The Education Forum

evaluations using ICT

In a programme for the Dutch Open University I've been asked to describe the ways I use evaluations of teeaching projects using ICT.

I sometimes use my own forum to get information from my students.

If you've tried other means in evaluating your teaching using ICT, please answer in the thread below! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Nico

I've just started using SurveyMonkey (http://www.surveymonkey.com) for course evaluations, and I often use e-mail lists to do evaluations of particular practices (I got some really useful information about what students think about podcasting from the survey I carried out last autumn).

SurveyMonkey is free, provided that you don't mind a slightly more limited service.

• 2 weeks later...

Surveymonkey is fantastic, I have just completed a survey in about 15 minutes and will post it on my website when I get back from holiday. Really user friendly.

I have used the comptonblog as a way of assessing pupils understanding of the work we have been doing, but as this is the first time that they have done this the response has been limited, however I think it has great potential.