The Education Forum

Membership of the JFK Forum

Lone and Single Assassin?---------------Yep!

It's just like Mark ("Would I lie?") Fuhrman says, they were "easy shots."

Could not have been too difficult, as it was accomplished.

And despite what many will attempt to state, the Carcano IS NOT that difficult to operate and fire relatively rapidly.

Although not accurately, the novice Chad Zimmerman managed to get off three shots within even the WC time constraints.

Therefore, about the only way for each and every person to decide for themselves, without the input of others (pro or con), is to do as have so many others.

Get a gun and try it for oneself.

Certainly nothing difficult about that other than it takes a little individual effort.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Today, 12:59 PM

QUOTE(Ron Ecker @ May 15 2006, 01:34 AM)

QUOTE(Thomas H. Purvis @ May 13 2006, 12:18 PM)

And despite what many will attempt to state, the Carcano IS NOT that difficult to operate and fire relatively rapidly.

Although not accurately, the novice Chad Zimmerman managed to get off three shots within even the WC time constraints.

Therefore, about the only way for each and every person to decide for themselves, without the input of others (pro or con), is to do as have so many others.

Certainly nothing difficult about that other than it takes a little individual effort.

RE: Zimmermans achievement. Did he hit his target 2 times within the 7 seconds? Was it moving? Sounds too good to be true...

From what I've read and researched, the alleged shots from the TSBD, given the conditions, angles and time constraints (let's not forget a poorly aligned Carcano) was near impossible. Additionally, considering the accuracy of Oswald that day (the Headshot)....errrr: No way!

I am still convinced by the strong presentations demonstrating the shot sequence as having been impossible the WC way. Put in one or two more shooters from different angles, then in 7 seconds, I can believe the "10 point" headshot.

The "Conspiracy/Multiple Assassin" crowd can, as they say, yell til the cows come home.

Unfortunately, they have yet to produce a single "iota" of forensic; ballistic; pathological; or physical fact; which demonstates other than the three shots fired from the 6th floor of the TSDB.

Tom, you were presented on Lancer with evidence that at the moment Connally's right shoulder gets shoved forward from the 'transfer of the momentum' of a bullet ripping through his chest and causing him to grimace in pain ... that his right wrist is seen too high and to the right side of his body to have taken the single bullet which is essential for there to have been a single assassin. Even from Zapruder's elevated view which would make Connally's wrist appear lower on his person compared to seeing it from a horizontal plane - it's too high to support the SBT. In fact, the Commission had to believe that Connally had his wrist down near his lap and over the center of his body for the SBT to work. If that is not enough, then the fact that Connally's suit jacket is seen slid down his forearm at this particular moment, thus exposing so much of Connally's white shirt cuff, means that the SBT cannot be plausible for the bullet made a hole in the outer edge of the coat sleeve as it passed through the wrist. So you can tell people that you choose to ignore it or that you aren't sharp enough to understand it means, but you cannot honestly say the evidence has not been produced.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

The poorly aligned scope is HUGE. How can you hit ANYTHING with a poorly aligned scope? Especially from so far away under such a compressed, constrained timeline.

"Well, I guess I'll kill the president from hundreds of feet away, today. I guess I'll use this "hunk of junk" with a loose scope which nobody can hit the broad side of a barn with... where's my Mauser when I need it?"

Edited by JL Allen

RE: Zimmermans achievement. Did he hit his target 2 times within the 7 seconds? Was it moving? Sounds too good to be true...

From what I've read and researched, the alleged shots from the TSBD, given the conditions, angles and time constraints (let's not forget a poorly aligned Carcano) was near impossible. Additionally, considering the accuracy of Oswald that day (the Headshot)....errrr: No way!

I am still convinced by the strong presentations demonstrating the shot sequence as having been impossible the WC way. Put in one or two more shooters from different angles, then in 7 seconds, I can believe the "10 point" headshot.

Althouth Chad's excellent website/excellent work appears to be down for some reason, it is well worth anyone's review.

And, if recalled correctly, he had little difficulty in getting off the three shots in the less than 7-second time contraints.

His accuracy, I do not recall the exact details of, but then again, Chad is/was also a complete novice and absolute non-shooter.

