The Education Forum

Some Key Stage 3 Lessons

Last year during some outreach work in a local school in special measures I devised some very basic online lessons on Databases and Spreadsheets. They can be found HERE. Please fell free to use them if you wish

I created some ICT materials for the Welsh NGfL along similar lines. Unfortunately they completed messed up the presentation of them, turning them into a boring and turgid resource.

Nevertheless, the content is there, even if the presentation is not:

http://www.ngfl-cymru.org.uk/vtc-home/vtc-...vtc-ks3-ict.htm

The ones I did are Wordprocessing, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Desktop Publishing and Databases.

Very disappointed to see the finished product actually. :) Even simple things where I had created a checkbox to fill in were removed. Yet the text still says 'Tick the checkbox' :lol:

Edited by Andrew Field

Even though it all looked better and navigated batter when it was on his own site, I can vouch that Andrew's activities really go down well as lesson resources and activities.

I remember differentiating some of the spreadsheets, tasks and task sheets for SEN kids last year. If I recall where I put them I'll post them up here tomorrow :hotorwot