The Education Forum

"If Teddy knew the bear trap he was walking into at Chappaquiddick. . . ."

Myra Bronstein

There's no Kennedy curse; there's just the fact that the fascists hate the Kennedys and know they couldn't beat any of them in a fair election.

It has to be remembered that in 1940 Joe Kennedy's critics considered him to be a neo-fascist. To describe the opponents of the Kennedy's as fascists is as relevant as the far right calling JFK a "communist". Do you really mean "fascists" or is it your way of describing a group of people you don't like?

This thread is not about Joe Kennedy Sr. The references I've made about the fascist's hatred of the Kennedy's apply to John, Bobby, and Ted Kennedy, who were/are very different from their father.

When I say "fascism" I'm thinking of the definition attributed to Benito Mussolini, the supposed creator of fascism:

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

The definition is totally relevant to the four major sixties murders, which were committed against leaders seeking peace, by corporate entities who made profits from war.

Thanks for that report Don. I consider it a certainty that JFK Jr's death was a murder. There's no Kennedy curse; there's just the fact that the fascists hate the Kennedys and know they couldn't beat any of them in a fair election. His death had all the telltale signs: early news reports being scrubbed and replaced with accounts blaming the victim and failing to follow up on earlier accounts, the failure to search for his missing plane sooner, the good weather conditions reported as bad, the good pilot reported as bad, the likelihood that he'd run for office and be unbeatable and the certainty that he'd investigate his father's death,...

Plus the context--father murdered, uncle murdered, uncle barely surviving one or two murder attempts... He was murdered. And Fortunate Son was missing during that time. Like murderous father like murderous son.

Len Osanic had a show on his radio station blackops.com some months ago with a man who has written a book claiming George W. Bush went missing that whole weekend. No one knew where he was. The author, whose name I forget (sorry), claims W. had something to do with killing John Kennedy Jr. Osanic gives a brief description of each of his shows, so it shouldn't be hard to find the specific show. I haven't been to blackops for awhile.

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

• 5 years later...
And why is not Ted talking about his frame up?...because it was a good job and he has no guts nor valor for himself or his murdered brothers.

It is my opinion that Ted is not speaking out because of death threats against members of the Kennedy family. What do you think of the death of John Kennedy Jr? It's just pure evil against that family. I think Ted has done a great job for his constituents and the United States as Senator all these years.

Kathy

"What do you think of the death of John Kennedy Jr? It's just pure evil against that family."

Hi Kathy. I agree with your premises. I would like to ask for any references, other than what has been provided on this thread so far, you can list regarding the JFK Jr. death in terms of links, articles, etc. I'm quite interested and I am sure others here would be, also.

Kudos to Myra. Most have forgotten the airplane crash in Western Massachusetts in 1964 - less than a year after the JFK assassination - in which Ted nearly was killed. The pilot and one of Kennedy's aides were killed.

Thank you.

JohnG

John,

I've been independently looking into the JFK, Jr. death for the past few years. There isn't much out there on the internet (and nothing in any of the establishment press). You can find the stuff that is there by googling Newshawk, John Quinn, John DiNardo and Anthony Hilder, and at least some of the articles they wrote at the time of his death and in the immediate aftermath should still be out there. BTW, I emailed a couple of the local reporters from a t.v. station in New England (sorry, don't have the call letters in front of me) last year, and one of them actually brought up the fact that he'd always suspected something was "wrong" with the official story of JFK, Jr's plane crash. I emailed him some followup questions, and when he never replied, tried again last month, but he seems to be ignoring me now. The other reporter, who anchored their coverage, sent me a long reply which totally supported the official story.

Don: What is the status of this? It is very sad that so little has been written on the frame up of Ted and the muder, (imho) of JFK Jr.

Thanks,

Dawn.

• 2 years later...

There's no Kennedy curse; there's just the fact that the fascists hate the Kennedys and know they couldn't beat any of them in a fair election.

It has to be remembered that in 1940 Joe Kennedy's critics considered him to be a neo-fascist. To describe the opponents of the Kennedy's as fascists is as relevant as the far right calling JFK a "communist". Do you really mean "fascists" or is it your way of describing a group of people you don't like?

This thread is not about Joe Kennedy Sr. The references I've made about the fascist's hatred of the Kennedy's apply to John, Bobby, and Ted Kennedy, who were/are very different from their father.

When I say "fascism" I'm thinking of the definition attributed to Benito Mussolini, the supposed creator of fascism:

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

The definition is totally relevant to the four major sixties murders, which were committed against leaders seeking peace, by corporate entities who made profits from war.

Actually no one really knows who said this, it is unlikely it was Mussolini.

http://www.publiceye.org/fascist/corporatism.html

Edited by Len Colby

• 2 years later...

Old thread but I saw a correction that should be made...

Ted Kennedy's plane crash was also survived by Birch and Marvella Bayh. Birch was US Senator from Indiana.

Kathleen Kennedy (sister of JFK) also died in a plane crash, in 1948

I define Facism as Party-rule. Where there really is no other party. Soviet and Chinese Communism were basically Facism. At least it always looked the same to me. The economics from Nazi Facism were different but it was still Party-Rule.

Cheers, Mike