The Education Forum

Joseph Adams Milteer

This raises a couple of questions. First, what pro-Castro group did Oswald belong to (the one that he was handing out leaflets for?) that could have pulled off the assassination, and second, what known effort was made by anyone (prior to the appearance of Piper’s book Final Judgment blaming the Israelis) to blame the assassination on the Jews? I know of none.

http://www.cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0062e.html

CD 87 is a Secret Service report which records on November 26 a statement allegedly made by Cuban exile Homer Echevarria on the day before the assassination: "we now have plenty of money - our new backers are Jews - as soon as we (or they?) take care of Kennedy...."

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=335994

Larry Hancock writes about this in chapter 6 of Someone Would Have Talked.

Jack Ruby of course expressed concern that he was bringing on blame for the Jews, and my understanding is that right-wing analyses of the JFK murder often commingled Jews in with Communists as being responsible.

So I think while mainstream circles (rightly) didn't pick up this thread, it didn't start with Piper's book.

Rex

Edited by Rex Bradford

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack,

Milteer was discovered in Houston Street images by Robert Groden

when he was employed by the HSCA in the 70s. It is covered in the

HSCA volumes. Below, from Groden's TKOAP.

Jack

Do you know if anyone was ever able to identify the man the Milteer lookalike was standing next to?

Steve Thomas

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...

FBI Agent Don Adams was the one who interviewed Willie Somerset with regard to US Radical Right leader, Joseph Milteer, who predicted exactly how JFK would be Assassinated (from an office building with a high-powered rifle) and that "somebody would be picked up within the hour to throw the public off."

Here is a five minute video on YouTube of Don Adams laying out his CT, and showing a photograph of Joseph Milteer at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQYvm57YM

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

17 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

FBI Agent Don Adams was the one who interviewed Willie Somerset with regard to US Radical Right leader, Joseph Milteer, who predicted exactly how JFK would be Assassinated (from an office building with a high-powered rifle) and that "somebody would be picked up within the hour to throw the public off."

Here is a five minute video on YouTube of Don Adams laying out his CT, and showing a photograph of Joseph Milteer at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Does Don Adams believe, or do you believe Paul, that JFK was killed from an office building with a high powered rifle? If so, who did the shooting? 

In the video there is a few seconds of a photo showing what appears to me to be the well known "indentation" in the upper part of the limo front windshield frame.

Not a bullet hole in the front windshield.

It is such a big and noticeable indentation, I can't see the caretakers of the president's limo letting this large ugly anomaly not be repaired if it supposedly happened weeks or even months earlier.

If it happened in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963...maybe this was from the first shot?

Those older Lincolns ( especially limos) were built like battleships with heavy solid steel. To make that deep and noticeable indentation in that kind of steel took something powerfully impacting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

I was waiting to see if anyone would mention S.A. Adams.  After reading the prior posts, some of which frankly were unprofessional, I think the Adams video is where you should start John.  As Paul correctly noted, it was S.A. Adams who was chasing Milteer and trying to find his whereabouts. 

As for opinions as to whether it looks like him or not, frankly, as I stated in my JFK assassination lecture last year, who cares?  It is your opinion.

If you want to prove it, hire an expert with facial recognition software and see if they can get a match. 

Personal non-expert opinions are worthless.  There seems to be too many Ipse Dixit opinions regarding the assassination and this is a great example of such.

I actually think there is a great deal of interest in Milteer, especially considering the circles he ran in which had overlap with New Orleans.

If he was in Dallas, that would be 100 percent proof of a conspiracy based on his prior statements.  What is strange however is if it was a conspiracy, how could they have let the recording become public?  Clearly the FBI knew about him and his statements so it seems strange that if members of the organization were involved in a conspiracy that they would allow that.  But, then again, I am sure if there was a conspiracy, the conspirators thought the Zapruder film would not become public.

So John, to answer your question, the Milteer issue is very interesting and a "strange coincidence" that I feel leans towards more than just a coincidence.  Hope that helps.

Edited by Cory Santos

2 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Uhm .. It seems to me there is a sort of taboo here, about the connections between Israel and JFK assassination

Paz - we would not say that there was a connection between Italy and the assassination either. It is interesting that there are prominent Israelis, and prominent Italians, etc., connected with CMC.