I am still convinced by the strong presentations demonstrating the shot sequence as having been impossible the WC way.

There is absolutely little doubt that the difficulty rating of the shooting sequence would have been "difficult" the way the WC put it.

QUESTION: Exactly why is it that anyone would believe the WC on this issue of the shot sequencing? Do you believe them on all other issues?

Quite obviously, you have been "cutting class", and missed that portion which informed all that the headshot at Z-313 is ONLY the second shot in the shooting sequence.

With this, the "difficulty rating" of the shooting sequence tends to diminish!

The "Conspiracy/Multiple Assassin" crowd can, as they say, yell til the cows come home.

Unfortunately, they have yet to produce a single "iota" of forensic; ballistic; pathological; or physical fact; which demonstates other than the three shots fired from the 6th floor of the TSDB.

Tom, you were presented on Lancer with evidence that at the moment Connally's right shoulder gets shoved forward from the 'transfer of the momentum' of a bullet ripping through his chest and causing him to grimace in pain ... that his right wrist is seen too high and to the right side of his body to have taken the single bullet which is essential for there to have been a single assassin. Even from Zapruder's elevated view which would make Connally's wrist appear lower on his person compared to seeing it from a horizontal plane - it's too high to support the SBT. In fact, the Commission had to believe that Connally had his wrist down near his lap and over the center of his body for the SBT to work. If that is not enough, then the fact that Connally's suit jacket is seen slid down his forearm at this particular moment, thus exposing so much of Connally's white shirt cuff, means that the SBT cannot be plausible for the bullet made a hole in the outer edge of the coat sleeve as it passed through the wrist. So you can tell people that you choose to ignore it or that you aren't sharp enough to understand it means, but you cannot honestly say the evidence has not been produced.

Bill

Tom, you were presented on Lancer with evidence that at the moment Connally's right shoulder gets shoved forward from the 'transfer of the momentum' of a bullet ripping through his chest and causing him to grimace in pain

Not unlike staring at the clouds and seeing butterflies and sailing vessels, staring at the Z-film and stating as fact that every item in it can be interpreted as some form of exact "evidence", is hardly likely.

As an individual who was thankfully given the full capability of "independent thought process", rest assured that I do not require the assistance of others to review the Z-film and explain to me exactly what is observed and exactly what is seen.

And in that regards, neither what you think you see, nor what I think that I see, constitutes "EVIDENCE".

It happens to be, not unlike the cloudy butterflies and sailing ships, Interpretation!

Lastly, not unlike others, you must have also been "cutting class"!

The SBT as presented by the WC is an obvious misrepresentation of the facts. I therefore have little understanding of your attempt to explain what "could not" have happened, based on looking at the Z-film, when one merely needs to look at the absolute FACTUAL evidence to know that the SBT DID NOT happen.

So, exactly what is new in that regards?

Tom

P.S. Still only a single shooter!

Tom,

So was Ossie part of a conspiracy or a genuine lone nut?

Unfortunately!

Due to the misrepsentations of the facts by the WC, the timeframe in which this could be determined based on questioning of those who were in fact closely associated to LHO, was not done.

So, not unlike the timely/untimely deaths of Pawley & others just prior to being questioned, the connections which would demonstrate whether LHO was:

1. The actual lone shooter!

2. Designated scapegoat, with little if any knowledge as to the actual event.

3. Designated "Ozzie Rabbit", made to run and thus be given chase, with full knowledge.

Will never be known.

A "lone shooter/assassin" is nowhere near being an indicator of some "lone nut" who had nothing better than to shoot the President of the US that day.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that a conspiracy to shoot JFK existed.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that LHO played some role in this conspiracy.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that the WC, for whatever the reasons, is a complete mis-representation of the facts as relates to the actual assassination scenario, as well as a COMPLETE & TOTAL failure to delve into the true background and associations of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now, time has assured that we will in all probability never know the facts and truth in relationship to this matter, and in that regards we have such as the great US Senator Arlen Specter as well as the non-elected President Gerald Ford to thank.

History does at least need to officially record that these persons are in great part to blame for what we will now most probably never know.

