The Education Forum

'Badgeman and 'Black Dog Man's view?

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

there was said to be a furrow on the south side of Elm Street as told by Mrs. Hartman andc that furrow led back to the Badge Man location. Seeing how I can see no second impact spray to JFK's head on any of the assassination films ... and seeing how the Badge Man seemed to have fired behind the Hoffman shooter ... it seems reasonable that if the furrow Mrs. Hartman seen and said to be made from a bullet by at least one officer on the scene - with its path leading back to the knoll it seems likely that it may have been the missed Badge Man shot.

According to Don Roberdeau's map, the bullet that caused the furrow just west of the manhole cover on the south side of Elm would have been fired around Z400 if it was aimed at the limo from Badge Man's position. If true, Badge Man's "puff of smoke" in Moorman is clearly not from a shot that caused a furrow over 80 Z frames later.

Did Badge Man shoot twice? In either case, if he fired the bullet that caused the furrow around Z400, then he narrowly missed Clint Hill's butt, with no chance of hitting JFK whatsoever:

z400crop.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Don Roberdeau's map, the bullet that caused the furrow just west of the manhole cover on the south side of Elm would have been fired around Z400 if it was aimed at the limo from Badge Man's position. If true, Badge Man's "puff of smoke" in Moorman is clearly not from a shot that caused a furrow over 80 Z frames later.

The furrow Mrs. Hartman saw was just west of Moorman's location.

Bill

Bill,

According to Roberdeau, the furrow was 112' forward of JFK's Z313 position, and about 5' west of the manhole cover. His sources are interviews of the Hartmans by Mark Oakes and Earl Golz.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6053

Ron

Bill,

According to Roberdeau, the furrow was 112' forward of JFK's Z313 position, and about 5' west of the manhole cover. His sources are interviews of the Hartmans by Mark Oakes and Earl Golz.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6053

Ron

Ron - there was said to be a strike near a manhole cover, but whether there was or not doesn't matter here because I am talking about the location where Mrs. Hartman walked out in the plaza to and demonstrated where it was to Mark Oakes. That furrow led back to the Badge Man location. I don't have my Hartman caption in front of me at the momen, but I remember looking at the botgtom of the knoll steps from where she stood so to try and find her location while in the plaza. Below is a rough idea of how Hartman and Moorman's locations would compare.

post-1084-1143387272_thumb.jpg

If we are talking about the manhole cover strike ... my memory tells me that it was supposed to lead back to the records building or that general area.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

I am talking about the location where Mrs. Hartman walked out in the plaza to and demonstrated where it was to Mark Oakes.

That's what I'm talking about too. But never mind.

I am talking about the location where Mrs. Hartman walked out in the plaza to and demonstrated where it was to Mark Oakes.

That's what I'm talking about too. But never mind.

Ron, I think I see the problem. Mrs. Hartman mentioned the cement apron which is the top of the curb that ran along the south side of Elm Street. She also considered the area along the curb as part of the sewer drainage system. When Mark Oakes and Todd Vaughn accompanied her to the plaza - Mark started to head towards the manhole cover and Edna told him that it was not that far down where the furrow was. Don should still have the video caption of Edna pointing to the ground that I had posted on Lancer some time ago. I do not have the video with me of Edna, but there has obviously been some confusion gone on as to what she was talking about whern referencing areas in the plaza. Mark reminded me today that Edna even called Houston Street - "Hudson Street". I have offered a general view of the place where Edna said the furrow was compared to where the manhole cover is.

Bill

post-1084-1143399990_thumb.jpg

Bill,

Thanks for the photo.

I have not seen the Mark Oakes video that Don Roberdeau references, nor have I ever talked to Mark Oakes, who you say says something different, either directly to you or in a video, than what Don says his video says.

So I'm really not qualified to say anything further.

Ron

I have not seen the Mark Oakes video that Don Roberdeau references, nor have I ever talked to Mark Oakes, who you say says something different, either directly to you or in a video, than what Don says his video says.

So I'm really not qualified to say anything further.

Ron

Mark interviewed Edna and shot the video of her going to the furrow location ... feel free to email him for specifics ... jfkrealfacts@hotmail.com

Bill