘A Hilton Enterprise". Ref: Houston City Directory. (1958-63)

Also Reference: The Texas Room, Houston Public Lib;

My Thanks to Doug Weiskopf for supplying some the above information. Also my thanks to Bettey Miller, Texas University, historical commision.

Tosh Plumlee

Edited by William Plumlee

be "interview" and such. 

"... Why take your anger with a jerk from the past out on me? If there's something you feel uncomfortable with, then why not say it to me first?.."

Wim

Wim: You got caught in a money ploy. In my opinion a con. I have told you this many times. I respect you as a researcher and you have changed a few things I have pointed out to you. Perhaps, your investment in this matter has caused you to become narrow sighted. I was not responsible for the material you received for your money. I am not involved in any of this, nor do I want to be. I have told you that many times. I am not in any way connected with the Jimmy Files matter. I also told Joe West this before he died and Bob Vernon. I am sorry if you feel I am angry with you. I am not angry with you. I am not even angry at Vernon. I know what he is. Its that simple. I will cover my declaration in detail and hope you find it interesting and factual. The Files matter will not be part of it.

Tosh Plumlee. Nov. 04, 2004

Wim: You got caught in a money ploy. In my opinion a con.

Tosh, I agree that Bob Vernon does everything for money and that I have been one of his victims in that regard. But the materials I bought from him basically concern certain evidence and the stories of three people, one of which is you. Whether Vernon sold all of these materials me in a ligit way is another matter, but he DID sell them to me, and that was not my idea to begin with. I just wanted him to do the job he had promised to do, and when he didn't do that, my best option was to buy him out on his persistent request I might add. I think we also should distinguish between the seller and the materials sold. As you know, all the people associated with these materials, including yourself, are very disenchanted with this guy, and that is a mild way of putting things.

I have told you this many times. I respect you as a researcher and you have changed a few things I have pointed out to you. Perhaps, your investment in this matter has caused you to become narrow sighted.

I'm sorry, Tosh, but I take offense from such a remark. Along the same reasoning I would be narrow sighted towards you, because part of my investment includes your story, as it does include Files, Holt and others. I think you should know by now that if I discover that either of these persons cannot be telling the truth, I would be happy to flush my investment on them. If you don't know that, then please stop telling me that you respect me and that I am an honest man in your opinion.

I was not responsible for the material you received for your money. I am not involved in any of this, nor do I want to be. I have told you that many times. I am not in any way connected with the Jimmy Files matter.

And I have never said you were, remember? I just happen to believe Files and Holt were telling the truth, like you did, and sometimes I'd like to point that out to you with further information. But that does not make you connected with their "matters".

I also told Joe West this before he died and Bob Vernon. I am sorry if you feel I am angry with you. I am not angry with you.

Well, you could have fooled me, because you said you didn't feel fairly represented with the interview on my website, so naturally I feel addressed. But if that's is the case, despite all the corrections that I made with your consultation, I would sure have liked to hear it from you first than through an answer to Richard J. Smith. I will remove the interview from my website, replacing it with the declaration you are preparing, that will supercede everything prior.

I am not even angry at Vernon. I know what he is. Its that simple. I will cover my declaration in detail and hope you find it interesting and factual. The Files matter will not be part of it.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Well, you could have fooled me, because you said you didn't feel fairly represented with the interview on my website, so naturally I feel addressed. But if that's is the case, despite all the  corrections that I made with your consultation, I would sure have liked to hear it from you first than through an answer to Richard J. Smith. I will remove the interview from my website, replacing it with the declaration you are preparing, that will supercede everything prior.

Wim,

My take on Tosh is that he free associates, and has in the past speculated when he should have been more careful. He is not guiltless. In all of what has previously been termed the "Vernbaar" stuff, I believe that you have been unfairly lumped in with Vernon, not unlike the way Tosh has been lumped in with Files. Your statement, contained above in this post, demonstrates your fair-mindedness and dedication to historical accuracy. We will all be well-served by an extrication from past dealings with Vernon, even we innocent and uninvolved bystanders who are being burdened by his hysterical disinformation, distraction and pathetic desperation. Should I expect a threat of lawsuit for having said this?

Tim

Only asking you to confirm something someone claims came directly from Files, and on apparently numerous occasions. There is a method to the madness. There are only 2 ways to look at this. Files did tell her that, or she, as so often happens, misstated, misunderstood, and misrepresented what was said. Perhaps if Ms Eldreth has this information in a letter she got from Files, she can post just that pertinent part. She is, as you know, a vociferous Files believer. I'd almost bet that after you read that, you fired off an email and told her again to stop helping Files, because she's making his case look bad.

Files did not tell her that, and you know it!  That is also why she can't show the letter.

But you don't surprise me anymore, RJS, I know your modus operandi is to create false impressions aboout Files and others.

John, Simkin, insn't  that compulsory anymore?

