The Education Forum

Biography: Chris Brown

I'm 56 yrs old and live in Liverpool England.

I'm currently employed as a Technical Manager for a disability aids manufacturer.

Served apprenticeship as Toolmaker, manufacturing tooling and special purpose machines. Progressed to Jig & tool design draughtsman and then to Manufacturing Project engineer. Promoted to Management. My entire career so far has been in manufacturing Industry, including Motorcar and Domestic appliance sectors.

Qualifications: HNC (Higher National Cert) Mechanical Engineering,

BEng (Hons) 2:1 Computer aided Engineering,

Experienced CAD user, CATIA, PRO ENGINEER, AUTOCAD

Member of Lee Park golf club Liverpool Merseyside.

Supporter and season ticket holder of Liverpool football club.

Started playing(?) the trumpet December 2005, Oh how I wish I had started much earlier as I have loved the sound of the trumpet since my early teens.

Interested in the JFK assassination.

My Library includes several books (all pro conspiracy) DVD's (Pro & Anti Conspiracy)

My current position:

(i) There was more than one shooter

(ii) The fatal headshot was from the front right (close to the picket fence & overpass intersection)

(iii) The Parkland team where accurate in their descriptions of the head wound, therefore the Autopsy results were changed to point to a single shooter from the rear right.

(iv) Two separate shots hit JFK and JC from the rear right.

(v) The assassination was Right wing driven.

(vi) LHO didn't fire a shot; however he was part of the planning (Classic patsy)

(vii) The cover-up was backed by the establishment to maintain the illusion of democratic rule.

Edited by Chris Brown