The Education Forum

David Healy

David G. Healy

I'm David Healy ... I don't prefer the nickname Dave. Born: Boston Mass., 1945.

Studied Film/Television/Radio at College of San Mateo - San Francisco State University and University of California (Continuing Education Credits).

USArmy 1962-65 - honorably discharged, stationed Saigon; MAAG-Vietnam Feb '63 thru Feb '64.

My father knew JFK - was a Boston labor union leader - delivered many union votes for Kennedy, during his early political career.

Began professional TV career in the number 5 ADI market in the United States: San Francisco-Oakland Bay area shot TV news utilizing CP-16 Mag film cameras. US Television Netowrks (National and O&O's). FCC Commercial Broadcast Radio-telephone licensed. TV Station Technical Director; on-air operations, 16-35mm tele-cine, plum-i-con/sat-i-con broadcast cameras [studio, location EFP remote Pro sports units w/satellite uplink operation.

Ampex and Sony certified (2" - 1" - 3/4" and various 1/2" analog, present day 1/2" and 1/4" digital - formats) same videotape tape broadcast recorders...

Maufacturer fieldtest[ed] multiple commercial film/video cameras...

Nominated and won various industry awards for broadcast/corporate media production, animation-compositing and post production technical excellence...

Work worldwide doing numerous television and film productions. I live in the United States, consult many Silicon Valley high-tech companies --

Split residence Reno-Tahoe and Las Vegas, Nv. area

I have NOT videotaped GG Allin tours, I have worked on multiple '60's-'70's and 80's Bill Graham Productions -and- I've spent a few nights in a Holiday Inn....?

I've been a member of the Education forum for a while...

Professional resume, available on request

Edited by David G. Healy

Thank you David. I should point out to Len Colby (who has made a fuss about this) that David joined the forum when it was not a condition of membership that you submitted a biography.

David, could you add http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6029 to your signature (see My Controls). It will then appear everytime you post and any member can then see who you are.

Thank you David. I should point out to Len Colby (who has made a fuss about this) that David joined the forum when it was not a condition of membership that you submitted a biography.

David, could you add http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6029 to your signature (see My Controls). It will then appear everytime you post and any member can then see who you are.

DONE, John !

John,

I made a "fuss" about Healy's lack of a bio for the following reasons.

1- He made a big "fuss" himself about my and other member's lack of photos.

2- When I pointed out to him that he needed to post his bio. He hypocritically and arrogantly refused. He gave the impression that he thought he was some how exempt.

3- He makes snide remarks about other people's bios. By doing so and not posting his own he was like a little kid throwing a snowball at someone then running to hide.

4- He takes the position that people without post production experience are not qualified to question his conclusion in TGZFH that the types of alterations to the Z-film alleged in that book were possible in 1963, yet he refuses to answer questions about his own experience producing composite images on film as opposed to video.

5- Bill Miller and Tim Carroll also made it clear they thought Healy should comply with rule # 1 of this forum.

6- While it's true that Healy has been a member since before the rules went into effect it is my impression that the rules apply new and old members equally. Unlike him virtually all members new and old have been in compliance since I joined. IIRC you and Andy insisted that even old members like Terry and Mike post their photos.

7- I didn't hear back from you. If you had told me on the forum or via e-mail or PM that you had asked Healy to comply I would have made less of a "fuss".

8- I agree that it's important that this forum, like all forums have rules of behavior. If some members are allowed to flaunt them what is to stop other members from doing so too – what's the point of having rules if they are not enforced? While it's true that there still are a few members are not in compliance reasons 1 – 5 do not apply to them.

Len

Edited by Len Colby

Studied Film/Television/Radio at College of San Mateo - San Francisco State University and University of California (Continuing Education Credits).

USArmy 1962-65 - honorably discharged, stationed Saigon; MAAG-Vietnam Feb '63 thru Feb '64.

My father knew JFK - was a Boston labor union leader - delivered many union votes for Kennedy, during his early political career.

Began professional TV career in the number 5 ADI market in the United States: San Francisco-Oakland Bay area shot TV news utilizing CP-16 Mag film cameras. US Television Netowrks (National and O&O's). FCC Commercial Broadcast Radio-telephone licensed. TV Station Technical Director; on-air operations, 16-35mm tele-cine, plum-i-con/sat-i-con broadcast cameras [studio, location EFP remote Pro sports units w/satellite uplink operation.

Ampex and Sony certified (2" - 1" - 3/4" and various 1/2" analog, present day 1/2" and 1/4" digital - formats) same videotape tape broadcast recorders...