Wim

Files did not tell her that, and you know it!  That is also why she can't show the letter.

John, Simkin, insn't  that compulsory anymore?

Wim

Files did say something to that order. Vernon has been asking for the quotes that Files stated. He mentioned this several times and I would have to go through a lot of letters to find it.

Have been knee deep in some personal issues and worn out from them.

When I have the time and it would take some time to go through all of the letters to find them I will post them up.

He writes (as you know) each paragraph in each letter with an issue of it's own.

So, it would be looking through them with time efforts.

Have come up a crazy idea though. Posted it up on lancer.

Believe in physic's? I am going to have some fun and give it a whirl and see if I find someone good and also willing to be taped. Hard ingredients to find I would think. Anyone to be taped and as well be good. Hand them one page of FIles letter folded and so they can't see any words on it and see what they feel. Good way to test if they are for real or not. Then I can get up and walk out if they arn't.

After all he has personal contact with me. He hasn't as far as I know been through any polograph. Police do use this method in some police detective work and I say why not, give this a try.

Has to very much be accepted for a tape recording method or it won't work out.

Words with proof. Proof of words.

I asked Vernon to try it out as well. Maybe you should too. If Pam agrees then we would have four separate reports. What do you say?

There are only 2 ways to look at this. Files did tell her that, or she, as so often happens, misstated, misunderstood, and misrepresented what was said. Perhaps if Ms Eldreth has this information in a letter she got from Files, she can post just that pertinent part. She is, as you know, a vociferous Files believer.

--------------------------

I think everyone can understand why "vociferous Files believers" like Nancy Eldreth can be missed as a bad toothache.

This is a similar claim as her claim that Files was involved in the death of Johnny Roselli or that he killed Orlando Letelier, or that Judyth Baker was "tortured in a mentall facility". She never posted those letters either.

My take is that Nancy must be a lonely woman. If she 's really interested in proving the veracity of the above individuals, her best action to help, is to STOP POSTING.

But I am afraid that's to deaf ears.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

In reference to previous post from Wim:

Wim; I did not mean you were dishonest in any way. You have been very re

receptive to my request to change some of the martial you purchased, because as I pointed out to you there were misleading statements and out right misleading interpretations of what I had said in an interview in 1992. I was pulled into the that project in order to confirm someones theory and my statements were used for that purpose only. You bought that interview without knowing of the discrepancies.

I respect your work and believe you are an honest man searching for the truth and I do not classify you with the other specialized theorist that only want to hype a story for profit at the expense of truth. We differ on many issues as to the material you purchased. I respect you views and you have also respected mine. Like you, I too, am searching for the truth of this matter and will continue to push forward in that direction in spite of others and their egocentric drive to promote a "specialized" project and product. If I have offend you, then I apologies. I assure you, it was not intentional.

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh

We are all looking forward to your long signed statement.

Vernon's reputation is below comment.

You have a lot of credibility.

Thanks for working with us all.

Shanet

Wim,

My take on Tosh is that he free associates, and has in the past speculated when he should have been more careful. He is not guiltless.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I appreciate your comments. Its refreashing to see an outside view point on this subject matter. I think we need that from time to time to help keep us focused.

Tosh

Edited by William Plumlee

"But you don't surprise me anymore, RJS, I know your modus operandi is to create false impressions aboout Files and others. "

I don't need to create false impressions about Files. You do enough of that on your own. As I said before, you and your "evidence" were thoroughly thrashed on Lancer, and everyone there knows it. Since I no longer have the information in my files from the debate at Lancer, as I said previously, I'm waiting for restoration of the lost material due to the server crash. When Dave Weaver(Lancer administrator and computer genius) uploads it, I'd be more than happy to supply the information or links to it here. I'm also very pleased with Tosh's posts of late, which indicate to me that Tosh thinks you have deliberately manipulated his information to fit the Files story. You use his name repeatedly to confirm Files' story, yet Tosh himself has now stated that there is no connection between his story and that of Files'.

By the way, last time I visited jfkmurdersolved, I didn't see the Lois Gibson drawings she made from the statements of Malcolm Summers. You do remember that part of the debate don't you? Part of your "evidence" was that Mr Summers saw a man you contend was Files carrying an odd looking weapon(the Remington XP 100) in Dealey Plaza AFTER the shooting. The Gibson drawings were deceptively used to convince people that Summers was decribing Files. Unfortunate for you(and the Files story), Files indicated he put the XP 100 back into its case after firing the fatal headshot. Certainly couldn't have been Files that Summers saw carrying a weapon if Files himself said he put it back into the case. I seem to recall at the time you said you would remove the drawings, but they stayed on your site for quite some time. You also indicated at the time that even though it was your site(have just purchased it from BV), you hadn't had time to check all the information on the site, and blamed it on BV. Right about now, I'm sure you're having another bout of selective memory loss.

RJS