Tom, I didn't "cut class" on your explanation as to how three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD could account for all the wounds...and I think that your scenario is possible. But I'm not 100% convinced that all the shots came from the same window on the 6th floor, or that they were fired from the same weapon. Too much evidence points to the Mannlicher-Carcano being a "plant," especially the location of the spent shell casings.

But I DO believe that there may have been just three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD. I'm NOT convinced that LHO was anything MORE than "Ozzie Rabbit," meant to run, meant to be chased, while others escaped. I believe that LHO has SOME sort of knowledge of the plot, though he may not have known even who the target was.

But SOMEONE knew that a .38 Special, bored out to accept .38 S&W cartridges, would leave an uncertain fingerprint with non-lead [i.e., copper jacketed] bullets, and there surely HAD to be a purpose in Ozzie having a handgun of that particular type...and it damn sure wasn't to incriminate him! Too bad he ended up with some NON-jacketed rounds to tie him to the Tippitt killing...wonder whether he knew they were in the gun, or whether someone set him up to be caught?

Tom,

Unfortunately!

Due to the misrepsentations of the facts by the WC, the timeframe in which this could be determined based on questioning of those who were in fact closely associated to LHO, was not done.

So, not unlike the timely/untimely deaths of Pawley & others just prior to being questioned, the connections which would demonstrate whether LHO was:

3. Designated "Ozzie Rabbit", made to run and thus be given chase, with full knowledge.

Will never be known.

A "lone shooter/assassin" is nowhere near being an indicator of some "lone nut" who had nothing better than to shoot the President of the US that day.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that a conspiracy to shoot JFK existed.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that LHO played some role in this conspiracy.

There should be little doubt in any true researchers mind that the WC, for whatever the reasons, is a complete mis-representation of the facts as relates to the actual assassination scenario, as well as a COMPLETE & TOTAL failure to delve into the true background and associations of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now, time has assured that we will in all probability never know the facts and truth in relationship to this matter, and in that regards we have such as the great US Senator Arlen Specter as well as the non-elected President Gerald Ford to thank.

History does at least need to officially record that these persons are in great part to blame for what we will now most probably never know.

Tom,

The more I read your posts, the more confused I become. I know the WC was a complete failure to investigate the assassination etc, etc so don't you think they were trying to hide something?

There's no point having the WC covering up and burying the records for decades if Oswald was a lone nut, with no implication of involvement from anyone else, so that's out.

What's left then, assuming you are right about Oswald being the lone shooter, is that he was a part of a conspiracy. Assuming a conspiracy existed, the conspirators were powerful enough to cover it up and simultaneously silence America's mainstream media for decades. Why then, would these powerful individuals entrust Oswald, with his defective scope and extremely slim window of opportunity, with the most vital part of the plan ie.the hit, when a triangulation of fire promises a much greater probability of success? Come on Tom--it's been a great gag but it's time to let it go.

Tom,

Unfortunately!

Will never be known.

Tom,

The more I read your posts, the more confused I become. I know the WC was a complete failure to investigate the assassination etc, etc so don't you think they were trying to hide something?

There's no point having the WC covering up and burying the records for decades if Oswald was a lone nut, with no implication of involvement from anyone else, so that's out.

What's left then, assuming you are right about Oswald being the lone shooter, is that he was a part of a conspiracy. Assuming a conspiracy existed, the conspirators were powerful enough to cover it up and simultaneously silence America's mainstream media for decades. Why then, would these powerful individuals entrust Oswald, with his defective scope and extremely slim window of opportunity, with the most vital part of the plan ie.the hit, when a triangulation of fire promises a much greater probability of success? Come on Tom--it's been a great gag but it's time to let it go.

Actually, it would appear that they were in fact attempting to hide several things.

It would appear, that due to their own convictions that LHO and his actions, were those of a "lone nut", that they saw no problem is covering up certain aspects of the actual event, as well as persons associated with LHO.

What's left then

A Single assassin, who is himself disposed of, and a Governmental Investigative body who is convinced (before it even really starts) that LHO was this lone assassin, that he was a "Lone Nut", and therefore "Politics" would dictate that it is OK to not fully tell us the facts and truth.

Why then, would these powerful individuals entrust Oswald,

Any good and experienced hunter, of a single quarry, knows that all things come in time and that in the event one "takes his shot" and misses, that the quarry is thereafter much more alert to such events and considerably more difficult to target.

