The Education Forum

Luis Angel Castillo

The programmed assassin scenario is supposed to be used for a one time deal out in the open with no plan for escape; like say Sirhan in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel.

I agree, a programmed assassin makes a good patsy. It worked fine with Sirhan (and Bremer and Chapman and Hinckley). But in the JFK case, all the shooters got away, and I see nothing to indicate that Oswald was hypnotically programmed. (Progammed to do what, buy a Coke at the time of the shooting?)

I agree, Ron.

Although Castillo is a most interesting individual, I don't buy he was mixed up with JFK hit. Maybe he's a case of programmed disinformation.

James

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Another pertinent point that should be considered in evaluating LAC and his role, if any, in the JFK assassination is his reported relationship with Eddie "Bayo" Perez, who most certainly is connected with the murder of JFK.

According to Peter Dale Scott, in "Oswald, Mexico, And Cuba - The New Revelations In US Government Files (1995, p. 69, Chapter VI. THE I.G. REPORT):

"Almost certainly the CIA knew of the three-man plot against Castro in March 1963, whether or not it was itself involved. As I have written elsewhere, there was at least one other three-man assassination team that was sent, this time with CIA support, against Castro in 1963. These three men were Eddie "Bayo" Perez and the other two survivors of the so-called Bayo-Pawley mission, sent in the summer of 1963 by Roselli's close friend and room-mate John Martino. The recently rleased CIA documents confirm 'the large amount of assistance from JMWAVE' (The CIA's Miami station) for this mission, and also the efforts of John Martino to exfiltrate Angel Luis Castillo Cabrera "Bayo"'s brotehr-in-law, to join them."

The accompaning footnote reads : "Dispatch of 7/26/63 from COS, JMWAVE to Chief, SAS (FitzGerald), concerning JMWAVE Relationship to Pawley ('assistance');"

And whoever programmed Castillo certainly had a sense of humor, as the pipe smoking "Papa" with the mustache named Allan D. sure sounds familar.

Also, Zombie 5 state has the subject take on the persona of a Washington PR consultant who trolls internet newsgroups to ridicule, annoy and insult those who take cheap shots at the president for liberating Iraq.

BK

Good stuff, Bill.

Yes, the possible Castillo/Bayo connection does suggest some sinister implications indeed. I post the image below as a reminder of the various links between organized crime, militant anti-Castro personnel and the CIA.

Eddie Bayo (second from right), John Martino (second from left) and a couple of future Watergate burglars mixing on an operation sponsored by the CIA; an operation that along with several Cuban exiles included the participation of Rip Robertson and James Arthur Lewis; an operation signed off by David Morales.

James

Edited by James Richards

• 3 weeks later...

I recently came across some MKULTRA CIA MIND CONTROL DOCUMENT INDEX which icnludes

a reference to the Bordentown New Jersey Reformatory where LACastillo was at one time incarcerated.

Castillo's last known arrest warrent was for a violation of parole from the incident that got him sent there.

BOX 6

ARTICHOKE Docs 59-155: Bordentown New Jersey Reformatory.

BK

• 1 year later...

BK wrote:

Another pertinent point that should be considered in evaluating LAC and his role, if any, in the JFK assassination is his reported relationship with Eddie "Bayo" Perez, who most certainly is connected with the murder of JFK.

Bill, Bill, Eddie disappeared what six months before JFK was killed. How is he "most certainly connected" with the assassination? Please explain.

This is certainly an interesting thread however and I am glad you "revived" it. I do not recall reading it at least in detail before. It's most interesting! (Of course the "Castro did it" angle intrigues me, as I am sure you know it would.)

Edited by Tim Gratz

Greg Parker wrote:

The address of the alleged director of the Dallas operation, Two Chipawa Court, Madison, Wisconsin, is the current address of a company called ElasTek, Inc. Is there any way of finding out who leased the address in '63?

The correct spelling is Chippewa Court.

I found an internet listing for ElasTek, Inc. at that address with phone # 608-238-2039.

I called directory assistance for a reverse check on that number and got the name of an Italian man, Anthony Degregeoria. But he had the same address as ElasTek (Two Chippewa Court).

I will see what I can do about finding ownership of the address in 1962.

Searching for Cubans on Chippewa Court in Madison, WI may be a wild goose chase. (And not like the one that David Ferrie took on November 22, 1963.)

I know that area is residential not commercial.

I confirmed that by talking to the owner (see previous post) this morning. He operates the business out of his residence at 2 Chippeswa Court.

I then called a title company and obtained the legal description of the property (Lot 1 of Chippeawa Heights). With that information I called the Register of Deeds to obtain the owner's name. A James Robert Myers purchased the property in 1956. In 1985 he died and his interest was transfered to his wife Edith.

That does not seem like a property that would be rented. It is likely Mr. and Mrs. Myers occupied it themselves.

Perhaps the address is incorrect.

I could try to check Myers' occupation but right now it looks like a dead end to me unless anyone else has suggestions.

James, I do not think I had heard that before.

Can you provide any additional information?

Any idea what ultimately happened to Eddie?

Tim,

Bayo seems to be somewhat of a ghost, as it was reported he died during Operations Tilt, or after, as a matter of fact. However, people mentioned they saw him in Florida after the operation. His fate is today, I believe, a mystery.

Mark

Searching for Cubans on Chippewa Court in Madison, WI may be a wild goose chase. (And not like the one that David Ferrie took on November 22, 1963.)

I know that area is residential not commercial.

I confirmed that by talking to the owner (see previous post) this morning. He operates the business out of his residence at 2 Chippeswa Court.

I then called a title company and obtained the legal description of the property (Lot 1 of Chippeawa Heights). With that information I called the Register of Deeds to obtain the owner's name. A James Robert Myers purchased the property in 1956. In 1985 he died and his interest was transfered to his wife Edith.

That does not seem like a property that would be rented. It is likely Mr. and Mrs. Myers occupied it themselves.

Perhaps the address is incorrect.

I could try to check Myers' occupation but right now it looks like a dead end to me unless anyone else has suggestions.

Gee Tim,

Rather than just spewing your beliefs, it looks like you can do some real research when motivated.

What is it? You like the Cuban Intel angle?

BK

Bill, it is just the "local connection".

About ten years after I arrived in Key West and started researching Keys' connections to the case, I came across the story of Gilberto Policarpo Lopez, whose mission, Joseph Trento says, was to silence Oswald. Was he the Cuban in the Texas Theatre?

And then last night reading your interesting post on Castillo for the first time, I am astounded to see he claimed his control agent was from my home town of Madison.

But the "research" may turn out to be a dead end, as I said. Is it likely, even if Castillo is telling the truth, that he was given the correct name and address of his contact?

I am willing to try to run some of the names against city directories to see if anything should turn up of interest re this story.

(By the way, for the same reason of local interest, I read with interest the stories of apparent Oswald sightings in Wisconsin in the fall of 1963.)