Nominated and won various industry awards for broadcast/corporate media production, animation-compositing and post production technical excellence...

Work worldwide doing numerous television and film productions. I live in the United States, consult many Silicon Valley high-tech companies --

I have NOT videotaped GG Allin tours, I have worked on multiple '60's-'70's and 80's Bill Graham Productions -and- I've spent a few nights in a Holiday Inn....?

David,

Sorry to intrude, but that point about your Dad knowing JFK is interesting. Did you ever get to meet JFK when you were a kid ?

David,

Sorry to intrude, but that point about your Dad knowing JFK is interesting. Did you ever get to meet JFK when you were a kid ?

You're not intruding on me, Mark... To answer your question, I was told by my father I was with him when he spoke with JFK, was quite young. Evidently Boston [local] newspaper press photos exist [some place] of JFK and other union leaders or the era. I have no recollection of the event.

I didn't become a Democrat till age 6 :huh:

David,

You're not intruding on me, Mark... To answer your question, I was told by my father I was with him when he spoke with JFK, was quite young. Evidently Boston [local] newspaper press photos exist [some place] of JFK and other union leaders or the era. I have no recollection of the event.

I didn't become a Democrat till age 6 :D

Thanks for that. Bit of a feather in your cap there. Pity you were so young and can't remember--JFK probably said hello.

Didn't realise you joined the Democrat Party so late. ;)

• 1 year later...

John,

2- When I pointed out to him that he needed to post his bio. He hypocritically and arrogantly refused. He gave the impression that he thought he was some how exempt.

3- He makes snide remarks about other people's bios. By doing so and not posting his own he was like a little kid throwing a snowball at someone then running to hide.

4- He takes the position that people without post production experience are not qualified to question his conclusion in TGZFH that the types of alterations to the Z-film alleged in that book were possible in 1963, yet he refuses to answer questions about his own experience producing composite images on film as opposed to video.

5- Bill Miller and Tim Carroll also made it clear they thought Healy should comply with rule # 1 of this forum.

6- While it's true that Healy has been a member since before the rules went into effect it is my impression that the rules apply new and old members equally. Unlike him virtually all members new and old have been in compliance since I joined. IIRC you and Andy insisted that even old members like Terry and Mike post their photos.

7- I didn't hear back from you. If you had told me on the forum or via e-mail or PM that you had asked Healy to comply I would have made less of a "fuss".

8- I agree that it's important that this forum, like all forums have rules of behavior. If some members are allowed to flaunt them what is to stop other members from doing so too – what's the point of having rules if they are not enforced? While it's true that there still are a few members are not in compliance reasons 1 – 5 do not apply to them.

Len

3- He makes snide remarks about other people's bios.

This guy's arrogance is unbelievable. I joined some time ago when biographies were not required and recently followed protocol and added my own and this Healy asshole immediatly insulted several points in my bio. Is this accepted behavior on this forum? Does this Healy asshole think he is king of the class or something? I've read a couple of his posts and he has said nothing that has impressed me at all.

But I was glad to see that others were victims of this anti-social remarks as well. Of course I'm sure he has his nose right up the ass of any conspiracy nuts that join up--but being an Oswald-guilty devotee I was immediately in his sights I guess.

John,

Len

3- He makes snide remarks about other people's bios.

This guy's arrogance is unbelievable. I joined some time ago when biographies were not required and recently followed protocol and added my own and this Healy asshole immediatly insulted several points in my bio. Is this accepted behavior on this forum? Does this Healy asshole think he is king of the class or something? I've read a couple of his posts and he has said nothing that has impressed me at all.

But I was glad to see that others were victims of this anti-social remarks as well. Of course I'm sure he has his nose right up the ass of any conspiracy nuts that join up--but being an Oswald-guilty devotee I was immediately in his sights I guess.

LMAO... evidently I was correct, you haven't published....

LHO devotee? Your a tad off little guy, I believe two shooters from the rear, if LHO was one of them so be it... Now, about your publishing career.....

• 11 months later...

So if I have this right ... you measure the merit and accuracy of ones ability as a researcher by the times they have had something published. So much for the saying that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt! LOL!!!!!!

So if I have this right ... you measure the merit and accuracy of ones ability as a researcher by the times they have had something published. So much for the saying that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt! LOL!!!!!!

As usual you've nothing right.... Now son, why are you chasing after rainbows.... if you want my autograph, simply ask, LMFAO. We know, we know, you need the attention, both of the good and bad variety but above all, ATTENTION... now buzz off and call Gary (as you wont to do 5 times daily) Ask him what's in the Zapruder vault....

Edited by David G. Healy

• 4 years later...