The Education Forum

Associates Going to Toulouse

I have booked my ticket. I have booked an earlier flight from Toulouse on Sunday as the later flight has gone up considerably in price.

7th June Wednesday: Depart 13.45 arrive 16.30 BA7953

11th June Sunday: Depart 10:35 arrive 11.20 BA7952

Total price £98.30

Can I deliver my seminar on the Friday as my flight will not get in until 13.25 and I'd imagine that I won't be unpacked until about 15.30 - 16.00. How far is the hotel from the school where the conference is being hosted?

How do we go about claiming back our expenses?

You'll be driven straight to the school from the airport (15 minutes) in plenty of time to make the presentation on Thursday if the agenda and other arrival times demand it. Obviously if others arrive earlier they can go ahead of you.

Expense claims can be made in Toulouse if you have copies of all appropriate original documentation (email confimation of flights and boarding cards with suffice). An expense claim form is attached to this.

11th June Sunday: Depart 10:35 arrive 11.20 BA7952
If other Gatwick departures can join John on this flight it does make life a little easier.

e_help_expense_claim.doc

Hello people,

Following a chat with John I've booked my flights with BA (£92.30 return). Just to share my flight info:

Outbound : Gatwick (London), United Kingdom to Toulouse, France

Flight Number : BA7951

Depart : Thu 8 June 2006 07:15

Arrive : Thu 8 June 2006 10:00

Operated By : British Airways

Inbound : Toulouse, France to Gatwick (London), United Kingdom

Flight Number : BA7952

Depart : Sun 11 June 2006 10:35

Arrive : Sun 11 June 2006 11:20

Hope this fits in with everyone else. All the best,

Simon

Hi Guys,

My flight details are:

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines HULL to TOULOUSE

Flight Details:

08Jun HUY AMS KL 1486 0615 0825 08Jun

08Jun AMS TLS KL 1303 0935 1135 08Jun

11Jun TLS AMS KL 1300 0605 0815 11Jun

11Jun AMS HUY KL 1489 0910 0910 11Jun

My flight came to a round £200. I hope that that doesn't break the bank. I've booked it with Dutch Airlines KLM.

Does anyone know how I can prebook a taxi in Toulouse to pick me up from the airport and take me back early in the morning?

Roy Huggins

PS: Do we include our supply costs on the same expenses form or do we get our schools to invoice E-Help?

Edited by Roy Huggins

My flight came to a round £200. I hope that that doesn't break the bank. I've booked it with Dutch Airlines KLM.

Does anyone know how I can prebook a taxi in Toulouse to pick me up from the airport and take me back early in the morning? PS: Do we include our supply costs on the same expenses form or do we get our schools to invoice E-Help?

Very reasonable!

I will arrange all transport for you, including taxis at riduclously early hours of the morning! You will be met at the airport, like in the movies, by someone holding up your name. :D

Please use different claim forms for the school and your own personal expenses. The school will need to provide a copy of the invoice provided by the company that supplied the supply! If you see what I mean.

For the hotel on Thursday night in Toulouse we have decided to go up market a little to the **** Crowne Plaza. This hotel sits right on Place Capital in the heart of Toulouse.
Unfortunately the Crowne Plaza has proven to be impractical, particularly with our transport requirements. Therefore we have booked into the Sofitel which is also in the centre of Toulouse.

1091v00.jpg