The Education Forum

'Badgeman and 'Black Dog Man's view?

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

'Badgeman and 'Black Dog Man's view.

Is this what the 'Badgeman' and Black Dog Man saw?

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is this what the 'Badgeman' and Black Dog Man saw?"

The road sign would not have been an issue for the Badge man because the pyracantha bush hid it from his view. The President would have come into view from the right sign of the foliage of the pyracantha bush. I also do not think that because we do not see the wall that the location is not exact either.

Bill

Am I correct in assuming that Badgeman had a very limited window of opportunity to acquire and aim at his moving target, and so made a rather poor choice of a place to shoot from? No wonder he missed.

As for Black Dog Man, in such an exposed location I'm not surprised that he decided not to shoot at all and kept his weapon inside his black cape. (He quickly fled the scene, but I wonder if he, not Guy Fawkes, was the inspiration for V in V for Vendetta.)

Am I correct in assuming that Badgeman had a very limited window of opportunity to acquire and aim at his moving target, and so made a rather poor choice of a place to shoot from? No wonder he missed.

I think that Badge Man missed because JFK's head was struck by a bullet 3.5/18s of a second earlier. However, it is possible that Badge Man could have missed high because of being too careful not to hit the wall.

As for Black Dog Man, in such an exposed location I'm not surprised that he decided not to shoot at all and kept his weapon inside his black cape.

huh???

I think that Badge Man missed because JFK's head was struck by a bullet 3.5/18s of a second earlier. However, it is possible that Badge Man could have missed high because of being too careful not to hit the wall.

I agree with you. I believe also “the badgeman” failed to shot Kennedy. I believe the Badgeman missed the car completely and made a trace in the grass on the opposite side of Elm Street.

Mark

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Can anyone tell me where the Badgeman - if he was real - was actually standing?

Was he standing to the left or right of the tree at the top of the Knoll?

Does anyone know?

I am coming to the idea that the 'Badgeman' did not really exist.

Conversation on Knoll:

RR Man: Come on! Hurry up and shoot!

Badgeman: What do you mean shoot? I'm a f***ing tree!

And by the way, you're just a bunch of leaves and reflected light! So don't you tell me to shoot!

EBC

Ron,

As I study the Badgeman further I am coming to your view as expressed above.

The window of opportunity was minuscule - a matter of seconds. You say 'no wonder he missed'

I suggest it is a wonder he even got a shot off.

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

Can anyone tell me where the Badgeman - if he was real - was actually standing?

Was he standing to the left or right of the tree at the top of the Knoll?

Does anyone know?

I am coming to the idea that the 'Badgeman' did not really exist.

EBC

Eurene, can you say where this image came from, is it a creation (apart from the limo etc of course) or one that can be trusted (optical distortions excluded) to show exactly the perspective from this point?

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Eurene, can you say where this image came from, is it a creation (apart from the limo etc of course) or one that can be trusted (optical distortions excluded) to show exactly the perspective from this point?

John,

The 'image' is a reconstruction.

Whether or not it can be trusted is, of course, open to question.

EBC

John,

The 'image' is a reconstruction.

Whether or not it can be trusted is, of course, open to question.

EBC

Again, apart from the motorcade, it's a very good collage at first (second?) glance. Very interesting for many reasons either way.

Edited by John Dolva

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Again, apart from the motorcade, it's a very good collage at first (second?) glance. Very interesting for many reasons either way.

John,

It is not a collage. If you want to know how it was created please private message me.

Eugene

Eugene,

I too have come to doubt Badgeman's existence. It doesn't make much sense that he would choose that place to shoot from, unless all other places were taken. As I have said in another thread, the "puff of smoke" also looks suspiciously like other blotches of light in the photo.

I think the most sensible explanation of Black Dog Man is that it's the black couple that was seen in that area by Sitzman. They were moving when the photos were taken, thus blurred, and they ran away. And it's a shame that they have never come forward.

Ron

"I think the most sensible explanation of Black Dog Man is that it's the black couple that was seen in that area by Sitzman. They were moving when the photos were taken, thus blurred, and they ran away. And it's a shame that they have never come forward.

Ron"

Yesterday you said the BDM was some guy in a black cape - today you say he is a black couple ... maybe tomorrow he will be Gordon Arnold.

Bill