All things, when they are right!

with his defective scope

There was absolutely nothing "defective" in regards to the scope.

That none of those who attempted to do so could get the cross-hairs into exact alignment with the impact point of the target at which they were attempting to hit, is not a defect in the scope.

It is an alignment problem for those shooting the rifle in their concept as to exactly where the crosshairs should fall.

Any shooters knows that dependent upon range to target, one may align above, or even below cross hair intersection.

Likewise, a "lefty" shooter has a completely different sight picture than does a "righty" shooter.

And lastly, the alignment of the crosshairs with the target has great variations in regards to the cheek spotweld which one developes for his own personal usage.

IT'S A MYTH!

and extremely slim window of opportunity

Open limo, slowed speed, virtually clear field of fire, virtually no one close to the shooting position to create any intereferance.

3-shots-----------3 hits!

Much better conditions than most turkey hunters down here get.

when a triangulation of fire promises a much greater probability of success?

OD'ed on Jimbo Garrison I see.

Greater probability of success, certainly, just as setting off a nuke would also be better.

Multiple shooters would automatically mean a conspiracy, which could not, in any way shape or form be denied and/or kept quiet.

Tom--it's been a great gag but it's time to let it go

Hate to be the one to inform you. Nevertheless, the "gag" is on those who chase body snatchers and multiple assassins.

"So long as you keep them chasing the smoke, they are not likely to find the fire"!

Tom, I didn't "cut class" on your explanation as to how three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD could account for all the wounds...and I think that your scenario is possible. But I'm not 100% convinced that all the shots came from the same window on the 6th floor, or that they were fired from the same weapon. Too much evidence points to the Mannlicher-Carcano being a "plant," especially the location of the spent shell casings.

But I DO believe that there may have been just three shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD. I'm NOT convinced that LHO was anything MORE than "Ozzie Rabbit," meant to run, meant to be chased, while others escaped. I believe that LHO has SOME sort of knowledge of the plot, though he may not have known even who the target was.

But SOMEONE knew that a .38 Special, bored out to accept .38 S&W cartridges, would leave an uncertain fingerprint with non-lead [i.e., copper jacketed] bullets, and there surely HAD to be a purpose in Ozzie having a handgun of that particular type...and it damn sure wasn't to incriminate him! Too bad he ended up with some NON-jacketed rounds to tie him to the Tippitt killing...wonder whether he knew they were in the gun, or whether someone set him up to be caught?

1. Both CE399 as well as the fragmented section of the copper jacket from the headshot bullet, which was found in the Presidential Limousine, were fired from the Carcano, to the exclusion of all other rifles.

2. If recalled correctly, the three shell casings found on the sixth floor of the TSDB were in fact removed prior to having been photographed.

And, the photo's which we see are, not unlike the some of the book boxes at the window, more of a "re-enactment/re-staging).

Been so long since I read up on this one that I would have to check on it, however, it seems that there was something related to the persons from a news organization who was present when most of this evidence was found and his newsreel footage which ended up on the "cutting room" floor and did not surface for some time.

And, not having take the time to monitor the exact "discharge pattern" for the Carcano shell casings, which would include right-handed shooting as well as left-handed shooting, I have no independent verification as to what would be within the "norm".

3. The actual rifle ordered vs. the actual rifle utilized in the assassination are the final key as to what role LHO may or may not have played in the assassination in regards to being the "Lone Assassin" as opposed to being the "Ozzie Rabbit" and/or "Designated Scapegoat".

No more so that having a Carcano when Castro forces are photographed with virtually the same weapon and we have the manufacture of high quality ammo by Western Cartridge Company for these weapons, yet whoever placed the order did not get them.

Tom

P.S.

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warre...4.html#purchase

Page 173

This page reproduces COMMISSION EXHIBIT No. 790, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 2, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 4, MICHAELIS EXHIBIT No. 5: Revolver Purchase and Shipping Documents.

of this type of revolver.583 Records of Seaport Traders, Inc., a mail-order division of George Rose & Co., disclosed that on January 3, 1963, the company received from Empire Wholesale Sporting Goods, Ltd., Montreal, a shipment of 99 guns in one case. Among these guns was a .38 Special caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, serial No. V510210, the only revolver made by Smith & Wesson with this serial number.584 When first manufactured, it had a 5-inch barrel. George Rose & Co. had the barrel shortened by a gunsmith to 2 1/4 inches.585

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/michaelis.htm

TESTIMONY OF HEINZ W. MICHAELIS

Mr. MICHAELIS. No. We bought altogether 500 guns.

