The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
Richard Jones-Nerzic

Gothenburg Meeting

Thanks again to Anders for organising an excellent meeting and this wonderful time-travel opportunity.

vs_civilwar.jpg

As you can see I have scanned the photo. Below is a 200dpi resolution for you to download and print. I can do one at an even higher quality resolution in .tiff if anyone wants it.

For those who do not the people concerned they are from left to right:

Anders MacGregor-Thunell, Richard Jones-Nerzic, Kjell Dennersten, John Simkin (sitting), Nico Zijlstra, Peter Malmberg and Dalibor Svoboda.

Thank you for the pictures of Gothenburg, I really enjoyed them as the city has sentimental memories for me. (I might as well tell you that some years ago, after a nasty divorce, I was travelling in Sweden and ended up having a memorable relationship with an interesting Gothenburger) The places are all familiar and I have been inside the college and seen its wonderful interiors as he was teaching there. I also made some women friends from the local Zonta club, one of whom I still visit and so have had the chance to return several times. Last January we went to see the reconstruction of the porcelain carrying clipper which was almost complete and went to see A Chorus Line (in Swedish) at the new Opera House. A wonderful town!! You obviously all had a great time!! better keep that photo to show your grandchildren, although it might confuse them about your age!!

Hi Jay. Nice to hear that you enjoyed the photos and the presentation of Göteborg. If you come back to the city get in touch. As you probably understand I work at Hvitfeldtska Gymnasiet (I'm the Head of History Department and I work as a History teacher in the IB program as well as in the Swedish National program).

As a matter of fact two of us went out to the reconstructed East India Ship Götheborg II. It's quite an experience. Here is actually a good link (so you can follow the trip once they get started...)

Gothenburg II :rolleyes:

Thanks, Anders. I've bookmarked the site and will follow the journey.

Richard Jones-Nerzic toting a Colt .45! That is only slightly less scary than when you tote a Telecaster. But if that is a Confederate uniform Richard shouldn't you have had a .44 to be hysterically accurate?