The Education Forum

Biography: Michael Collins Piper

Guest Stephen Turner
Hey piper, here's a suggestion, and rest assured no one has ever accused me of being a sensitive soul, Sod of back to what ever foul, fascist hellhole you crawled out of, and that right soon. Oh be sure to visit Madrid while your in Espania, there are still a few of Franco's old buddies rotting there longing for the good old days, and crying into their sangria. bye bye asshole, bye bye.

Steve do you think you could make an objective psychological profile of Herr Piper?

Len, it usually all comes down to self loathing with these nazi types. it can be a bit difficult to accurately profile personality types, and architypes without a face to face session with the client, but give me a day or two and I'll give it the old college try. And Mr piper, all joking aside you need help. seek it out now, while its not to late...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it can be a bit difficult to accurately profile personality types, and architypes without a face to face session with the client, but give me a day or two and I'll give it the old college try. And Mr piper, all joking aside you need help. seek it out now, while its not to late...

Here's my analysis: Mr. Piper's cognitive faculties just need a little adjustment. I do not see him as a fundamentally nazi-type personality, despite the obvious fact that he employs his faculties of reasoning to pooh-pooh the extent of nazi butchery, and to "uncover" jewish hands behind every piece of knavery imaginable.

These sound like symptoms of Cognitive Dissonance, something we all experience when our most cherished assumptions are challenged. Mr. Piper's is among the more severe cases I have come across. Dissonance causes our reasoning to be clouded by our feelings, and I am conscious that it can be difficult for someone who spends time among the German people to believe the things that were done in the name of the Fatherland.

Stephen suggests that Mr. Piper can still be helped (can't we all?), and I agree with that. A cognitive psychologist with a background in social psychology could help him or, better still, he could get a job that requires immersion in the realities of life and use his spare time to read the complete works of Plato and Aristotle, and learn the truth about the fallacy of guilt by association.

And Mr piper, all joking aside you need help. seek it out now, while its not to late...

Piper, that is the opinion of a professional. Steve is a psychological councilor.

He's a what?

Congratulations, Steve. Election to the local council is only the first rung on the ladder. After that it's Mayor, House of Reps, and Number 10. :lol::lol:

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Outstanding!

The last resort . . .

Question the sanity and stability of those who disagree with you or whom you perceive to have ideas that don't accord with yours.

That's classic.

I love it. I love it.

The Lambert book attacking Jim Garrison largely uses the same tactics.

P.S. A little joke for you . . .

Question: Why was Adolf Hitler afraid of dying and going to Hell?

Answer: There were Six Million Jews waiting there for him.

Analyze THAT

(with apologies to deNiro & Crystal)

Guest Stephen Turner
And Mr piper, all joking aside you need help. seek it out now, while its not to late...

Piper, that is the opinion of a professional. Steve is a psychological councilor.

He's a what?

Congratulations, Steve. Election to the local council is only the first rung on the ladder. After that it's Mayor, House of Reps, and Number 10. :lol::lol:

Mark, I wouldnt belong to any club that would accept me as a member. And keep quite about Number 10, I dont want Blairs storm troopers paying me a midnight visit....

P.S. A little joke for you . . .

Question: Why was Adolf Hitler afraid of dying and going to Hell?

Answer: There were Six Million Jews waiting there for him.

Analyze THAT

(with apologies to deNiro & Crystal)

The first part of the word ANALYZE (sic) is anal, the second is lyze.. and why the "Z" Mr Piper, tell me what represents Hell for you, how do you imagine it, are you the Adolf Hitler in your "Joke"

Mr Piper, here is a quote from your mentor Willis Carto. Members might like to know if you agree with it:

If Satan himself, with all of his superhuman genius and diabolical ingenuity at his command, had tried to create a permanent disintegration and force for the destruction of the nations, he could have done no better than to invent the Jews.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest Stephen Turner
Mr Piper, here is a quote from your mentor Willis Carto. Members might like to know if you agree with it:

If Satan himself, with all of his superhuman genius and diabolical ingenuity at his command, had tried to create a permanent disintegration and force for the destruction of the nations, he could have done no better than to invent the Jews.

Tim, you can stop kicking this corpse now..............

Piper, your colleague Don Black from Stormfront wrote the following re Martin Luther King, Jr:

Well friends, he is not a legitimate reverend, he is not a bona fide PhD, and his name isn't really "Martin Luther King, Jr." What's left? Just a sexual degenerate, an America-hating Communist, and a criminal betrayer of even the interests of his own people.

Black also wrote that the FBI investigation of King "also revealed King to be a despicable hypocrite, an immoral degenerate, and a worthless charlatan."

Can I correctly assume that you believe that in the twentieth century Adolph Hitler was a hero and MLK a villain?

Or do you now renounce the views of Willis Carto (on Hitler) and Don Black (on King)?

Edited by Tim Gratz

I don't care what Willis Carto had to say. Here's a quote from me:

"If organized extremist Jewish pressure groups in the United States continue to push America into the troubles of the Middle East, there will be a Holocaust in the 21st century unlike anything yet imaginable: Israel's nuclear threats and extortion have caused an escalation in the arms race—one that JFK tried to prevent—and now Israel is dictating the course of world affairs through its manipulation of its suicidal Samson Option. Before Israel, in an act of paranoid hysteria, unleases a nuclear Holocaust upon mankind, it is incumbent upon all civilized nations—signatories to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty—to take whatever means necessary, including military action, to dismantle Israel's arsenal of nuclear weapons. If Israel resists, the penalty must be sure and certain. Organized Jewish extremist pressure groups—no matter how well funded—have no right to send American kids off to fight and die in wars to protect Israel masked as ventures for the American national interest. America and Israel are not one. If Americans must take preemptive action to stop Jewish extremists in America from continuing to manipulate U.S. foreign policy making, God forbid that action will be violent. But some day forceful action may be necessary to put a stop to Jewish extremism before it gets out of hand."

Here is what Mr. Carto said:

Here is what Mr. Piper said:

I don't care what Willis Carto had to say.

Carto is of course Piper's colleague and mentor.

I gave Piper the opportunity to renounce Carto's vicious (for that is what it is) anti-semitism and he refused. What does that tell us?

On another thread relating to Piper, Len Colby wrote:

Mark, Jeff and Ron you might find his thesis plausible but do you really want to defend Piper as being anything more than human refuse? If so why?

What about it, gentlemen?

Edited by Tim Gratz

That's right. I don't care what Willis Carto said any more than I care about what ANYBODY ELSE SAYS ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

But you, Tim Gratz, are a xxxx, a determined, eggregious, vicious xxxx.

By the way, the United Church of Christ has been accused of being "functionally anti-Semitic" and the same charges have been made against the Presbyterian Church - USA.

So I'm in pretty good company, wouldn't ya say?

In fact, the next time somebody accuses me of being anti-Semitic, ya know what I'm gonna say?

SO WHAT?