Mr. BALL. 500? And what is the file, the title, that you are now showing?

Mr. MICHAELIS. Empire Wholesale.

Mr. BALL. All right. Now, tell me what you found as to the source of this gun; where you bought it and from whom.

Mr. MICHAELIS. We bought it from Empire Wholesale Sporting Goods, Ltd., 360 Craig Street West, Montreal 1, Quebec.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The above list accompanied Empire Wholesale Sporting Goods Limited, Invoice No. 1078. The top of the first page bears notations "Carcano" "case#'s" and "Italian Carvines.". It is noted on paged one through six there are 25 serial numbers listed to each case. On page seven thee are listed 59 serial numbes to each case. In addition, the top of the last page beara a notation "Italian Carbine 46"."

CE 2562

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Reverend Jessee Jackson is known to overutilize, we may have found some "Common Ground".

Sounds like you're connecting both the Mannlicher-Carcano and the revolver to Empire...?...apparently, Empire also had a stock of Carcanos, if the invoice you mention is taken at face value...which might mean that the Klein's story is a total fabrication, and would therefore explain the serial number of the postal money order to Klein's being far out of sequence...if it was manufactured after the fact, to support the Klein's story.

Hmmm....Do da name "Ruby Begonia" ring a bell? Ok, how about the name Thomas Dodds?

I'm a bit confused that you should mention a left-handed shooting of the Mannlicher-Carcano. While a left-handed shooting of the rifle might solve the problems relating to the pipes adjacent to the southeast window on the 6th floor of the TSBD, a left-handed operation of a rifle with a right-handed bolt would be QUITE awkward, and would INCREASE the difficulty of accurately making the shots within the required time frame. But it would also eliminate the use of the non-zeroed scope, as a left-handed shooter would almost certainly be required to use the iron sights, due to the peculiar positioning of the scope on the rifle.

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

QUOTE(Antti Hynonen @ May 17 2006, 02:15 PM)

Althouth Chad's excellent website/excellent work appears to be down for some reason, it is well worth anyone's review.

And, if recalled correctly, he had little difficulty in getting off the three shots in the less than 7-second time contraints.

His accuracy, I do not recall the exact details of, but then again, Chad is/was also a complete novice and absolute non-shooter.

I am still convinced by the strong presentations demonstrating the shot sequence as having been impossible the WC way.

There is absolutely little doubt that the difficulty rating of the shooting sequence would have been "difficult" the way the WC put it.

QUESTION: Exactly why is it that anyone would believe the WC on this issue of the shot sequencing? Do you believe them on all other issues?

Quite obviously, you have been "cutting class", and missed that portion which informed all that the headshot at Z-313 is ONLY the second shot in the shooting sequence.

With this, the "difficulty rating" of the shooting sequence tends to diminish!

Answers to questions: 1) I don't see any reasons to believe the WC conslusions, particularly not when it comes to their analysis of the shot sequence nor the fantastically ridiculous Single bullet theory.

2) (From what I've read) I believe the WC in only very few issues. Mostly because there have been open claims and some evidence of altered evidence and testimony.

Question: How can the report be taken seriously when key evidence has been tampered with?

Thomas H. Purvis Posted Yesterday, 02:39 PM

QUOTE(Bill Miller @ May 17 2006, 02:28 PM)

Bill

Tom, you were presented on Lancer with evidence that at the moment Connally's right shoulder gets shoved forward from the 'transfer of the momentum' of a bullet ripping through his chest and causing him to grimace in pain

Not unlike staring at the clouds and seeing butterflies and sailing vessels, staring at the Z-film and stating as fact that every item in it can be interpreted as some form of exact "evidence", is hardly likely.

As an individual who was thankfully given the full capability of "independent thought process", rest assured that I do not require the assistance of others to review the Z-film and explain to me exactly what is observed and exactly what is seen.

And in that regards, neither what you think you see, nor what I think that I see, constitutes "EVIDENCE".

It happens to be, not unlike the cloudy butterflies and sailing ships, Interpretation!

Lastly, not unlike others, you must have also been "cutting class"!

The SBT as presented by the WC is an obvious misrepresentation of the facts. I therefore have little understanding of your attempt to explain what "could not" have happened, based on looking at the Z-film, when one merely needs to look at the absolute FACTUAL evidence to know that the SBT DID NOT happen.

So, exactly what is new in that regards?

Tom

P.S. Still only a single shooter!

Question: 1) How can there be only a single shooter, when there is photographic evidence and testimony by MD's that clearly shows at least 1 entry wound to the back of the president and at least one entry wound to the throat?

Sounds like you're connecting both the Mannlicher-Carcano and the revolver to Empire...?...apparently, Empire also had a stock of Carcanos, if the invoice you mention is taken at face value...which might mean that the Klein's story is a total fabrication, and would therefore explain the serial number of the postal money order to Klein's being far out of sequence...if it was manufactured after the fact, to support the Klein's story.

Hmmm....Do da name "Ruby Begonia" ring a bell? Ok, how about the name Thomas Dodds?

I'm a bit confused that you should mention a left-handed shooting of the Mannlicher-Carcano. While a left-handed shooting of the rifle might solve the problems relating to the pipes adjacent to the southeast window on the 6th floor of the TSBD, a left-handed operation of a rifle with a right-handed bolt would be QUITE awkward, and would INCREASE the difficulty of accurately making the shots within the required time frame. But it would also eliminate the use of the non-zeroed scope, as a left-handed shooter would almost certainly be required to use the iron sights, due to the peculiar positioning of the scope on the rifle.

In event you "skipped classes" during those lectures.

That is partially why I posted the Massad Ayoob "American Handgunner" article, as he was the first that I know of to elaborate on the little known fact that an experienced "lefty" can rapid-fire a bolt action rifle considerably faster than can a "righty" shooter.

And, in that regards, I also posted as to how I once lost a "beer bet" to an SF Rifle Instructor who was left-handed and not only proved this to my personal satisfaction, but also to my personal loss of paying for the beer.

Something that some of the "great" rifle experts on this forum should have long ago mentioned to all.

This is also why I posted the numerous LHO family comments in regards to LHO as well as his various family members having the "left" hand primary usage, as well as LHO having utilized both his left as well as his right hands at times and the family confusion as to whether LHO was or was not fully lefthanded.

This is also why I brought out the topic as relates to "Left-eye dominant" shooter who are absolutely right-handed in all other walks of life, yet shoot a rifle from the left-handed firing position.

This is also why I brought up the topic of the USMC, as well as the US Army, as well as the MS National Guard, requiring the person to fire the M1-Garand from the right handed position, due to the ejection pattern of the shell casing and the likelihood that this shell casing may strike one in the face and/or about the eye in certain firing positions from the left-handed firing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: And also why I sought Mr. Hemming's input, as not unlike myself, he is one of the few persons of enough age and experience to have been around when the M1-Garand was a standard issue weapon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which of course would mean that a person who normally fires from the left-handed firing position would now be required to fire from the right-handed firing position, which to most of us would affect considerably the shooting accuracy which we might achieve due to the unfamiliar firing position.

Lastly, rest assured that a left-handed person can achieve a "spot-weld" on a rifle stock for proper viewing and alignment through a scope mounted on a right-handed bolt action rifle.

Ever seen a "left-handed" bolt action rifle?????????????

Left handed persons were accurately firing right-hand bolt action rifles mounted with scopes, long before I came down the pike, and they were killing game and shooting in match competetition as well.

It merely means that the cross-hair alignment through the scope to the target would be so far "out" that a right handed shooter would have great difficulty in achieving an exact "cross-hair" alignment on the target.

And, as one fully reads and examines ALL of the testimony as regards the cross-hair alignment problems of the assassination weapon, this just so happens to be the exact "problem" as demonstrated by this testimony.

Tom

P.S. "Minds, like parachutes, operate best when fully opened"

Massad Ayoob